Showing 241 to 260 of 1,534

AuthorMessage

DarkG

241. Posted:

Kameo: Elements of Power
Perfect Dark Zero
Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts
Viva Piñata

it is no wonder they are all from RARE lol, I've loved every single one of them... if you never had and Xbox, you MUST get Conker: LIVE and Reloaded it is one of the funniest and overall best games I've ever played, and Grabbed by the Ghoulies is also an underrated Gem.

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

242. Posted:

Supermarioman wrote:

Hey what are some underrated 360 classics that don't get much recongnition?

It isn't exclusive, but Call of Duty 2 doesn't get much recognition. It is by far my favorite in the series.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage

y2josh

243. Posted:

I hated the new Banjo game. If I want a racing game I will buy a racing game :)

The word "Gem" is overused.
PSN/gamertag: jcturtle
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371

AuthorMessage

DarkG

244. Posted:

IT isn't a racing, or a classic platformer game, it's a RARE game =D

I read and liked this review, it really makes an awesome point about the game and why so many people disliked it:
http://kotaku.com/5442635/the-bravest-game-mistakenly-neglected

Don't let first impressions fool you about this unique gem!

AuthorMessage

y2josh

245. Posted:

Well, I should say "CAR" game. I liked Banjo Kazooie because it was a good game, I just don't think Nuts and Bolts is.

The word "Gem" is overused.
PSN/gamertag: jcturtle
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6118-9371

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

246. Posted:

DarkG wrote:

IT isn't a racing, or a classic platformer game, it's a RARE game =D

I read and liked this review, it really makes an awesome point about the game and why so many people disliked it:
http://kotaku.com/5442635/the-bravest-game-mistakenly-neglected

Don't let first impressions fool you about this unique gem!

Wow, thanks for the article, man! I think I might give Nuts & Bolts another go now. I had a feeling the demo wasn't giving me a good impression, anyways.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

247. Posted:

Hey guys, I don't have an Xbox 360 and I doubt my computer can run much if any of the games on Windows Live, but I do have an Gamertag for Games for Windows LIVE. It's SmashBros1994.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

Supermarioman

248. Posted:

I'll try to pick up Banjo and Kameo when I get my 360, but how is Perfect Dark Zero and Viva Pinata, I'm considering Perfect Dark already and I need to know how good and what Viva Pinata is. Also COD 2 is pretty good eh? I'll check it out then.

Supermarioman

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

249. Posted:

Supermarioman wrote:

I'll try to pick up Banjo and Kameo when I get my 360, but how is Perfect Dark Zero and Viva Pinata, I'm considering Perfect Dark already and I need to know how good and what Viva Pinata is. Also COD 2 is pretty good eh? I'll check it out then.

Not Kameo, Kazooie. Banjo Kazooie.
I know that Perfect Dark is a pretty good remake of a great shooter from the 90's. I haven't played the remake, but the original is great. I honestly have no clue what Viva Pinata is.

The Game.

AuthorMessage

DarkG

250. Posted:

Perfect Dark Zero is very good, I never played the original from the N64 which is actually good, since PDZ is a prequel to that one (the original one will be released on Xbox LIVE Arcade soon).

Viva Piñata, just like 99% of RARE games is quite an unique game experience... I like to call it a blend of Pokemon, The Sims and Harvest Moon... you're given a Garden and you must take care of it, making it better and prettier, attracting new Piñatas, defending the ones you already have from attackers, helping them fall in love and have new piñatas (the Piñata love mini games are quite cool too). It sounds a bit shallow, but it's a lot deeper once you start playing it... is one of those games you play for hours without realizing what you just did, and also one of those games that you probably never looked at because of the kiddy-looking packaging lol

There's a demo for Viva Piñata on both Xbox LIVE and Games for Windows LIVE, it's a game you must play to fully understand how good it is.

@Super Smash Bros. Fan1999 I'll add you to the leaderboard, remember you can start earning achievements with the free game Tinker and get more Arcade games from the GFWL Marketplace, welcome!

EDIT: http://www.mygamercard.net/clboard.php?id=0jOVa5aJ Super Smash Bros. Fan1999 you're in!

Edited on by DarkG

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

251. Posted:

Anybody getting splinter cell conviction next month. Also can't wait to get Bioshock this month along with Mass Effect 2.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

252. Posted:

Anybody finds it weird that Games for Windows LIVE doesn't require you to pay for online?

@DarkG: Thanks, I really do apperatice it. I'll try Tinker out.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

DarkG

253. Posted:

Games for Windows LIVE wasn't always free, when it started it required Gold to play... but they realized other services existed with free online play, so they dropped the requirement, and even allowed Silvers to play online Xbox 360 games that have crossplattform play

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

254. Posted:

Oh, my gamertag is Hunter Prime forgot the space there ;) Basically all I play on the system is CoD4 online though I do have Orange Box and Gears 2, Fable 2 and Halo 3.

Perfect Dark Zero is a lot of fun but I still like the N64 one better, maybe its a nostalgia bite I dont know, but either way its still a great game. I dont know if its on XBOX Classics or not, bu there was a XBOX exclusive that slipped under the radar years back that was really fun and a lot like Conker called...... Razes Hell...... so few people knew about it and it didnt have millions to spend on the game, but man is it a funny and fun experience nontheless. You guys to pick it up if you could ever find a copy.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

255. Posted:

just got tinker yay!!!!!!

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

256. Posted:

@DarkG: Good thing that Microsoft choose to make it free, I would not pay for online play, no matter how much you want me to. Now all they need to do is make the Xbox 360's online play free and I'll buy the system.

Edited on by astarisborn94

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

astarisborn94

257. Posted:

@DarkG: I tried Tinker out and it works well. Hopefully, I should be able to get an debit card (Doubt I will be able to soon) so I can try out more games I know will work.

astarisborn94

AuthorMessage

Xkhaoz

258. Posted:

I don't know if I've said before, but my bro got the 360, and it works perfectly.But when he took it out of the box, the USB port door was broken off, and a piece of the top was popping out. This actually happened in the mail. So, yeah. The mail service screwed it up. At least it works.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

259. Posted:

Well apparently the GameCrazy near me was one of the stores that closed down. I am going to GameStop next week, I guess. I will get Prince of Persia there.

The Game.

AuthorMessage

Supermarioman

260. Posted:

Well I hope to have a 360 by August this year. I have to save my own money for any Microsoft Consoles. :P

Supermarioman