Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 21 to 40 of 1,526

shingi_70

i just never found the appeal of it either it didn't seem fun. I'm going to try the iphone version and see if its any different.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

The_Fox

So, how far along is everyones rank in Modern Warfare 2 (assuming they're playing)?

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

dsijared

I want one of these things so bad

Flipnote Studios ID - Jared, aka the person that copies everyones flipnotes and actually gets it to the top of the charts!
NOT associated with Jared the subway guy.

DarkG

my friend's limited edition console finally arrived, and I'm tasked with transfering everything between the 2 consoles, and I have access to his game as a thanks lol

ON the other hand, just got Peggle and Fable 2: See the future, 2 of the 3 Deals of this week, awesome value between those 2

Edited on by DarkG

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

shingi_70

if anyone cares you can download pearl jams video for the fixer for free.

Holiday Video sales on select and tv shows HD-160p SD-80p
30 rock
American chopper
comedy central stand up
christmas time in south parks
comedy central roast
dallas cowboys cheerleaders
man vs wild
metalocalyspe
mythbusters
south park
ren and stimpy
top gear
x-play

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

y2josh

The+Fox wrote:

So, how far along is everyones rank in Modern Warfare 2 (assuming they're playing)?

I'm only lvl 19 whatever that is. Already gotten tired of it and taking a break.

y2josh

DjPhatskillz

my gamertag is RattsOff2Ya and all about that call of duty modern warfare II. suuuuuch a good game.

KILLDOZER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slapshot

What up guys, I got the 360 back for a couple of months last night, though I prob will not be playin it as much as the PS3 (no fanboy rant I promise) I will def like to catch up with you guys online some........ HunterPrime ...... that is my screenname (as well as bro). Right now I got CoD4, Halo 3, Gears of War 2, Fable 2, Mass Effect, Shadow Complex, Orange Box and a few more I cant remember lol. Im playing the single player of CoD4 again at the moment, but Id love to get some online time for it as I hated the online on Gears I wont be playing it online. Im not goin to buy anthing for it though as all my brothers have PS3s now but if you guys want to get some fraggin on let me know.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

shingi_70

should be getting some points cards tomorrow right now i'm thinking indigo phorecy and the first sam and max.

WAT!

The_Fox

@Slappy:
Just curious, why did you hate GOW online?

@Shingi_70
If you get Indigo Prophecy, keep in mind that the story falls into the point of absurdity at the end, but it's a good game overall.

@everyone whom has posted their gamertags:
I'm going to try to send out friend requests next week, so add me if you feel up to it. Just keep in mind I curse a lot (not at people, just in general) online. Which is why I go without the headset about half the time----to keep from upsetting people.

Edited on by The_Fox

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

RandomWiiPlayer

Quick question about LIVE, I need to know about the billing thing. Is it a small monthly fee for a Gold membership or is it a $50 annual fee?

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

DarkG

you can choose... it's best to buy pre-paid cards instead of adding a credit card to your account for automatic renewal...

With a credit card on your account, you can choose between monthly ($9.99) and yearly ($49.99), so it's best to use pre-paid cards that go for as low as $30 for a year

you can get pre-paid cards for $40 on Amazon, or $30 if you buy Modern Warfare 2 at the same time as I saw yesterday lol, so there's a good deal there

RandomWiiPlayer

DarkG wrote:

you can choose... it's best to buy pre-paid cards instead of adding a credit card to your account for automatic renewal...

With a credit card on your account, you can choose between monthly ($9.99) and yearly ($49.99), so it's best to use pre-paid cards that go for as low as $30 for a year

you can get pre-paid cards for $40 on Amazon, or $30 if you buy Modern Warfare 2 at the same time as I saw yesterday lol, so there's a good deal there

Well, that sounds kinda cheap, but I think I'll go with a monthly credit card payment if I decide to get LIVE.

The Game.

DarkG

$9.99 a month is way more expensive than $29.99 or $39.99 a year... it would only be cheaper if you played less than 4 months a year...

RandomWiiPlayer

DarkG wrote:

$9.99 a month is way more expensive than $29.99 or $39.99 a year... it would only be cheaper if you played less than 4 months a year...

I know, I know, but I think it is stupid that it is so unbalanced. Shouldn't it be the same price no matter how you pay?

The Game.

DarkG

no, they want you to take the year subscription instead of the monthly one... that's why you pay (a LOT) less if you choose the year instead of the month

RandomWiiPlayer

DarkG wrote:

no, they want you to take the year subscription instead of the monthly one... that's why you pay (a LOT) less if you choose the year instead of the month

Okay, I don't want to sound like a jerk here, but you don't have to keep saying that it is a lot less. I know how to do math.

The Game.

DarkG

sorry, I just like using caps for important stuff, I think it looks better that way lol

cheetahman91

I for one can't wait for Lost Planet 2 to come out next year.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

shingi_70

so here's my LIVE shoping list for tomorrow with 4000 points card

Sam and Max : save the world 1600p
Banjo & kaooize 1200p
GTA: SA, indigo Prophecy, or Jade Empire 1200p

Why did microsoft quit updating the xbox originals service?

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.