Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 441 to 460 of 1,530

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

441. Posted:

Bad Company 2=EPICLY AWESOME

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

442. Posted:

sumba9763 wrote:

@mickey mac...Would you recomend MW2 over ODST because my friend has ODST for a little bit and if its funner/better then ill just play that.

Personally I liked Modern Warfare 2 more, but ODST is easily my third favorite FPS on the 360, after Bioshock and MW2.

Prowler485 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

A load of games.

Excuse me but where is Bayonetta on that list :P ?

Whoops, forgot about that one, too.:P

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

443. Posted:

WolfRamHeart wrote:

Have any of you guys played The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom on XBLA yet? I played the demo and it was great. I will probably get it when I get my next points card.

I played the demo, and it seemed like it could be good, but the controls were horrid. If I tried to move a little bit to the left or right, I would go flying! Ugh, it made it so much more frustrating than it needed to be! Unless they fix the controls, I'm not buying.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

WolfRamHeart

444. Posted:

It has been announced that the indie game Limbo will be arriving on the XBLA this summer. It looks really cool. Here is a link to a video with some gameplay footage: http://www.limbogame.org/

EDIT: Here is a link to the story: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/03/limbo-coming-to-xbla-this-s...

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

445. Posted:

Download the Halo Reach Multiplayer Video! Available in the Spotlight! It's epic!

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

446. Posted:

Can't wait until next month, Splinter Cell!

The Game.

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

447. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

I know! I can't wait!:D

I just downloaded the Phantasy Star Universe Beta/Demo, and I was just wondering if anyone else wanted to join in?

Oh, and Blur Multiplayer Beta codes started being given out yesterday. If anyone's interested, you might want to look into them. I got mine through File Planet, and I see a whole lot of other sites giving out codes.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

448. Posted:

getting ME2 over the weekend. Aslo Splinter cell is going to be epic.

Will be buying ODST used in may for the reach beta.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

449. Posted:

Does anyone know what kind of game Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be? First person or third person shooter? If it is first, then I'll pass.

The Game.

AuthorMessage

Knux

450. Posted:

Just pre-ordered Final Fantasy XIII. I'm considering buying Battle Company 2, and I am getting Perfect Dark [XBLA] on day one. :)

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

451. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Game looks absolutely AMAZING! I really loved the first two games and because the 360 is my broinlaws, I bought the PS3 and he had the 360 before we both got married lol, so Ill prob rent it when it comes out and try to drop it out in a weekend if possible as Ive had the 360 for a couple months now lol. MW2 I bought on PS3 and its about all ive been playing. Ill definate be playing this and then Reach has my eye for the future as well. Its looking like its going to be great.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

skyerunner23

452. Posted:

Well after i finish Dead Space i think im going to buy MW2 or BC2 i dont know yet im kind of burnt out of FPS there still fun but im kinda burnt out of them. Im looking in to FF13 so i might get that instead of anything else haha

psn: Skyerunner

AuthorMessage

y2josh

453. Posted:

Thanks to the review of Perfect Dark for the GBC for reminding me. PERFECT DARK ON XBLA TODAY

The word "Gem" is overused.
PSN/gamertag: jcturtle
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371

AuthorMessage

Ravage

454. Posted:

I'm playing Assassin's Creed 2 right now, and am loving it. I was a little off-put by the controls at first, I was expecting more PoP style where you press a button for each jump so it felt a little...dumbed-down. I understand why it is that way now, although the PoP style assassin's tombs don't always work the greatest with the controls (hold down A half a second too long and you keep jumping). It can be really fun and the open environments are great for letting you go about your assassination the way you want. Sometimes combat seems a little easy, but we'll see as things get moving along a little further. The heavy enemies are a real nice way of forcing you to stop counter-attacking everything lol But then you just go hand-hand on everyone and kill them even faster.
Double Hidden Blade FTW

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage

Magi

455. Posted:

I grabbed the Sega collection at Target yesterday. It was on clearance for $13.98. Crazy deal considering the huge quantity of games that you get on this collection. Among many others, it's got the entire Phantasy Star Series and Shining Force 1, 2, and Darkness. From a cost savings perspective, just those games alone would cost 5300 points ($53.00) on the Wii. Not sure if there's any achievements though as I just started playing a few random games for a few seconds last night.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

456. Posted:

@Ravage:
Assassin's Creed 2 is one of those times when I think a sequel totally surpasses the original. One of recent favorites.

@Magi:
Good man. That's a great collection, even considering the clunkers in there. There are achievements, but none of them really feel natural.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

Ravage

457. Posted:

Just got Bad Company 2 this morning, but i can't play it until tomorrow because I ran out of batteries. :(
I agree that SC: Conviction looks awesome, but I'm still a little iffy on the mark and execute thing...seems a little too easy... I need to go back and play the demo again to see, but I found the enemies were pretty stupid, although the chatter they make when you're spotted is pretty cool. A little annoying though lol

Also, if any one wants to play some World at War or Bad Company 2, I'm ShockedWalnut :D

Edited on by Ravage

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.
Just Say No To Toast!

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

458. Posted:

Ahh, batteries for the controller. Having to keep buying them annoyed me until I picked up the a rechargeable unit.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

AuthorMessage

Dezner

459. Posted:

Has anyone checked out the Game Room yet? I'm kind of waiting to see what games are offered in the future before I decide. :p

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

460. Posted:

The game room looks like it has some serious promise. I like that it threw in a few games I've never heard of before, like Red Baron.

-President John Adams