Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 401 to 420 of 1,531

RandomWiiPlayer

So... Call of Duty 2's credits end with "No cows were harmed in the making of this game".........

Were they being serious, or trying to be funny?

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

Dezner

The+Fox wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

The Battlefield bad company 2 mutiplayer demo is out on xbox live now.

Anyone can DL it, right?

I'm think it's available to both silver and gold members, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

It has that little gold "crown" in the top left corner of the square, so I think it's Gold only.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Magi

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

So... Call of Duty 2's credits end with "No cows were harmed in the making of this game".........

Were they being serious, or trying to be funny?

Dude, that's DEAD serious. Game design is VERY cow-unfriendly.

Eat mor chikin

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

RandomWiiPlayer

I finally got the music player working. I just plugged my iPod into the USB port on the 360.

The Game.

RandomWiiPlayer

For anyone who hasn't seen it, a Halo Reach documentary with some kick@$$ gameplay in it was released a few days ago.
[youtube:TAHj0xViGLg]

The Game.

MetalMario

SWEET

thanks RWP!

Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

RandomWiiPlayer

No problem. Just from that video I can see that Reach will most likely have the best graphics on the 360. I doubt it will surpass Uncharted 2, but I can guarantee it will be up there. I'm not going to judge the gameplay yet, there isn't much to judge.

Also, is ODST any good? I want to get it so I can get the Reach beta code, but I don't want to spend $50-$60 just for a code.

Edited on by RandomWiiPlayer

The Game.

The_Fox

That is a freaking sweet braided beard that pops up around the 30 second mark

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Knux

Well, I just reactivated my Xbox Gold membership, and now I like my Xbox 360 as much as my PS3. My Xbox Live gamertag is Knuckles 1990, and I will add some of you guys next time I'm online. I have a decent number of XBLA games, but I have some retail games like Perfect Dark Zero and others. I also have recently bought Left 4 Dead, Mass Effect, and Gears of War 2. I wanted to buy Halo 3 ODST and Fable II, but Gamestop did not have a copy of Halo 3 ODST for a reasonable price. By the way, is anybody else excited for the XBLA port with Perfect Dark with online multiplayer? It would be awesome for us NL members to gather together for Perfect Dark goodness when it comes out

Edited on by Knux

Knux

skyerunner23

Im getting a Xbox 360 elite tomarrow and im planning on buying Bioshock 2. I won't have Xbox Live for a little bit because im using a ethernet cable and my step dad wont hook it up right away. But i was wondering if anyone had played Bioshock 2 yet and if not could recomend me a different game.

psn: Skyerunner

shingi_70

Have you played bioshock one yet? as for other games i would say

Mass Effect
Shadow Complex
crackdown
gears of war

just to name a few

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Chrono_Cross

sumba9763 wrote:

Im getting a Xbox 360 elite tomarrow and im planning on buying Bioshock 2. I won't have Xbox Live for a little bit because im using a ethernet cable and my step dad wont hook it up right away. But i was wondering if anyone had played Bioshock 2 yet and if not could recomend me a different game.

Maybe this link will help you out Sumba.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

skyerunner23

@Shingi_70 Yes i have played the first one and i liked it a lot so im gunna go ahead and get bioshock 2 and then save up for Mass effect 2.

@Chrono I looked at that and it helped but the games that got good scores my friends own so ill just borrow them from them.

psn: Skyerunner

MetalMario

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

No problem. Just from that video I can see that Reach will most likely have the best graphics on the 360. I doubt it will surpass Uncharted 2, but I can guarantee it will be up there. I'm not going to judge the gameplay yet, there isn't much to judge.

Also, is ODST any good? I want to get it so I can get the Reach beta code, but I don't want to spend $50-$60 just for a code.

ODST is awesome. Cant go wrong with it.

Mario is my homeboy!
My Backloggery

RandomWiiPlayer

Thanks, MM. I'll get it eventually, hopefully before May.

I just found out that you can use custom dashboard themes. I am making one using a template that I found.

The Game.

RandomWiiPlayer

Okay, so I just need some basic game recommendations. It can be anything, I'm not looking for anything specific. I just want to increase my 360 collections size. So far I have:

Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Battlefield: Bad Company
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Preordered, so technically I own it)
Prince of Persia
Lost Planet

So, shoot. Please and thank you.

The Game.

MetalMario

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Okay, so I just need some basic game recommendations. It can be anything, I'm not looking for anything specific. I just want to increase my 360 collections size. So far I have:

Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Battlefield: Bad Company
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (Preordered, so technically I own it)
Prince of Persia
Lost Planet

So, shoot. Please and thank you.

Well, if you like Banjo-Kazooie, you may want to at least rent Nuts & Bolts. I was kind of skeptical at first, but I thoroughly enjoyed that game.

Fable II I hear is a good game, though I've yet to play it. Bordlerlands I also wanted to try, as well as Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing with Banjo-Kazooie. (Me, I'm kinda new to 360, haven't played all that many 360 games yet.)

Gears of War is good.

Lost Planet 2 is also coming out.

Mario is my homeboy!
My Backloggery

cheetahman91

@RWP: Do you like Lost Planet? If so, I'd wait for Lost Planet 2 and get it.
Also, if you like the multiplayer of Lost Planet, you should check out the Colonies Edition. It can be found fairly cheap nowadays.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Nintendolife Chatroom
Youtube Channel

Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic