Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 281 to 300 of 1,530

AuthorMessage

DarkG

281. Posted:

I do, always looking for something interesting for it... I really want to use it for more than a BD player to be honest lol

@RandomWiiPlayer
I had no idea... proof that I've never played a Bad Company game in my life lol

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

282. Posted:

@DarkG.... well you really should. Battlefield games are seriously off the chain. You can freaking fly helicopter with actual other people taking a ride to shoot grounds people from inside the helicopter. Or be a Sniper and shoot the helicopter pilot and watch everone bailing out and snipe them on the way parachuting down. And all this is online multiplayer. Drive tanks, cars, trucks, whatever. Its an insane game.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

Supermarioman

283. Posted:

I agree with Battlefield on any good comments about it. I Love The first Bad Company and is probably the best "REAL" FPS there is, yes it even beats Call of Duty in my opinion.

Supermarioman

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

284. Posted:

I could see where you would think that. The inclusion of vehicles is awesome. The first time I sniped down a guy flyin a chopper it was a massive OMG moment. Its really a different game than MW, and as much as I like MW2, some of the perks have really unbalanced the game and can be really infuriating. If youve put as much time in it as I have you know exactly what Im talkin about.

AuthorMessage

DarkG

285. Posted:

I'm not a big fan of war games... I've got a couple good FPS out of impulsive buys on Steam and Xbox 360 (thank to some awesome deals) but it isn't a genre I look forward to...

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

286. Posted:

Thats really imressive man. Most everyone I know that is big Microsoft fans are diehard shooter fans. Most all the games we have or ever played on the 360 are shooters. The controller is better for shooters and that to me is what Microsoft does best. You know something funny I just thought about. Infinity Ward is bringing DLC first to 360 but they brought a 360 replica controller replica to the PS3 for Modern Warfare 2. That is crazy.

AuthorMessage

DarkG

287. Posted:

RARE is the reason I got a 360 in the first place... and along the way I discovered some other awesome games like Fable, PGR and Halo Wars...

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

288. Posted:

You didnt have a original XBOX? There were a lot of great original titles on the XBOX. Jade Empire being the best of all of them in my opinion. Not to mention Dreamfall. I miss old RARE games, I know Im old school, but I rember buying Donkey Kong Country Games for SNES back in the day, heck I remember the commercials. I never did care for the Banjo Games, but that was just me.

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

289. Posted:

DarkG wrote:

EDIT: also, what's with the graphics of The Godfather II? they are fugly! I thought I bought a 360 game... they really aimed for the bare minimum graphics possible to pass Microsoft's requirements (2x AA, 720p native, etc.)... even the PS2 could handle that game without much problems...

In that case, Godfather II should have been ported to the Wii while staying in it's exact form.

Edited on by astarisborn94

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

DarkG

290. Posted:

No, I only had a GameCube last generation... but I got Fable, Conker LIVE & Reloaded, Forza Motorsport and Grabbed by the Ghoulies after I got a 360... most where dirty cheap and all were brand new factory sealed... the most expensive one was Conker, I paid $15 for it lol

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

291. Posted:

Dude you really need to get Dreamfall, Jade Empire (MUST GET IT), Black, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Psychonauts, Crimson Skies, Chronicles of Riddick, Ninja Gaiden Black, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, GunValkrie, Breakdown, Stubbs the Zombie (Bungie Game), Armed and Dangerous, Gun. These are AMAZING XBOX Games and you can Ebay most of them really cheap.

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

292. Posted:

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/105/1059102p1.html
I wanted to see what you guys think of this article I found on IGN. I posted this in the PS3 thread but I wanted to see what you guys that are XBOX daily users thought about it. I kinda fit the mold here. I was super excited about the original XBOX, but the 360 to me felt like a gaming take over like with EA buying out the Sports Industry Games. I have always been a big fan of the little guys that is just a personal opinion, I love indy gaming and small devs.

AuthorMessage

DarkG

293. Posted:

I think is just a former sony/FF fanboy getting mad at exclusives and FF going multiplatform, nothing else...

AuthorMessage

Infernape1000

294. Posted:

Am I the only one here that's actually excited for FF13 on the 360?

Twitter - Infernape1000
Youtube - Infernape1000

AuthorMessage

Dezner

295. Posted:

Probably not, it's just the people who have a loooong history with the series have problems sharing and are the most vocal about it. :p

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

Magi

296. Posted:

Infernape1000 wrote:

Am I the only one here that's actually excited for FF13 on the 360?

I am!

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

DarkG

297. Posted:

well, I'm happy that it's coming to the 360, even if they limit graphics to what the PS3 can do without taking advantage of the extra horsepower , just because that means I might actually be able to buy it at a reasonable price...

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

298. Posted:

Im actually really glad to see other consoles being able to experience FF, but I really do feel the same way as the guy. As a gamer who got into Sony for RPG with PSX and played every FF release with exception to FFXII, there is just no way I could play it on another system. I could never play Half Life, Halo or Gears of War and dont want imitation of them on PS3. Its just a personal thing and prob and old school vibe as well. But I do wish the series stayed on Playstation cause that is its home.

AuthorMessage

DarkG

299. Posted:

that's not their home either, Final Fantasy started as a Nintendo exclusive, so if anything, it should go back there and disappear from other consoles...

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

300. Posted:

slapshot82 wrote:

But I do wish the series stayed on Playstation cause that is its home.

Final Fantasy started on the NES, not the Playstation.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.