Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 81 to 100 of 1,526

Dezner

Bayonetta demo out now! Everyone must play it!

[/biased]

Ok, sorry, I had to get that out of my system.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

y2josh

Bayonetta sucks!

Edit: Before I forget, I was just kidding about this comment, haven't even played the demo yet

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

Infernape1000

I still need to check that demo out....

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

Dezner

y2josh wrote:

Bayonetta sucks!

Edit: Before I forget, I was just kidding about this comment, haven't even played the demo yet

That's ok, I know you're kidding in advance of playing it.

Uguu!

Twitter:

shingi_70

it plays like a japanese god of war.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Dezner

And without the "Wahhhh revenge for my family" too.

Uguu!

Twitter:

y2josh

Out of center field, but I'm looking forward to my free L4D2 avatar shirt after killing 10,000 zombies I should be narrowing in on that number.

y2josh

Slapshot

@shingi.... actually i think Devil May Cry is more like what Bayonetta plays like. I thought the demo was a blast.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

castlehominid99

Anyone want to do some spec ops in mw2 or horde or campaign in gears of war 1 and 2 or halo 3 legendary campaign

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

SwerdMurd

biggest issue with bayonetta is the cutscene graphics IMO...textures are way too low-res. Phenomenal combat system though!

In general though, I expected a lot more of the visuals.

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

y2josh

I tried adding you slapshot, it said HunterPrime was not a valid gamertag

y2josh

DarkG

Swerd_Murd wrote:

biggest issue with bayonetta is the cutscene graphics IMO...textures are way too low-res. Phenomenal combat system though!

In general though, I expected a lot more of the visuals.

Well, if it's the full game you are talking about... the 360 version is the best looking one, and low res on it aren't a good sign... if you are talking about the demo, the answer is compression... the demo wasn't that heavy (I expected it to be around 2 GB but is a lot less...) so that would explain low res videos (if they aren't rendered in real time)

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

shingi_70

What's the better game FIFA 10 or PES 10?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

DarkG

Mario Strikers Charged, no doubt lol

Magi

Is there any way for Live! to pair you with players that are on a similiar experience level? For example, I'm a complete newb at GoW1 and L4D1 (2 is still wrapped and sitting on my entertainment center). It's too much pressure playing with the mega-experienced (and sometimes VERY impatient) so I'd love to be able to sit down and play with some folks that are equally rookie.

Also, in games like these, is it normally customary to use the mic/headphones to chat?

Magi

shingi_70

Magi wrote:

Is there any way for Live! to pair you with players that are on a similiar experience level? For example, I'm a complete newb at GoW1 and L4D1 (2 is still wrapped and sitting on my entertainment center). It's too much pressure playing with the mega-experienced (and sometimes VERY impatient) so I'd love to be able to sit down and play with some folks that are equally rookie.

Also, in games like these, is it normally customary to use the mic/headphones to chat?

yeah they match you up by skill with matchmaking. for a game like left for deadjust play with people on your friends list, and yes a mic isnt needed but helps alot in shooters.

WAT!

shingi_70

Hey just did a review for Blue Dragon if anyone was on the fence about it.

http://green-guild.livejournal.com/

WAT!

DarkG

This week's Deal of the Week is a very poor one, that doesn't deserve to have it's own thread at all:
Rock Band No Doubt "The Singles 1992–2003" Album: 1200 Microsoft Points - 25% off

shingi_70

as much as i like rockband paying for DLC (depending on the song) is a major waste of money .

WAT!

The_Fox

Magi wrote:

With Left 4 Dead it's a little more important to use the mic than other games. You have to be able to let others know where you want to go and where you see see hunters. I started the game late online and found plenty of people willing to help until you catch the rules and flow of the game (especially in co-op campaign).
Gears of War is a little more relaxed as far the mic goes, but you're more likely to find super skilled players there. The matchmaking will help some, though.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.