Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 381 to 400 of 1,526

RandomWiiPlayer

My collection is growing slowly. So far I have

Battlefield Bad Company
COD4
Prince of Persia
Lost Planet
COD2 (Not yet, I ordered it offline a few minutes ago)

Just felt like sharing.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

RandomWiiPlayer

Odnetnin wrote:

@RandomWiiPlayer How is Lost Planet?

Really good, but kinda hard. I always run out of ammo for my guns at the absolute worst times. I haven't played online yet, so I can't comment on that, but from what I've played it is fun. I'm only on the second level, I stopped because two robot suits (I can't remember what they are called) attacked me and I didn't have the patients to kill them.

The Game.

MetalMario

I have alot of games but didn't get to them yet. Mostly games my bro didn't want to play.

But whatever. I also got Halo 3: ODST today.

My favorite game so far for 360 is Eternal Sonata.

Edited on by MetalMario

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

Supermarioman

My question is not whether I should get a 360, its whether I should get a 360 or just buy my previously mentioned list of games!

Supermarioman

fudgenuts

Mines fudgenuts64.

Leap before you think!
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/samsam12
My YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/fudgenuts64

CanisWolfred

MetalMario wrote:

My favorite game so far for 360 is Eternal Sonata.

Man, I so need to get that game!>_< I can't believe I don't have it already - it was one of the reasons I got the Xbox 360 in the first place, and I loved the Demo. Someday...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

Eternal Sonata just isn't my type of game. I loved the combat gameplay but the story and graphics didn't grab me. I should try it again some time.

Anyone Like Lost Oddesy or Blue Dragin

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

skyerunner23

okay im back lol sorry i havent replied in so long well this is my story...

My step dad told me if i skipped my christmas gift i could get a 360 or a ps3 at tax return (valentines day ish)
and i have no clue what counsle to get and im to lazy to look myself does anybody have a list of strictly 360 exclusices on a website or something cause im looking at thoose first to choose which counsle

P.S: I keep hearing that multi plats are better on 360 is this true with all the multi plats or just newer ones?

On another extra note do the elites burn up faster then the other systems or is it vice versa

Edited on by skyerunner23

psn: Skyerunner

MetalMario

Eternal Sonata. Love the battles. So awesome. They should make more games with gameplay like that.

I'm almost done with it, but I need time, and I don't have that at the moment.

MetalMario

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

RandomWiiPlayer

Call of Duty 2 came today, and my Gold membership expired. I'll probably get one of the 3 month cards sometime soon. No hurry.
I already beat the Russian and British campaigns. They were a breeze. The first level in the American campaign has always pissed me off, so I stopped playing before my 360 ended up across the room. I have the PC version, but my PC is crap and the game runs horribly.

Edited on by RandomWiiPlayer

The Game.

y2josh

@sumba: I have both and I've come to this conclusion about it in my perspective. If you have plenty of people to play with and like playing online with friends (and those friends have 360s) I would go with a 360. If you don't like playing with people online so much and like adventure games I would go with a PS3. I have both and right now I'm having trouble dealing with people online, even friends.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

skyerunner23

Thanks for the perspective josh it realy helped

psn: Skyerunner

y2josh

I had to edit my last post sumba, I meant adventure games go with the PS3, I bolded what I changed. No problem, it's just my opinion though

y2josh

Magi

shingi_70 wrote:

Anyone Like Lost Oddesy or Blue Dragin

Lost Oddysey is a phenomenal game. I'd give it a 9/10. Blue Dragon gets great reviews, and I own it, but I've never played it so I can't really tell you what I think about it.

Magi

shingi_70

The Battlefield bad company 2 mutiplayer demo is out on xbox live now.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

RandomWiiPlayer

shingi_70 wrote:

What? Gah...... I need a hard drive......

The Game.

The_Fox

Supermarioman wrote:

My question is not whether I should get a 360, its whether I should get a 360 or just buy my previously mentioned list of games!

Is this the list you were referring to?

Supermarioman wrote:

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Metroid: Other M
Monster Hunter 3
Sin and Punishment 2
Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom
Epic Mickey
NBA Jam (Maybe)
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Golden Sun DS
Monado (If Out This Year)
The Legend of Zelda (If Out This Year)
Red Steel 2
Endless Ocean: Blue World
Arc Rise Fantasia (If its any good)
Gran Turismo 5
Final Fantasy XIII
White Knight Chronicles
God of War III
Heavy Rain
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
MAG

If it is, I'd say go for the system. There are quality titles on that list, but quite a few won't be out for some time.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

The_Fox

Mickeymac wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Anyone can DL it, right?

I'm think it's available to both silver and gold members, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.