Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,526

OldBoy

Oh yes.Red Dead Redemption is my next purchase,definitely I've been waiting for a good cowboy game for ages and while GUN was pretty good I think RDR is gonna be 10 times better.The fact that its made by Rockstar is just the icing on the cake.I think I may trade in MH Tri for it. I just haven't got the time or patience for that game. RDR is more my thing. Can't wait

What's this bit for again?

Ravage

I'm definitely buying it, probably going to get it Friday or Saturday.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

CanisWolfred

I'd be interested in Red Dead Redemption, but I don't really like open world games, unless it's super over-the-top like Crack Down or Just Cause 2. Plus, I'm apparently one of the few that never had fantasies of being a cowboy in the Wild West. Well, actually, I did have fantasies, but Timesplitters 2 and Red Steel 2 already fulfilled them all, so...yeah...nothing really there for me.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

@Luigi.... that is blasphemy... you Cant Sell MH Tri! lol. I love that game, but its definately not for everyone and its a good 200+ hr time sink for sure.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

MetalMario

I need Halo: Reach. It's fun.

But remove the bugs. lol.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Aviator

Spend the money on buying a good console.
Untitled

Cause knowledge is power!

Edited on by Aviator

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

MetalMario

They extended the Reach beta one day. It now ends tomorrow.

www.haloreachbeta.com

MetalMario

Infernape1000

FFXIII was an awesome game on Xbox 360! I really love it.

Having Versus XIII on 360 would really complete my RPG needs.

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

Masz52

I think I've decided on getting a 360. I'd like to get the $300 Elite, so I was wondering if 120 GB is plenty of space for a 360? I do plan on downloading stuff from XBLA if that helps.

Edited on by Masz52

The_Fox

@eripmav
I agree with you about Alan Wake. I was a little tepid towards it in the first few hours but it hooked me in after that. A few problems, but great overall.

@Masz52
For the most part 120 GB will be more than enough. Even if you install a few games it still leaves you enough room for plenty of downloads.

@those talking about Red Dead Redemption
From what I've played, it's great. If you're on the fence about it, give it a shot!

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Kenji510

Game Room for May 26th titles releases!

-Millipede (arcade)(atari),
-River Raid (Activision),
-Boxing (Intellivision),
-Buzz Bombers (Intellivision),
-Haunted House (Atari 2600),
-Spider Fighter (Activision),
-Strategy X (arcade)(konami)

#Yesterdays Game Room title releases out now!

-Asteroids, (arcade/atari)
-Time Pilot, (konami)
-Demons to Diamonds, (atari 2600)
-Grand Prix, (activision)
-Space Duel, (arcade/atari)
-Shark! Shark!, (intellivision)
-Stampede (activision)

Edited on by Kenji510

Wii Friend Code: 8193-4915-4160-2184
PS3 PSN ID: Hayato510
XB360 Gamertag: Hayato510

Terra

Hardly any of the games in the Game Room interest me right now. Not much of a retro Arcade gamer I guess

Terra

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Masz52 wrote:

Is there any reason not to get a used hard drive as long as it's in good condition?

Might have less space, might be corrupted, or at least have corrupted data eating up space (easy fix, though). Might break down sooner, too.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

MetalMario

120 GB is fine for me anyway. I have like 20 Arcade games and alot of games data, and I still have 96.3 GB.

MetalMario

Ravage

Anyone else enjoying Red Dead Redemption? It took a bit of time for me to get into it, but now I'm having some fun. It was kind of boring at first, then I decided to go hunting, and that was a lot of fun. Looted bait off of a guy and decided to give it a try for the first time and a cougar attacked me lol. The thing damn near killed me
I still need to shoot more rabbits, the stupid things are too hard to find Oh, and foxes net you a fair price if you spot a couple, skin 'em.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

The_Fox

@Ravage
Red Dead Redemption is proving to be one of my favorite games this year. It does start a little slow, though.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.