Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 921 to 940 of 1,534

AuthorMessage

Magi

921. Posted:

Well the end battle of Fable 3 was amazingly (and disappointingly) easy. I think the "fight" lasted all of 20 seconds. Now to just mop up those final few achievements. Normally, I don't worry about maxing the achivement list, but I'm so close as it is. I'm going to have to pimp myself out for the "have a kid with another player" and "get married to another player" achievements though...

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

922. Posted:

@Magi
The last fight in Fable II was pretty weak also if I recall. Still, it's always annoying when they don't put much effort into the final showdown.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

923. Posted:

Pac-Man:CE DX hits XBLA this Wednesday! Can't wait!
http://www.1up.com/news/pac-man-ce-dx-xbla-wednesday

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

y2josh

924. Posted:

I'm in the mood for some Turtles in Time Reshelled. I'll get on at about 6:00 PM EST, Fri. Dec. 23, if anyone has it and wants to do some time traveling bad guy butt stomping with me.

Edited on by y2josh

The word "Gem" is overused.
PSN/gamertag: jcturtle
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371

AuthorMessage

Magi

925. Posted:

Xbox 1600 Points cards are $17.99 at BestBuy.com but they may be backordered/out of stock. Should be the same price at the stores. Sale possibly ends Saturday night.

I like buying discounted cards and using the points to buy discounted games. :)

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!

AuthorMessage

y2josh

926. Posted:

Had too much crap going on this morning after work and wasn't able to sleep til about 11, leading to me sleeping past 6. If anyone was planning on playing I'm sorry, but it doesn't look like there was.

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

927. Posted:

Is Deca Sports Freedom a bit weird for anyone or was it just my form? I couldn't do a single strong forehand! D:

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

SkullMan

928. Posted:

y2josh wrote:

I'm in the mood for some Turtles in Time Reshelled. I'll get on at about 6:00 PM EST, Fri. Dec. 23, if anyone has it and wants to do some time traveling bad guy butt stomping with me.

That game was absolute crap, I want my money back.

Send me the best you've got. Send me your strongest machines. The fight my brother fought, here, now, will end with me.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

929. Posted:

SkullMan wrote:

y2josh wrote:

A lot of hate for that game. What's the problem, other than the subpar graphics?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

930. Posted:

HAPPY 5th BIRTHDAY XBOX!!! Having only had mine for 2 years I'm still amazed at what it can do.Long live 360 :P

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage

y2josh

931. Posted:

@Skullman: I don't know what you're talking about.

@Mickeymac: No clue dude. The original will probably always be the best version, but I thought the reshelled version was great.

AuthorMessage

Ravage

932. Posted:

Got myself Medal of Honour and FF 13 for $10 each on Thursday. I rather like MoH, but Bad Company 2 is way better. I also got Transformers: War for Cybertron for $7.50. Oh, and Metro 2033 for $10 (or close to $10). Not to mention Mario Galaxy 2 for $32.50 and Starcraft 2 for $30. I made a pretty good haul :D

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

933. Posted:

Ravage wrote:

Got myself Medal of Honour and FF 13 for $10 each on Thursday. I rather like MoH, but Bad Company 2 is way better. I also got Transformers: War for Cybertron for $7.50. Oh, and Metro 2033 for $10 (or close to $10). Not to mention Mario Galaxy 2 for $32.50 and Starcraft 2 for $30. I made a pretty good haul :D

VERY Good haul! I hope you like them, man!

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Ravage

934. Posted:

I'm sure I will! I just need to figure out who to give my extra copies to :P

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage

irken004

935. Posted:

Ravage wrote:

I also got Transformers: War for Cybertron for $7.50.

:O :'( Me = jealous

Enjoy it though!

I want teh PC version, I has no 360

Edited on by irken004

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

936. Posted:

Fable 3
IT felt more buggy then Fable 2.
Dose The New DLC comes with any pacthies?

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

SkullMan

937. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

SkullMan wrote:

y2josh wrote:

A lot of hate for that game. What's the problem, other than the subpar graphics?

Sometimes hate is warranted and when the majority is displeased with a game, usually it's a sign that something is wrong. Sure they updated the graphics but thats it..it was stale gameplay, nothing new. It doesn't hold up today, it was too short, too repetitive, and a waste of my money. I wish I never bought it...the original wasn't great either so I don't know why I was expecting something good, nothing will ever beat TMNT 2 the arcade game for nes.

Send me the best you've got. Send me your strongest machines. The fight my brother fought, here, now, will end with me.

AuthorMessage

Magi

938. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

Dose The New DLC comes with any pacthies?

I dunno about patches but I have heard that there are no new achievements with the dlc.

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

939. Posted:

What up guys, I haven't been in here in awhile.

A few of you frequent the Steam thread and already know, but I got a new laptop and can run 360 games on it. I got The Orange Box and Left for Dead 2. (Love me some Valve) I finished Portal last night and when to bed one happy guy, as the game is frackin epic. Anybody else pumped for Portal 2?

Oh, and I will prob have a good bit of access to Halo Reach from Dec 17- Jan 5th, and if I do Ill get some of you added up so we can play.

What the heck is up with all this 4gb Kinect Bundles? I stopped several people from buying it as they had the system and Halo Reach in there hands, and quickly let them know that the game doesn't even have a Hard Drive to speak of and would have to have to spend the money to grab a HD on top of the bundle, and man were they pissed when they realized I was right. I think this whole deal Microsoft is pulling is pretty crappy and is going to really tick some people off when they realize they have been screwed!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

y2josh

940. Posted:

@Skullman: The average user rating on metacritic is 7.6 so it doesn't look like the majority thought it was horrible.