Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 1,421 to 1,440 of 1,531

DarkNinja9

any of you guys know if there like a good blogging site to go for only xbox related stuff like this one xP hate to ask that question D'=

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

shingi_70

Just sent you a friend request.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

The_Fox

@Sirsmugleaf
A quick clarification: Downloads will continue outside of the dashboard, even while playing games or while using some apps. I should add that they will stop if you're playing a game that takes advantage of XBL features such as online multiplayer.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

SirSmugleaf

Okay, that makes sense. It's just weird that what I'm downloading pauses usually when I'm in a game even if I'm not using it online!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

the_shpydar

The_Fox wrote:

@Sirsmugleaf
A quick clarification: Downloads will continue outside of the dashboard, even while playing games or while using some apps. I should add that they will stop if you're playing a game that takes advantage of XBL features such as online multiplayer.

Sometimes it will pause when you start up the game, but it will often resume in the background. That happens to me all the time; i'll start up a disc, it'll stop whatever it is that i'm downloading, but then later while i'm playign the game i'll get the "Download Completed" pop-up.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 33 Copies. 3 Sealed, 14 CIB, 16 Cart-Only.

Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

SheldonRandoms

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Super Meat Boy is 50% off right now. Effing buy it right now!

I would effing buy it right now too but my 360 just red ringed on me

Edited on by SheldonRandoms

Aren't Lucario's paws adorable?

http://eshopgurus.webs.com/ (I review stuff here, check it out : P )

I love to rev up those fryers!

Ristar the Shooting Star fanboy!

I gave birth to Sheldon & Mr. Randoms

I'm a kangaroo!

I'M SWELLTASTIC!

SHELDONRANDOMS X UNDEAD_TERROR IN ALL CAPS LOCK GLORY!!!

Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

CanisWolfred

Why didn't anybody tell me Fez was actually fun? I mean yes, there are no enemies or timers, and you respawn from where you fell, so there's very little challenge, but those are, like, the worst parts of any platformer anyways. Those're the part that gets in the way of the fun. This is just pure puzzle-platforming bliss. It's just you and a beautiful world full of platforms and collectables to explore at your liesure. It's incredibly fun and refreshing. They gotta make more platformers like this.

I also don't see what makes it an artsy/experience game yet, at least anymore than your usual puzzle-platformer, though maybe that'll become more evident as I go along. EDIT: Unless...you spend a lot of time "experiencing" the world? Is that supposed to be it?

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

Nintendo Network ID: CanisWolfred

shingi_70

Picked up quite a few things this week.

Dragon's Dogma
Mark of the ninja
Dust an elysian tail
Sonic adventure 2
Iron Brigade

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

Damn man Mark of the ninja is crazy good. So is Iron Brigade which is by double fine.

WAT!

shingi_70

That's the beauty of it. Mechanically the game is beautiful and makes you feel like a badass when you get through a whole level without killing anyone or being detected.

Dust is good so far and has been on my radar since last year.

WAT!

shingi_70

Game is hard I"be seen the first ending and that's as far as I'll get. Still pop in the game because its relaxing to just run around.

WAT!

Gamer83

The Borderlands sale is today, for anybody who prefers Games on Demand over an actual physical copy, Borderlands 2 is only $40, and for anybody who hasn't played the first yet, it's only $10 which is a steal.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

RPGShaymin

Picked up Jet Set Radio half off, (400 MSP) and I'm hooked.
The winter sale isn't half bad.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

RPGShaymin

@Retro_on_theGo
For the rest of 2012
Super Meat Boy is also only 600 points, so there's that.

I am the forever lurker.
3DS Friend Code:0989-1732-5647
Wob Niar

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic