Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 901 to 920 of 1,534

AuthorMessage
Avatar

y2josh

901. Posted:

2nd one down.
http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=...

Or to go straight to the 360, 250 gb wal mart page
http://www.walmart.com/ip/http-www.walmart.com-ip-Xbox360-250...

@Ravage: Do I have you on my friends list? My tag is jcturtle

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ravage

902. Posted:

Nope, I just have on random guy I met on Reach who I don't even know. I am thinking of going to get a Gold card in a little while though. I'll see if I can add you now though.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Supermarioman

903. Posted:

y2josh wrote:

2nd one down.
http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=...

Or to go straight to the 360, 250 gb wal mart page
http://www.walmart.com/ip/http-www.walmart.com-ip-Xbox360-250...

@Ravage: Do I have you on my friends list? My tag is jcturtle

I checked all store with in 50 miles of my town, not a one simple 250 GB, I'm really thinking about just buying the 4 GB and staying with it till Christmas and upgrading my harddrive then.

Supermarioman

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ReddLionz

904. Posted:

I wonder when (or if) Microsoft is going to stock this bundle.
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving/forzamotorsport3/news...
Maybe that's why all of the 250gb models are disappearing?

Edited on by ReddLionz

"Just do It" -Nike
GAMECENTER ID: ReddLionz --- Super Smash Bros. Brawl: 2535-5186-6845--Mario Kart Wii: 2277-7632-9262---Excitebots: 2665-2900-1186---Excitebike World Rally: 5242-1980-4163---Wii Number: 8286-0065-1295-5374

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

905. Posted:

Supermarioman wrote:

y2josh wrote:

2nd one down.
http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=...

Or to go straight to the 360, 250 gb wal mart page
http://www.walmart.com/ip/http-www.walmart.com-ip-Xbox360-250...

@Ravage: Do I have you on my friends list? My tag is jcturtle

I checked all store with in 50 miles of my town, not a one simple 250 GB, I'm really thinking about just buying the 4 GB and staying with it till Christmas and upgrading my harddrive then.

Then buy online.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

906. Posted:

ReddLionz wrote:

I wonder when (or if) Microsoft is going to stock this bundle.
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/driving/forzamotorsport3/news...
Maybe that's why all of the 250gb models are disappearing?

So they can Overcharge people for the Kinect Bundle.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Supermarioman

907. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

Supermarioman wrote:

y2josh wrote:

2nd one down.
http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=...

Or to go straight to the 360, 250 gb wal mart page
http://www.walmart.com/ip/http-www.walmart.com-ip-Xbox360-250...

@Ravage: Do I have you on my friends list? My tag is jcturtle

I checked all store with in 50 miles of my town, not a one simple 250 GB, I'm really thinking about just buying the 4 GB and staying with it till Christmas and upgrading my harddrive then.

Then buy online.

I'm 14 so I don't have a credit card and my parents aren't keen on online buying, for some reason :P

Supermarioman

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

908. Posted:

Supermarioman wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

Supermarioman wrote:

y2josh wrote:

2nd one down.
http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_constraint=...

Or to go straight to the 360, 250 gb wal mart page
http://www.walmart.com/ip/http-www.walmart.com-ip-Xbox360-250...

@Ravage: Do I have you on my friends list? My tag is jcturtle

I checked all store with in 50 miles of my town, not a one simple 250 GB, I'm really thinking about just buying the 4 GB and staying with it till Christmas and upgrading my harddrive then.

Then buy online.

I'm 14 so I don't have a credit card and my parents aren't keen on online buying, for some reason :P

You can always get the Universal Code online and go down to the store and see if they can bring one in.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

y2josh

909. Posted:

You can get it shipped to the store SuperMarioMan. It's almost just like buying in the store.

y2josh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ravage

910. Posted:

You just gotta wait until they can get it in for you. Also, you the universal code is the barcode on the back of everything. You can also get the SKU, but I don't know if that is posted online. One of them will be, and if you're going to Walmart, either will work.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

the_shpydar

911. Posted:

I'd expect that MS is pulling/not shipping non-Kinect 250gb models in order to encourage greater Kinect sales/install base. Not an unusual corporate strategy. Even before Kinect was released, i noticed that there weren't that many 250gb Slim models in stores when i picked up mine.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Supermarioman

912. Posted:

Well as I got to the store, my parents told me that they would buy me a 360 for a Christmas, so I'll just let them do that :D See ya in 2 months.

Supermarioman

AuthorMessage
Avatar

y2josh

913. Posted:

Well, if you settle with the 4 gb 360 good luck marioman. You'll be paying more ;)

y2josh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ravage

914. Posted:

Oh, and everyone should feel free to add me (I'm in NA, Canada to be specific). GT is ShockedWalnut.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Fox

915. Posted:

Anyone give Medal of Honor a shot? I was awfully disappointed with the multiplayer.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ravage

916. Posted:

I haven't played it, but a friend of mine said it was pretty good. The campaign was a little short, but he is having a lot of fun with the multiplayer. I probably would buy it, but I already have Bad Company 2 so there really isn't much point since the multiplayer is basically the same, but without destruction and all the vehicles.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

y2josh

917. Posted:

I bought it for the PS3 and I feel it should have been a budget title like the original medal of honors. It made me sad when I played it :(

y2josh

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Fox

918. Posted:

@Ravage
Yeah, you're better sticking with Bad Company 2. That title comes together a lot better in multiplayer.

@Y2josh.
I'm with you on that.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

AlexSays

919. Posted:

Finally got the hook ups. Little late to everyone's Live party, but I finally have that sleek 250 gb.

I actually just beat Bad Company 2. One of my favorite campaigns of any FPS games, mostly because the four guys are all pretty likable.

Other than that I've been sticking with Reach and Black Ops. If anyone wants to play every once in a while, my tag's 'lotsagummyworms'.

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ravage

920. Posted:

I'll look you up for some Reach and maybe some Bad Company 2 (once I get it back).
I especially liked the hippy helicopter pilot; he was amazing. :D

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!