Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 161 to 180 of 1,530

AuthorMessage

Magi

161. Posted:

Well I picked up Shadow Complex. I've only played it for a few hours but so far, I think it out-metroids metroid and out-castlevanias CastleVania. :) Very awesome game!

I also did that EA free 800pts thing and got the two DLC's for Mass Effect and Warden's Keep for Dragon Age. Sucks I have to wait until the end of January (or longer) to get my 800 pt refund but that's life! Not much has interested me on the Countdown to New Years so far.

I think I've also become a Gamerscore/Achievement whore... I'm trying to get as many achievements per game that I can now. I never really cared before, but I finally broke 3000! I look at some of the peeps on the 360 forum with their insane-o level of gamerscore and have to wonder how they did it and/or how much of my life I'll need to dedicate to video games...

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

162. Posted:

well i got 6000 thousand by not not having LIve for a few months and only getting single player. Mass Effect and Assassains creed are fun games with pretty easy achievements since most are tied to the gameplay or side missions.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

163. Posted:

Help? I'm trying to get media sharing to work, so I can play music, but I'm having trouble. When I go to my 360, the playlist shows up, but when I select it the songs don't appear.

The Game.

Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.

AuthorMessage

Dezner

164. Posted:

Magi wrote:

Well I picked up Shadow Complex. I've only played it for a few hours but so far, I think it out-metroids metroid and out-castlevanias CastleVania. :) Very awesome game!

Welcome to the AWESOME Club! :o

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

Magi

165. Posted:

[quote=Magi]

Dezner wrote:

Welcome to the AWESOME Club! :o

Thanks!
It took forever to get here.
And I probably won't be staying long.
;)

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

166. Posted:

need to replay it for the new year.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

DarkG

167. Posted:

well, I'm back from my 6-day-trip to Cartagena lol, came back with a bit of sunburn and AoE3: Asian Dynasties which I'm currently installing lol, will update the Daily Deals I missed tomorrow, as well as read and properly reply this thread lol

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

168. Posted:

I was really hoping Modern Warfare would come in the mail today. There was a package, from eBay, even from the same state that it was coming from, but apparently my brother ordered some harmonicas. I opened it, and disappointment followed.

Edited on by RandomWiiPlayer

The Game.

AuthorMessage

Dezner

169. Posted:

Blarrrgh, why does leveling to Level 50 in Shadow Complex take so long? :( Just got to 45.

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

DarkG

170. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Help? I'm trying to get media sharing to work, so I can play music, but I'm having trouble. When I go to my 360, the playlist shows up, but when I select it the songs don't appear.

Windows version using?

Check that you can play all the songs on Windows Media Player... if it can't find them, your 360 won't either...

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

171. Posted:

DarkG wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

Windows version using?

Check that you can play all the songs on Windows Media Player... if it can't find them, your 360 won't either...

Vista, and yes, I made sure WMP can find them.

The Game.

AuthorMessage

DarkG

172. Posted:

Check the Network and Sharing Center to see if:
1. The Network appears as Private (or that Sharing on Public Networks is Enabled)
2. There's no Media Sharing password
3. The Xbox 360 appears on the Network Map

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

173. Posted:

All done, but it doesn't work. I had that done already. It gave me a code, I don't know what to do with it though.

Edited on by RandomWiiPlayer

The Game.

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

174. Posted:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

All done, but it doesn't work. I had that done already. It gave me a code, I don't know what to do with it though.

It gave you a code? You mean an error code on the 360?

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

175. Posted:

The+Fox wrote:

RandomWiiPlayer wrote:

It gave you a code? You mean an error code on the 360?

No, it said to enter it in media center 11 to activate it, or something like that, but during the process there is no spot to enter it.

The Game.

AuthorMessage

Magi

176. Posted:

try here:
http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/winvista_ff_mcx.asp

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

177. Posted:

Thanks. I think I have the wrong version of Media Player. Mine looks nothing like the pictures in that one. :P
I could have sworn that what I had was 11.

The Game.

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

178. Posted:

And that isn't it, I have the most recent version of media player.

Edited on by Sean_Aaron

The Game.

AuthorMessage

DarkG

179. Posted:

I've had Media Sharing working for years, it became kind of automatic when I upgraded to Vista and didn't have a problem with 7 either.... there's a page on Xbox.com about it...

Well, I found the culprit: the Zune software makes it easier and completely automatic to share your media library with an Xbox 360 on your local network:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/925915?sd=xbox

BTW, if you have Vista Home Premium or Ultimate, remember to set Media Center too, that way the 360 becomes a complete media hub, including TiVo-style TV! lol

PS: Check the location of your media files on your Hard Drive, if they are on a protected or private folder they won't be accessible remotely.

Edited on by DarkG

AuthorMessage

RandomWiiPlayer

180. Posted:

Does the music have to be a certain type of file? I have MP3, M4A, and stuff like that, but for everything it says that the format isn't supported.

The Game.