Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 341 to 360 of 1,534

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

341. Posted:

Best down loadable game of last year.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

y2josh

342. Posted:

I just downloaded Shadow Complex today and that game is really really good.

The word "Gem" is overused.
PSN/gamertag: jcturtle
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

343. Posted:

How much is Shadow Complex? 1200 or 800? I think it is 1200.

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

DarkG

344. Posted:

1200 normally, it was 800 for only 1 week... but if he didn't have his 360 during that week and bought it from the Marketplace on his PC, it was waiting for him the next time he turned his 360 on.

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

AuthorMessage

DarkG

345. Posted:

Supermarioman wrote:

Also DarkG thanks for the tip, but my internet takes too long to download anything, so 7GB is a bit much to ask from it, but I'm going to buy Beautiful Katamari instead of Points, I already considered the points.

Remember that unlike other consoles (or anything else for that matter) you can turn off your Xbox 360 while it's downloading something and it will stay in download mode, where it won't completely turn off until the current download is finished... it could help you since you could leave it downloading while you do something else (sleeping at night for example lol)

Also, remember you can buy stuff from the Marketplace on Xbox.com, so that you can take advantage of deals even if you don't have your console yet.

Edited on by DarkG

AuthorMessage

Dezner

346. Posted:

y2josh wrote:

I just downloaded Shadow Complex today and that game is really really good.

Awesome, glad to see another join the ranks of AWESOME! :o

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

347. Posted:

sumba9763 wrote:

Ok im sooooo sorry but im super duper lazy and dont feel like reading 16 pages sooo...
Im looking to buy another system i love my Wii but im not gunna lie it can get borring
so im asking why should i buy a 360(im asking in all seriusness because next month im getting a new system so i was actualy looking for hard based facts on why i should buy this system)
you probobly get this a lot and im so sorry for this

The games, dude, the games! Whatever your favourite genre is, just look it up. Chances are you'll find tons you like!:)

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

348. Posted:

I need a hard drive! My new game came today and I don't have enough memory. I'll probably just delete Bad Company, I beat it already and it is pretty simple to beat again if I want to.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

349. Posted:

Yeah, never mind that. I didn't have my glasses on and read "KB" as "MB"......... Unfortunately I already deleted Bad Company and some other stuff before I realized my mistake.

The Game.

AuthorMessage

MetalMario

350. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

sumba9763 wrote:

Ok im sooooo sorry but im super duper lazy and dont feel like reading 16 pages sooo...
Im looking to buy another system i love my Wii but im not gunna lie it can get borring
so im asking why should i buy a 360(im asking in all seriusness because next month im getting a new system so i was actualy looking for hard based facts on why i should buy this system)

The games, dude, the games! Whatever your favourite genre is, just look it up. Chances are you'll find tons you like!:)

...there aren't too many RPGs, though, is there? I can't think of many...

Mario is my homeboy! It matters not how you play. What matters...is how you fall.[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's momFor friend codes, check my backloggery.VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
My Backloggery

Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64

AuthorMessage

y2josh

351. Posted:

there really arent many rpgs on either the ps3 or 360. it's a bad time to be a player of console rpgs in general, IMO. Looking forward to FFXIII and Versus though.

The word "Gem" is overused.
PSN/gamertag: jcturtle
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

352. Posted:

RPGs: http://games.teamxbox.com/index/xbox-360/by-genre/18/

Mass Effect 2 isn't listed yet.

Edited on by RandomWiiPlayer

The Game.

AuthorMessage

Infernape1000

353. Posted:

Good news for Xbox 360 Final Fantasy XIII fans! The game runs as smoothly as the PS3 version! =D

http://kotaku.com/5447977/report-xbox-360-final-fantasy-xiii-...

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

354. Posted:

MetalMario wrote:

Mickeymac wrote:

sumba9763 wrote:

...there aren't too many RPGs, though, is there? I can't think of many...

That depends on what you mean by many. If you mean hundreds, like the PS1 and PS2 had, then no. If you mean quintuple what the Nintendo 64 and Gamecube had combined, then I'd say it has plenty. There's Star Ocean 4, Lost Oddysey, Enchanted Arms, Eternal Sonata, Infinite Undiscovery, Tales of something or other, Last Remnant, Final Fantasy XIII(coming Soon), Resonance of Fate(coming soon), Divinity II, Sacred II, Magna Carta 2, Ninty Nine Nights, Two Worlds, Oblivion, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Fable II, Fallout 3, Too Human, and Borberlands - and that's just what I came up with off the top of my head. I know there's even more out there, plus some on XBLA.

Yes, the Xbox 360 and PS3 have a lot more shooters and action titles than RPGs, but there's still enough to keep any RPG fan happy.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

DarkG

355. Posted:

Infernape1000 wrote:

Good news for Xbox 360 Final Fantasy XIII fans! The game runs as smoothly as the PS3 version! =D

With better hardware, there was no reason why it wouldn't lol

I wonder if Square-Enix is bringing Final Fantasy XIII to the PC... i swear I saw The Last Remnant among the top 10 on Steam a couple of weeks ago... if anything, it could arrive as a Games for Windows - LIVE title if they have any special deal with Microsoft...

Edited on by DarkG

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

356. Posted:

DarkG wrote:

Infernape1000 wrote:

With better hardware, there was no reason why it wouldn't lol

I wonder if Square-Enix is bringing Final Fantasy XIII to the PC... i swear I saw The Last Remnant among the top 10 on Steam a couple of weeks ago... if anything, it could arrive as a Games for Windows - LIVE title if they have any special deal with Microsoft...

Last Remnant was 75% off only acouple weeks ago. I would've even gotten it, despite disliking the demo, but my computer can't quite handle its awesomeness.:P And to think, it was a gaming computer only two years ago...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

DarkG

357. Posted:

it's 2010, so now officially my PC is a Gaming PC of 3 years ago lol, you should've invested a bit more on it lol ($1000 without monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers and Windows is just about right for 5+ years of awesomeness lol)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

358. Posted:

DarkG wrote:

it's 2010, so now officially my PC is a Gaming PC of 3 years ago lol, you should've invested a bit more on it lol ($1000 without monitor, mouse, keyboard, speakers and Windows is just about right for 5+ years of awesomeness lol)

I only got it so I could play a few games every once in a while. Now that I got a 360, I don't really need to keep up with technology. So long as I can run the occasional indie game or RTS(PC-only games tend to run better than multiplats on less-than-stellar platforms), I'm happy.

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

DarkG

359. Posted:

Robot Entertainment (formerly Ensemble Studios) better be working on Age of Empires IV for Games for Windows LIVE and Xbox 360 LIVE, or on remaking Age of Empires I, II, III and Mythology with achievements and DX11 (tessellated) graphics for both plattforms, I would buy the games again just to support the franchise! (that and the fact that the AoE CE was only $10 and Age 3 was $35 with 2 $35 expansions lol, so I've only invested $115 on the franchise lol)

Edited on by DarkG

AuthorMessage

moomoo

360. Posted:

Infernape1000 wrote:

Yet another reason why I don't need a PS3. I'm happy that Sqaure Enix made the decision to make it multi-platform.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14