Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 421 to 440 of 1,534

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

421. Posted:

Okay, so I just need some basic game recommendations. It can be anything, I'm not looking for anything specific. I just want to increase my 360 collections size. So far I have:

Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Battlefield: Bad Company
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Preordered, so technically I own it)
Prince of Persia
Lost Planet

So, shoot. Please and thank you. :)

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

422. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Okay, so I just need some basic game recommendations. It can be anything, I'm not looking for anything specific. I just want to increase my 360 collections size. So far I have:

Call of Duty 2
Prince of Persia
Lost Planet

Well, if you like Banjo-Kazooie, you may want to at least rent Nuts & Bolts. I was kind of skeptical at first, but I thoroughly enjoyed that game.

Fable II I hear is a good game, though I've yet to play it. Bordlerlands I also wanted to try, as well as Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie. (Me, I'm kinda new to 360, haven't played all that many 360 games yet.)

Gears of War is good.

Lost Planet 2 is also coming out.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

423. Posted:

@RWP: Do you like Lost Planet? If so, I'd wait for Lost Planet 2 and get it.
Also, if you like the multiplayer of Lost Planet, you should check out the Colonies Edition. It can be found fairly cheap nowadays.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

424. Posted:

Lost Planet is okay, I guess. The story is incoherent, and the character moves soooooooooooooooooooooo sllllllooooooooooowwwwww. I didn't like the multiplayer at all, for some reason. I liked it at first, but the gameplay is so slow that I can't bring myself to pick it up again.

And I know that I said any game, but how about non-shooters? My fault, sorry. 5/6 of the games I have for 360 are shooters, and it gets a bit boring sticking with only one genre.

The Game.

AuthorMessage

Knux

425. Posted:

If anyone wants a good racing game, buy Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing with Banjo Kazooie, it is one of the best non Mario Kart racers I have ever played. If anyone has it and wants to race, just add me and I will race you. In fact, I like this better tham Mario Kart Wii.

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

426. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Call of Duty 2
Prince of Persia
Lost Planet

Bioshock. Get it G-ddamn it!

You like Brawler? Devil May Cry 4, Ninja Gaiden 2, and Dante's Inferno are the way to go.

You like FPSes?(obviously) I'd recommend ...all the ones you own, plus Halo ODST, Quake 4, Wolfenstien, and...f*** it, I'll just say Bioshock again.

You like RPGs? I'd recommend Eternal Sonota, Star Ocean 4, Lost Odyssey, Oblivion, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Fallout 3, and Borderlands.

You like Platformers? I'd recommend Sonic Unleashed, Banjo & Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts, Kameo, and Kung-Fu Panda.

You like racing games? I'd recommend Burnout Paradise, Forza Motorsports 3, Project Gotham Racing 4, and Need For Speed: Shift.

You like Shmups? I'd recommend Raiden IV and Raiden Fighter Aces, and import some stuff, cuz they got some nice $h!t in Japan.

You like Fighters? I'd recommend every fighter on the system, especially BlazBlue, Soul Caliber 4, and Street Fighter 4.

You like Open World games? I'd recommend Just Cause, Assassin's Creed 2, Crackdown, and Saint's Row 2.

You like Sports games? Ask someone else.:P

I hope that helped.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

427. Posted:

Wow, thanks Mickey! But, I don't like BioShock...............
And Kung Fu Panda? Really?

The Game.

AuthorMessage

cheetahman91

428. Posted:

I'd recommend Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection. One of the best compliations out there. It's pretty cheap too.

Nintendolife Chatroom
Backloggery
GameSpot
Youtube
Jesus is the only way.
It's OK for someone to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

429. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Wow, thanks Mickey! But, I don't like BioShock...............
And Kung Fu Panda? Really?

Blasphamy!
Kung-Fu Panda is actually a pretty solid game. It doesn't do anything particularly well, I suppose, but it doesn't do anything particularly bad, either. It's got a fun brawler style combat system, but it focuses more on platforming, and it's pretty fun throughout, albeit it is fairly easy. The only thing that struck me as particularly annoying was that some boss fights relied a little too much on Quick-Time events, with at least one boss fight consisting entirely on QTEs.

If you like 3D Platformers, don't mind the lower difficulty(I'm sure it has a hard mode, though), and don't outright hate the movie, I'd recommend Kung-Fu Panda: The Game. It shouldn't be too hard to get cheap, too, since it was a pack-in one year.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

skyerunner23

430. Posted:

I just got a 360 friday and so far im enjoing it i got Bioshock 2, Lego Batman and Pure. I dont like pure at all it looks good but i dont like playing it, But i throughly enjoyed Bioshock 2. I just bought Dead Space today and im enjoying it but im asking if anyone could recomend any must buys im preaty open to anytype of games except fighters and racers and its kinda hard for me to get into really long boring rpgs but i do enjoy ones that are well made. Can anyone help me at all?

psn: Skyerunner

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

431. Posted:

sumba9763 wrote:

I just got a 360 friday and so far im enjoing it i got Bioshock 2, Lego Batman and Pure. I dont like pure at all it looks good but i dont like playing it, But i throughly enjoyed Bioshock 2. I just bought Dead Space today and im enjoying it but im asking if anyone could recomend any must buys im preaty open to anytype of games except fighters and racers and its kinda hard for me to get into really long boring rpgs but i do enjoy ones that are well made. Can anyone help me at all?

See post above, nix fighters and racers, add Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 and Lost Planet. Oh, and Dead Rising, I forgot to mention that earler. Good game.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

y2josh

432. Posted:

I thought Pure was a good ATV Racer, but too short, i think i beat the game in under 8 hours.

y2josh

AuthorMessage

skyerunner23

433. Posted:

@mickey mac...Would you recomend MW2 over ODST because my friend has ODST for a little bit and if its funner/better then ill just play that.

psn: Skyerunner

AuthorMessage

WolfRamHeart

434. Posted:

Have any of you guys played The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom on XBLA yet? I played the demo and it was great. I will probably get it when I get my next points card.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart

AuthorMessage

Dezner

435. Posted:

WolfRamHeart wrote:

Have any of you guys played The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom on XBLA yet? I played the demo and it was great. I will probably get it when I get my next points card.

Yeah, I tried the demo a little bit. Pretty interesting game, I might get it someday if I have excess points lying around. :o

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

Prowler485

436. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

A load of games.

Excuse me but where is Bayonetta on that list :P ?

Prowler485

AuthorMessage

Dezner

437. Posted:

Prowler485 wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

A load of games.

Excuse me but where is Bayonetta on that list :P ?

YES, that game is awesome! :o

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

438. Posted:

sumba9763 wrote:

@mickey mac...Would you recomend MW2 over ODST because my friend has ODST for a little bit and if its funner/better then ill just play that.

I'll throw my hat into the ring on this one and say you should go for MW2. Both are good, though.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

439. Posted:

WolfRamHeart wrote:

I thought it was gimmicky when I read about it, but loved it once I tried it. A bit frustrating in areas, but pretty sweet.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

440. Posted:

@RWP

FALLOUT 3!!!!

Nuff said......

Edited on by OldBoy

What's this bit for again?