Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 621 to 640 of 1,534

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

621. Posted:

120 GB is fine for me anyway. I have like 20 Arcade games and alot of games data, and I still have 96.3 GB.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

Ravage

622. Posted:

Anyone else enjoying Red Dead Redemption? It took a bit of time for me to get into it, but now I'm having some fun. It was kind of boring at first, then I decided to go hunting, and that was a lot of fun. Looted bait off of a guy and decided to give it a try for the first time and a cougar attacked me lol. The thing damn near killed me :O
I still need to shoot more rabbits, the stupid things are too hard to find :( Oh, and foxes net you a fair price if you spot a couple, skin 'em.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

623. Posted:

@Ravage
Red Dead Redemption is proving to be one of my favorite games this year. It does start a little slow, though.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

Ravage

624. Posted:

Its a fox! Skin him! :P
I just made it to Mexico, I wonder how I get back across the border... Also, the Springfield rifle is not that great for the raft section, wish I had just used the Winchester.

Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

625. Posted:

Ravage wrote:

Its a fox! Skin him! :P

:O
I've got rabies! Yeah, that's it! Best stay back!

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

AuthorMessage

Ravage

626. Posted:

Fine, I'll just go search for some dragons to skin then :P

Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage

Masz52

627. Posted:

I saw gameplay videos of it and it looks awesome. Can't wait to get a 360 so I can play it. Though I might get GTAIV or Fallout 3 first...

Games for sale (UPDATED!)
YouTube Channel
Backloggey

AuthorMessage

Ravage

628. Posted:

Yeah, honestly, my first impression wasn't that great, it took a little while for me to get into it. Now I go out into the wild and just hunt for some animals, or do the random quests that come up once in a while.

Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage

WildPidgeyAppears

629. Posted:

Hey, anyone still in this thread? I just got a new Gold subscription, and I have some fighting games like Super SFIV and BlazBlue. Not to mention Halo 3 and ODST. If you wanna play, or chat, hit me up. My gamertag is: MetalGearROFFLE

See ya there

Dear Sega and Nintendo: a Sonichu game would totally rock, make it happen!
Backloggery

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

630. Posted:

Anyone played Joe Danger? It hit PSN yesterday and OMG its phenominal.

@WPA.... ahhh another Blazblue Calamity Trigger fan..... Bless You!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

631. Posted:

I actually sold Blazblue not long ago. It was pretty good, I just noticed some serious balancing issues that ticked me off.

@WildPidgeyAppears
This thread seems to go through periods of dormancy, it seems.
You may want to stick your gamertag in your signature so people can find you easier. :)

-President John Adams

AuthorMessage

TLOZfreak

632. Posted:

Whats up Nintendolifers:P gamertag: TLOZfreak (its also my username for everything else.. shocking i know) Please add me people, cus all my friends own ps3s and have a limited amount of xbox friends.. currently playing Halo3 and Mass Effect 2.. getting red dead redemption soon

TLOZfreak

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

633. Posted:

WildPidgeyAppears wrote:

Hey, anyone still in this thread? I just got a new Gold subscription, and I have some fighting games like Super SFIV and BlazBlue. Not to mention Halo 3 and ODST. If you wanna play, or chat, hit me up. My gamertag is: MetalGearROFFLE

See ya there

I'll add ya. Regents week is coming up soon, so I'll have plenty of time for Super Street Fighter IV.:)

The+Fox wrote:

I actually sold Blazblue not long ago. It was pretty good, I just noticed some serious balancing issues that ticked me off.

@WildPidgeyAppears
This thread seems to go through periods of dormancy, it seems.
You may want to stick your gamertag in your signature so people can find you easier. :)

Yeah, I have the PSP version, and I really want to like it, but the balancing issues ticked me off to no end. In the end, I just switched back to Guilty Gear and Darkstalkers. Too bad I bought the PSN version, now I can't sell it anywhere.:(

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

MakeMyBiscuit

634. Posted:

My Xbox 360 just died today :(

I got a code "E74" and I'm sending it in for repairs. The sad thing is that I really took care of the system and made sure it was well ventilated and on top of that my family was really enjoying watching "Avatar: The Last Air Bender" on Netflix.

Oh well. This makes me glad I also have a Wii to play games on and watch Netflix :)

MakeMyBiscuit

AuthorMessage

635. Posted:

MakeMyBiscuit wrote:

My Xbox 360 just died today :(

I got a code "E74" and I'm sending it in for repairs. The sad thing is that I really took care of the system and made sure it was well ventilated and on top of that my family was really enjoying watching "Avatar: The Last Air Bender" on Netflix.
Oh well. This makes me glad I also have a Wii to play games on and watch Netflix :)

Yeah, I think its terrible how everyone has tried to forget that the 360 has a major failure problem. Almost everyone who has had one it has broken on, and as yours shows; the problem is STILL there! Any individual console breaking is unacceptable, My SNES still works! For the 360 to have such a high failure rate is, in my opinion, disgraceful, and I don't know how MS get away with it!
In the UK, we have the "Sales of Goods Act", which is for consumer protection, it states that products should be fault-free for up to 7 years (which 5-7 would be suitable for such a device), but the burden of proof is on the consumer. All well and good, but how come MS only have a 3 year warranty; (Or 1 if it has already broken!)

AuthorMessage

irken004

636. Posted:

The War For Cybertron demo is on Xbox Live for Gold members now.

Backloggery

AuthorMessage

BrazCanaMan

637. Posted:

Just got me Earthworm Jim HD, it's great! HD graphics, 4 player multiplayer, Avatar awards. A must get for fans of the original and only 800 MSP!!!

Now playing:
(Wii - DJ Hero 2) (WiiWare / VC - -- / --)
(Game Cube - Second Sight) (DS / GBA - Eragon / --)
(Xbox360 - Burnout Paradise) (XBLA / XBIG - Puzzle Quest / --)
Wii FC - 2346 1195 9083 7926
XBOX360 Gamertag - BrazCanMan

AuthorMessage

outrun2sp

638. Posted:

im looking on getting Neo Geo Battle Coliseum when I get paid.

F Zero GX fan forever

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

639. Posted:

I'm going to give the Transformers demo a shot. It looks better than the games based on the movies, but I still have to keep my hopes low (what with it being a licensed game and all).

I agree with BrazCanaMan about EWJ. Well worth it. :)

Downloading neo geo battle coliseum as I type this.Always meant to pick it up on the PS2 but never got around to it.

-President John Adams

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

640. Posted:

@MakeMyBiscuit
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Was it still under warranty?

-President John Adams