Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 661 to 680 of 1,534

AuthorMessage

Ravage

661. Posted:

It also has a monthly fee attached to it.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage

Magi

662. Posted:

I've kinda been on the fence about FF too shingi. I've got just too much of a backlog to really take that plunge. Take Oblivion for example: I've clocked 58 game-hours into it and I still haven't even started a single quest in the primary quest-line. Too many rpgs...too little time.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

663. Posted:

RPG wise i've only played mass effect, blue dragon, and lost oddesy.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

BrazCanaMan

664. Posted:

@Magi ... and you can expect to clock in at least another 110 game hrs into Oblivion, especially if you have the Shivering Isles, Mehrunes Razor, etc... DLC.

Now playing:
(Wii - DJ Hero 2) (WiiWare / VC - -- / --)
(Game Cube - Second Sight) (DS / GBA - Eragon / --)
(Xbox360 - Burnout Paradise) (XBLA / XBIG - Puzzle Quest / --)
Wii FC - 2346 1195 9083 7926
XBOX360 Gamertag - BrazCanMan

AuthorMessage

Magi

665. Posted:

BrazCanaMan wrote:

@Magi ... and you can expect to clock in at least another 110 game hrs into Oblivion, especially if you have the Shivering Isles, Mehrunes Razor, etc... DLC.

I can't wait. :) My first attempt at Oblivion several months ago was met with MUCH fail since I leveled TOO quickly. Now that I learned how to choose my primary stats, I'm having quite a bit more fun.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

666. Posted:

Anybody up for some halo

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

667. Posted:

slapshot82 wrote:

Anyone here getting the Onslaught Addon for Battlefield.... if so let us know whats all up with it, as I want to hear from someone first hand before buying it.

My friend loves Bad Company 2 so he downloaded it and said he thought it O.K. He found it fun and all......he's just not sure he would have paid for it if he had tried the content beforehand.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

y2josh

668. Posted:

Mass Effect 2 is the deal of the day on Amazon today (Monday June 28) for 26.99.

y2josh

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

669. Posted:

y2josh wrote:

Mass Effect 2 is the deal of the day on Amazon today (Monday June 28) for 26.99.

Yay! I needed to pick up a copy for a gift anyway and this will save me some cash.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

670. Posted:

@Fox.... thankx... i still havent really seen much on it at all. Its sounds like fun, but Im still too new to the game to go buying DLC. Game is really fun though.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

BrazCanaMan

671. Posted:

One of my most anticipated XBLA game is going to be released on July 7th: Blacklight - Tango Down. In case you never heard of it, check out this video which gives a pretty thorough description of what to expect of this digital download only FPS... GET EXCITED!!!

Dammit, embedding disabled... click on the video box and check it out on YouTube. Try watching it with the vuvuzela button activated just for kicks (no pun intended).

Edited on by BrazCanaMan

Now playing:
(Wii - DJ Hero 2) (WiiWare / VC - -- / --)
(Game Cube - Second Sight) (DS / GBA - Eragon / --)
(Xbox360 - Burnout Paradise) (XBLA / XBIG - Puzzle Quest / --)
Wii FC - 2346 1195 9083 7926
XBOX360 Gamertag - BrazCanMan

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

672. Posted:

I don't think it looks very good. Sci-Fi games in first person have never worked for me. And I really hate developers recently. If you are going to make a game set in the future, don't make it in the near future. The near future is always so boring. I want super-advanced technologies in my future.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage

eripmav

673. Posted:

One of my friends does the PR for Blacklight, it does look truly amazing. Hopefully I'll blag a copy;)

Currently playing Crackdown 2. For those who don't read my Tweets/Rants, it's like a pair of comfy pants. Nice to slip into, great feeling but when it comes down to it, it doesn't add anything new to the equation.

eripmav

AuthorMessage

LordJumpMad

674. Posted:

Whos down with some Super Street Fighter IV.
as soon I renew my X-Box live

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
University of ⓂⒶⒹness
LordJumpMad's Theme

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter: LordJumpMad

AuthorMessage

Dezner

675. Posted:

JumpMad wrote:

Whos down with some Super Street Fighter IV.
as soon I renew my X-Box live

Not I, but play as Juri Hotness for me! :D

Edited on by Dezner

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

676. Posted:

I hadn't heard much about Blacklight, but after watching that video I'm going to give it a shot.

Crackdown 2 is one of my most anticipated titles this year, if only because of how pleasantly surprised I was with the original.

-President John Adams

AuthorMessage

eripmav

677. Posted:

@TheFox, the full game just feels like more of the original. So far, I'm not really experiencing anything new.

eripmav

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

678. Posted:

OK, I want to get the Slim. Is it possible to transfer everything from my current HDD to the one on the Slim?

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373

AuthorMessage

Infernape1000

679. Posted:

StarFox wrote:

OK, I want to get the Slim. Is it possible to transfer everything from my current HDD to the one on the Slim?

Of course, but you need a transfer cable.

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

AuthorMessage

The_Ink_Pit_Ox

680. Posted:

OK, great. I'll ask for it for Christmas, and sell my original once the transfering is complete. Thanks.

Friend code: 5370-0444-3461
Animal Crossing City Folk Code: 3053-5977-0373