Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 1,401 to 1,420 of 1,534

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Magi

1,401. Posted:

I believe it's actually in Moxxi's Underdome.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

1,402. Posted:

Magi wrote:

I believe it's actually in Moxxi's Underdome.

Ah ok thanks. Yeah I haven't made it that far yet. I just hit level 20 but I have been slacking on Borderlands since WoW's new expansion hit.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Magi

1,403. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Magi wrote:

I believe it's actually in Moxxi's Underdome.

Ah ok thanks. Yeah I haven't made it that far yet. I just hit level 20 but I have been slacking on Borderlands since WoW's new expansion hit.

I've been doing something similar: slacking on Borderlands 2 because of Guild Wars 2.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Whopper744

1,404. Posted:

So I know this sounds crazy, but since Sonic Adventure 2 HD and Nights was coming out tomorrow, I was wondering what time the Xbox Live Arcade usually releases games. Will they release them at midnight most likely, or do they wait for later in the afternoon?

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dezner

1,405. Posted:

It's usually pretty early, I remember Castlevania HD being available around 6am Central time the day it was released....since I was frothing at the mouth waiting for it. :p

If not that early, usually in the morning hours I think. :o

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

1,406. Posted:

So, any new news on Internet Explorer for 360? I remember they announced it in the spring for a fall release, but I haven't heard any updates since then (and it's now fall).

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ElectricSplash

1,407. Posted:

RR529 wrote:

So, any new news on Internet Explorer for 360? I remember they announced it in the spring for a fall release, but I haven't heard any updates since then (and it's now fall).

I'm questioning why to bother with a web browser for a cnsole knowing that the browser is a pain in the ass, and also navigating and typing in a console with a control pad or those tiny keyboard is even more painfull. Seriously, when Microsoft announced IE for XBox 360, it was a total silence. Also, no news. But it will surely be part of one of those dashboards updates they do each season... Try to wait for the winter's one.

My Backloggery

Twitter: Benjamin_Rosa

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

1,408. Posted:

BenjaminRosa wrote:

RR529 wrote:

So, any new news on Internet Explorer for 360? I remember they announced it in the spring for a fall release, but I haven't heard any updates since then (and it's now fall).

I'm questioning why to bother with a web browser for a cnsole knowing that the browser is a pain in the ass, and also navigating and typing in a console with a control pad or those tiny keyboard is even more painfull. Seriously, when Microsoft announced IE for XBox 360, it was a total silence. Also, no news. But it will surely be part of one of those dashboards updates they do each season... Try to wait for the winter's one.

The reason for my interest, is because right now I'm relegated to using my 3DS for web browsing (whatever MS puts out for the 360 is guaranteed to be better than what the 3DS offers).

I'm hoping it'll have the ability to run videos. BTW, I love the 360's YouTube app, but I'm hoping to be able to use Veoh once they get the browser up. It'll probably have other advantages over the 3DS browser as well. Being from MS, I'd expect it to easily outperform what we've seen on gaming devices so far.

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RR529

1,409. Posted:

The web browser is live. It takes a bit to type anything in, which isn't surprising (and can be gotten used to), but other than that it loads fast (at least Wikipedia does, that's all I did on my first use), has an easy to understand & use layout, and is much better than either the 3DS', Wii's, or PS3's browser by miles. Next up, to see if it runs flash and/or video sites. Oh, you also get the option to use the mobile version of a website if you want to :)

Currently Playing:

Godzilla: Smash 3 (AND)
Summoners War: Sky Arena (AND)
Salvo Saga (AND)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

The_Fox

1,410. Posted:

The browser works better than I expected it to. I don't know how frequently I'll actually use it but it's nice to have.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SirSmugleaf

1,411. Posted:

Hey guys, IGN just posted their Halo 4 Review, and gave it a 9.8/10 ("Amazing")!
Reviewer Ryan Mccaffrey said it was the best Halo game ever and quite possibly the best game to come out on any platform this year! Oh, Kid Icarus: Uprising better watch out!

Makes the next 6 days or so of waiting VERY painful!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

voulg160

1,412. Posted:

hey would you guys give me your thoughts on this
It's a 320gb limited edition white 360 slim it comes with forza horizion [boxed] and Skyrim and Lego star wars [download ] for $299 australian
should i get i?

Backloggery
right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us."
fc is 2750-1120-9537

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SirSmugleaf

1,413. Posted:

voulg160 wrote:

hey would you guys give me your thoughts on this
It's a 320gb limited edition white 360 slim it comes with forza horizion [boxed] and Skyrim and Lego star wars [download ] for $299 australian
should i get i?

It's a bargain! It comes with great games! Get it!

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gamer83

1,414. Posted:

PoshSnivy wrote:

Hey guys, IGN just posted their Halo 4 Review, and gave it a 9.8/10 ("Amazing")!
Reviewer Ryan Mccaffrey said it was the best Halo game ever and quite possibly the best game to come out on any platform this year! Oh, Kid Icarus: Uprising better watch out!

Makes the next 6 days or so of waiting VERY painful!

AC 3 and Liberation will make the wait easier but yeah I absolutely can't wait for Halo 4.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage
Avatar

moomoo

1,415. Posted:

Man, Halo 4 is getting a lot of love. I'm getting antsy not being able to play it right now.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

1,416. Posted:

Halo 4 looks great, but it'll be a long while before I get to play it. :(

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Tasuki

1,417. Posted:

Ok I know this might seem like a dumb question but I am not sure of the answer. I just transferred all my data from my old Xbox 360 to my new R2D2 model via the transfer cable. Since the new Xbox can't use the old Hard Drive I am thinking of selling it to a friend of mine since he has an older Xbox model. So when I transferred everything to my new Xbox did that wipe the old hard drive of everything or do I have to manually delete the stuff on the hard drive before I sell it?

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

1,418. Posted:

Not sure but you can format the HDD from the settings just in case.

Picking up Halo 4 on Thursday.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

the_shpydar

1,419. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Ok I know this might seem like a dumb question but I am not sure of the answer. I just transferred all my data from my old Xbox 360 to my new R2D2 model via the transfer cable. Since the new Xbox can't use the old Hard Drive I am thinking of selling it to a friend of mine since he has an older Xbox model. So when I transferred everything to my new Xbox did that wipe the old hard drive of everything or do I have to manually delete the stuff on the hard drive before I sell it?

If i remember correctly from when i transferred to my Slim, everything gets wiped (except maybe your XBL profile info ... not sure about that now that i think about it).

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gamer83

1,420. Posted:

Halo 4 has surprised the hell out of me. I expected it would be very good but it's even better than I had hoped, actually my favorite game of the year right now with only Hitman left that could possibly change my mind. This game has pulled me away from Assassin's Creed 3 and I don't know as I'll be going back anytime soon. Just finished the campaign recently and will be digging into multiplayer in the next few days. My gamertag is NYYanks3621.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83