Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 401 to 420 of 1,534

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

401. Posted:

shingi_70 wrote:

The Battlefield bad company 2 mutiplayer demo is out on xbox live now.

Anyone can DL it, right?

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

402. Posted:

Supermarioman wrote:

My question is not whether I should get a 360, its whether I should get a 360 or just buy my previously mentioned list of games!

Is this the list you were referring to?

Supermarioman wrote:

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Metroid: Other M
Monster Hunter 3
Sin and Punishment 2
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom
Epic Mickey
NBA Jam (Maybe)
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Golden Sun DS
Monado (If Out This Year)
The Legend of Zelda (If Out This Year)
Red Steel 2
Endless Ocean: Blue World
Arc Rise Fantasia (If its any good)
Gran Turismo 5
Final Fantasy XIII
White Knight Chronicles
God of War III
Heavy Rain
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
MAG

If it is, I'd say go for the system. There are quality titles on that list, but quite a few won't be out for some time.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

403. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Anyone can DL it, right?

I'm think it's available to both silver and gold members, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

404. Posted:

So... Call of Duty 2's credits end with "No cows were harmed in the making of this game".........

Were they being serious, or trying to be funny?

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage

Dezner

405. Posted:

The+Fox wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Anyone can DL it, right?

I'm think it's available to both silver and gold members, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

It has that little gold "crown" in the top left corner of the square, so I think it's Gold only.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

Magi

406. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

So... Call of Duty 2's credits end with "No cows were harmed in the making of this game".........

Were they being serious, or trying to be funny?

Dude, that's DEAD serious. Game design is VERY cow-unfriendly. :)

Eat mor chikin

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

407. Posted:

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Invisible Tiger both 33% off. Everyone who hasn't taken the plunge yet, I suggest you do so now.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

408. Posted:

I finally got the music player working. I just plugged my iPod into the USB port on the 360. :P

The Game.

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

409. Posted:

For anyone who hasn't seen it, a Halo Reach documentary with some kick@$$ gameplay in it was released a few days ago.

The Game.

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

410. Posted:

SWEET

thanks RWP!

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

411. Posted:

No problem. Just from that video I can see that Reach will most likely have the best graphics on the 360. I doubt it will surpass Uncharted 2, but I can guarantee it will be up there. I'm not going to judge the gameplay yet, there isn't much to judge.

Also, is ODST any good? I want to get it so I can get the Reach beta code, but I don't want to spend $50-$60 just for a code.

Edited on by RandomWiiPlayer

The Game.

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

412. Posted:

That is a freaking sweet braided beard that pops up around the 30 second mark

-President John Adams

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

413. Posted:

Damn, I shouldn't have watched that. Now I'm hyped up for it, and I'll surely have unrealistic expectations that will never be met!>_<

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Knux

414. Posted:

Well, I just reactivated my Xbox Gold membership, and now I like my Xbox 360 as much as my PS3. My Xbox Live gamertag is Knuckles 1990, and I will add some of you guys next time I'm online. I have a decent number of XBLA games, but I have some retail games like Perfect Dark Zero and others. I also have recently bought Left 4 Dead, Mass Effect, and Gears of War 2. I wanted to buy Halo 3 ODST and Fable II, but Gamestop did not have a copy of Halo 3 ODST for a reasonable price. By the way, is anybody else excited for the XBLA port with Perfect Dark with online multiplayer? It would be awesome for us NL members to gather together for Perfect Dark goodness when it comes out :D

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

skyerunner23

415. Posted:

Im getting a Xbox 360 elite tomarrow and im planning on buying Bioshock 2. I won't have Xbox Live for a little bit because im using a ethernet cable and my step dad wont hook it up right away. But i was wondering if anyone had played Bioshock 2 yet and if not could recomend me a different game.

psn: Skyerunner

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

416. Posted:

Have you played bioshock one yet? as for other games i would say

Mass Effect
Shadow Complex
crackdown
gears of war

just to name a few

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

417. Posted:

sumba9763 wrote:

Im getting a Xbox 360 elite tomarrow and im planning on buying Bioshock 2. I won't have Xbox Live for a little bit because im using a ethernet cable and my step dad wont hook it up right away. But i was wondering if anyone had played Bioshock 2 yet and if not could recomend me a different game.

Maybe this link will help you out Sumba.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

skyerunner23

418. Posted:

@Shingi_70 Yes i have played the first one and i liked it a lot so im gunna go ahead and get bioshock 2 and then save up for Mass effect 2.

@Chrono I looked at that and it helped but the games that got good scores my friends own so ill just borrow them from them.

psn: Skyerunner

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

419. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

No problem. Just from that video I can see that Reach will most likely have the best graphics on the 360. I doubt it will surpass Uncharted 2, but I can guarantee it will be up there. I'm not going to judge the gameplay yet, there isn't much to judge.

Also, is ODST any good? I want to get it so I can get the Reach beta code, but I don't want to spend $50-$60 just for a code.

ODST is awesome. Cant go wrong with it.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

420. Posted:

Thanks, MM. I'll get it eventually, hopefully before May.

I just found out that you can use custom dashboard themes. I am making one using a template that I found.

The Game.