Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,526

MetalMario

Download the Halo Reach Multiplayer Video! Available in the Spotlight! It's epic!

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

RandomWiiPlayer

Can't wait until next month, Splinter Cell!

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

CanisWolfred

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

I know! I can't wait!

I just downloaded the Phantasy Star Universe Beta/Demo, and I was just wondering if anyone else wanted to join in?

Oh, and Blur Multiplayer Beta codes started being given out yesterday. If anyone's interested, you might want to look into them. I got mine through File Planet, and I see a whole lot of other sites giving out codes.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

getting ME2 over the weekend. Aslo Splinter cell is going to be epic.

Will be buying ODST used in may for the reach beta.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

RandomWiiPlayer

Does anyone know what kind of game Ghost Recon: Future Soldier will be? First person or third person shooter? If it is first, then I'll pass.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Knux

Just pre-ordered Final Fantasy XIII. I'm considering buying Battle Company 2, and I am getting Perfect Dark [XBLA] on day one.

Knux

Slapshot

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Game looks absolutely AMAZING! I really loved the first two games and because the 360 is my broinlaws, I bought the PS3 and he had the 360 before we both got married lol, so Ill prob rent it when it comes out and try to drop it out in a weekend if possible as Ive had the 360 for a couple months now lol. MW2 I bought on PS3 and its about all ive been playing. Ill definate be playing this and then Reach has my eye for the future as well. Its looking like its going to be great.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

skyerunner23

Well after i finish Dead Space i think im going to buy MW2 or BC2 i dont know yet im kind of burnt out of FPS there still fun but im kinda burnt out of them. Im looking in to FF13 so i might get that instead of anything else haha

psn: Skyerunner

y2josh

Thanks to the review of Perfect Dark for the GBC for reminding me. PERFECT DARK ON XBLA TODAY

y2josh

Ravage

I'm playing Assassin's Creed 2 right now, and am loving it. I was a little off-put by the controls at first, I was expecting more PoP style where you press a button for each jump so it felt a little...dumbed-down. I understand why it is that way now, although the PoP style assassin's tombs don't always work the greatest with the controls (hold down A half a second too long and you keep jumping). It can be really fun and the open environments are great for letting you go about your assassination the way you want. Sometimes combat seems a little easy, but we'll see as things get moving along a little further. The heavy enemies are a real nice way of forcing you to stop counter-attacking everything lol But then you just go hand-hand on everyone and kill them even faster.
Double Hidden Blade FTW

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Magi

I grabbed the Sega collection at Target yesterday. It was on clearance for $13.98. Crazy deal considering the huge quantity of games that you get on this collection. Among many others, it's got the entire Phantasy Star Series and Shining Force 1, 2, and Darkness. From a cost savings perspective, just those games alone would cost 5300 points ($53.00) on the Wii. Not sure if there's any achievements though as I just started playing a few random games for a few seconds last night.

Magi

The_Fox

@Ravage:
Assassin's Creed 2 is one of those times when I think a sequel totally surpasses the original. One of recent favorites.

@Magi:
Good man. That's a great collection, even considering the clunkers in there. There are achievements, but none of them really feel natural.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Ravage

Just got Bad Company 2 this morning, but i can't play it until tomorrow because I ran out of batteries.
I agree that SC: Conviction looks awesome, but I'm still a little iffy on the mark and execute thing...seems a little too easy... I need to go back and play the demo again to see, but I found the enemies were pretty stupid, although the chatter they make when you're spotted is pretty cool. A little annoying though lol

Also, if any one wants to play some World at War or Bad Company 2, I'm ShockedWalnut

Edited on by Ravage

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

The_Fox

Ahh, batteries for the controller. Having to keep buying them annoyed me until I picked up the a rechargeable unit.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Dezner

Has anyone checked out the Game Room yet? I'm kind of waiting to see what games are offered in the future before I decide.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

The_Fox

The game room looks like it has some serious promise. I like that it threw in a few games I've never heard of before, like Red Baron.

-President John Adams

cheetahman91

The+Fox wrote:

The game room looks like it has some serious promise. I like that it threw in a few games I've never heard of before, like Red Baron.

Dang, they're really getting old school now ain't they? Might as well release Black Widow if they ain't already.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

The_Fox

cheetahman91 wrote:

The+Fox wrote:

Dang, they're really getting old school now ain't they? Might as well release Black Widow if they ain't already.

They have plans for the Game Room to have more than 1000 titles, so I'm hoping it will hit as well.

-President John Adams

cheetahman91

Sounds like I'm going to have to check this Game Room out. How much does it cost to use it?

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.