Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 1,441 to 1,460 of 1,530

AuthorMessage

RPGShaymin

1,441. Posted:

Picked up Jet Set Radio half off, (400 MSP) and I'm hooked.
The winter sale isn't half bad.

I DON'T CARE ANY MOAR
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,442. Posted:

RPGShaymin wrote:

Picked up Jet Set Radio half off, (400 MSP) and I'm hooked.
The winter sale isn't half bad.

. . .
How long does that sale last?!?! I need a points card, now!

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

RPGShaymin

1,443. Posted:

@Retro_on_theGo
For the rest of 2012
Super Meat Boy is also only 600 points, so there's that.

I DON'T CARE ANY MOAR
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,444. Posted:

Lolz, I bought Super Meat Boy like 3 days before it went on sale. That stung, but it's definitely worth 1200 points so whatever.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,445. Posted:

I finally finished purchasing all the Walking Dead episodes when the last one came out. I haven't played them yet since I've wanted to wrap up some other games before I got started on them.

Then, BAM, they went 50% off and 1st episode free. :( I hate that...

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,446. Posted:

Magi wrote:

I finally finished purchasing all the Walking Dead episodes when the last one came out. I haven't played them yet since I've wanted to wrap up some other games before I got started on them.

Then, BAM, they went 50% off and 1st episode free. :( I hate that...

If you are a fan of the comic or TV series you are going to love it. I never seen the TV series or knew anything about it till I got the first four episodes. Lucky for me I finished those up a day before episode 5 came out so that was an instant buy for me. Now I can't wait for season 2. Let me know how you liked the game when you get a chance to play it. Defiantly gets my vote for best XBLA game of 2012.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Joshers744

1,447. Posted:

Favorite Xbox exclusive series...Gears of War for sure.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
XBL : Jataylor744

My 3DS friend code is : 4639-9014-2585Online games i have right now : MK7, Mario Tennis O, Kid Icarus: Uprising, Sonic Generations, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Animal Crossing : New Leaf

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

NFreak007

1,448. Posted:

As it happens I haven't yet bought a 360 since my last post here before Christmas. I probably will soon - I have the money put aside already - but I just have one question first:

GAME currently have a 4GB bundle with a separate 320GB hard drive which costs less than its equivalent 250GB console bundle. Is there any difference (other than the amount of space) between a 250GB console and a 4GB console with a 320GB hard drive installed? If not, I'd obviously rather go for that as it would give me more storage for less money!

I was hiding under your porch because I love you...

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,449. Posted:

No real difference. What else comes with the Bundle?

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

VincentV

1,450. Posted:

Well, the 4 GB model isn't shiny like the 250 GB model. But if you like matte, even better. I like shiny stuff better, though it has to be polished and dusted regularly.

iPhone 6: 2% thinner, 5% more battery life, 18% more expensive* (with inflation taken into account), 2 months newer, & handmade by Chinese slave labor in undisclosed location!

AWESOME IDEA

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,451. Posted:

Spartan Ops is back

They really improved on the Crimson Team (gameplay) story stuff. The Cliffhangar resolution was a bit too much of a ruse but damn it was exciting.

Played the first mission of the episode amend it was great and played more like a campaign than a kill room. When Awakening kicks in as you big jack a phantom was great.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

1,452. Posted:

I'll be checking out the new Spartan Ops episode tonight. I actually enjoyed the first 5 episodes though obviously there was a lot to improve. Ep. 6 seems solid though just from watching some gameplay footage earlier, looking forward to experiencing it myself.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

Dezner

1,453. Posted:

Oh yeah, I forgot about Spartan Ops. Now that I have Gold again I'll have to catch up! :o

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

BertTheBluBerry

1,454. Posted:

While on the topic of Spartan Ops, I would just like to say I just enjoy the cinematics. The gameplay seems very straightforward, almost boring at times, but Im glad to see that they started back up on making new episodes. I don't play Halo 4's versus much anymore, but they added a new playlist for testing player-made forge maps that may get put into matchmaking. That seems like a good idea, feels like free DLC at times. Looking forward to Episode 7!

I don't really have an idea for a signature, so I guess this will do. For now.

3DS Friend Code: 4983-5118-1779

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,455. Posted:

Yeah I've satoped playing versus but still go back for Spartan Ops. Going to play the forge playlist tonight to respark my interest in the multiplayer.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

BertTheBluBerry

1,456. Posted:

Anybody else here play Happy Wars? Its a free-to-play game on the marketplace thats a 15v15 tower defense game. 3 different character classes to choose. Two teams fight against each other to destroy the opposing team's "Big Tower". It's fun, it's free. What more do I need to say?

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,457. Posted:

I was in the beta and kind of but end out so I haven't played as much as the full game.

Pretty damn fun I usually switch between Warrior and Cleric.

Gamertag is shingi the 70 if any of you guys want to team up to play that or Sparten Ops

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

BertTheBluBerry

1,458. Posted:

The game has gotten a few updates since its release, and they also recently gave away a 5$ equivalent amount of Tickets to everyone for buying stuff in the premium store. It gets events to try in every month or so, making it easy to come back to. With all that, I could see this game being popular. (Even though there is a new free-to-play coming soon for xbox)

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,459. Posted:

Yeah it has been on the top 20 most played xbox live for a while now and then game gets a lot of updates.

I know the poker game and ascend are launching but I don't think they will effect HW that much.

shingi_70

AuthorMessage

BertTheBluBerry

1,460. Posted:

Happy Wars has been fun, but it seems like I could put more time into a game like Ascend. I've been looking forward to it for a while now. I think Happy Wars really will still retain its community, while Ascend will just create more of a community for all free-to-play games. The poker game is, well, it's poker. No real big deal to me. Free is better though.