Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 1,381 to 1,400 of 1,534

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,381. Posted:

Mickeymac wrote:

I didn't know the E3 demo had gameplay. I stopped watching during the cutscene part last time I guess. The gameplay looks a little more Metroid Prime-ish, which isn't a bad thing. In fact, that's the direction I kinda hope the series takes...

This amuses me after the 2004 viral marketing war between the two series.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

moomoo

1,382. Posted:

Man, Halo 4 is looking awesome. I'm loving that Grifball is its own official mode now. It'll be great for LAN parties.
(Yes, I realize it was in Reach, but now it looks less like a mod of assault and more its own thing.)

Edited on by moomoo

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,383. Posted:

Who's going to be playing Borderlands 2 on Sept. 18th? A few coworkers and I have it preordered and I've already warned my family that I'll be disappearing for a few days. :)

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,384. Posted:

Whoa, is anyone getting the HD Jet Set Radio coming to XBLA/PSN? How the heck did this game go under my radar!? This is going to be great.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

Sonicmon

1,385. Posted:

cant wait for halo 4

sonic fan for ever and i love sega best system ever the genesis
best game ever SONIC CD!!!!
playing:anything i feel like right now >:3
i was MR-SEGA

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

1,386. Posted:

Deadly Premonition is the best game ever. :)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 21 Copies. 2 Sealed, 6 CIB, 3 Boxed, 10 Loose.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

1,387. Posted:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Whoa, is anyone getting the HD Jet Set Radio coming to XBLA/PSN? How the heck did this game go under my radar!? This is going to be great.

Yes.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,388. Posted:

Magi wrote:

Who's going to be playing Borderlands 2 on Sept. 18th? A few coworkers and I have it preordered and I've already warned my family that I'll be disappearing for a few days. :)

I will probably be picking it up sometime in the near future. As it is all the hype and advertisements I keep seeing and hearing for Borderlands 2 has finally caused me to open my copy of Borderlands finally and start my first play through, and I have to say I am lovin it so far.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,389. Posted:

Has anyone heard news on the progress of Internet Explorer for Xbox 360?

I know it was announced earlier this year for a fall release, but I haven't any updates since then.

Currently, I have to use my 3DS for browsing, so I'm hoping this will be more full featured (being MS and all).

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Retro_on_theGo

1,390. Posted:

Jet Set Radio HD tomorrow! Can't wait. Man, I wish I had Xbox live to buy it tomorrow. :( :(

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage

RR529

1,391. Posted:

Just played the MW3 demo for the heck of it. It was good, simple fun (the cinematics were really immersive, IMO).

Although, I hate grenades. I know it gives you a visual indicator, but when you're focused on not getting shot, it's pretty easy to miss it :P

Currently Playing:

InFamous (PS3)
Picross e2 (3DS eShop)

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,392. Posted:

Picked up Borderlands 2 last night at midnight from Gamestop. There were about 40+ other people there picking it up as well. This was the first time I've ever been to a midnight launch for a game and it may be my last. A bottle of body wash and the concept of personal space would have went a looooooong way with that crowd. Holy moly...

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!

AuthorMessage

SirSmugleaf

1,393. Posted:

MR-SEGA wrote:

cant wait for halo 4

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,394. Posted:

Magi wrote:

Picked up Borderlands 2 last night at midnight from Gamestop. There were about 40+ other people there picking it up as well. This was the first time I've ever been to a midnight launch for a game and it may be my last. A bottle of body wash and the concept of personal space would have went a looooooong way with that crowd. Holy moly...

How do you like it compared to the first one?

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,395. Posted:

@Tasuki If you love the first, I think you'll love the 2nd. To me, it's more like Borderlands 1.5, which is a good thing imo. There have been a few tweaks (all improvements) but it's really the same forumla. I'm not too far into the game (just got to Sanctuary) so it may be premature for me to say too much about it, but I can say one thing definatively: BL2 is noticeably more difficult than BL1. In some places it almost feels like a requirement to have some friends along to help. I'm playing with two friends and it still gets very challenging in places. Some of this may also be due to the fact that we're still learning how best to play together and how we can compliment each others skills and play style. I'm playing Zer0 and the other two are Salvador and Axton. We just finished a mission where we had to defeat 4 assassins. It was tough and there were a few deaths, but we finally completed it (and also completed the bonus goals). It was just difficult enough for us to feel a great deal of satisfaction in completing the mission, but not so difficult that we rage-quit the whole thing. In other words, I think Gearbox did a pretty good job in nailing down a tough, but fair, difficulty level.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,396. Posted:

Halo 4 media blowout
http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/9/21/3364656/Halo-4-campa...
http://www.theverge.com/gaming/2012/9/21/3365040/halo-4s-domi...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/21/halo-4-campaign-hands-...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/21/halo-4-multiplayer-han...
http://www.giantbomb.com/news/the-skinny-on-halo-4s-campaign/...
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/09/21/halos-new-house-343-discuss...

The new gameplaymode sounds so cool. Day freaking one.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,397. Posted:

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

So excited for this game tolaunch. Already have the special edtion paid off for. Going to start reading the books that set up the game next week.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,398. Posted:

@Magi: Sounds good Magi. My son and I are still on our first playthough of Borderlands and are really enjoying this game alot. Definitely going to look to adding the second one to my collection. Just one question is there like a bank where I can store some of my weapons? Thats the one thing that bugs me with Borderlands is that there is no bank to store some guns that I might want to keep.

My Backlog

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,399. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

@Magi: Sounds good Magi. My son and I are still on our first playthough of Borderlands and are really enjoying this game alot. Definitely going to look to adding the second one to my collection. Just one question is there like a bank where I can store some of my weapons? Thats the one thing that bugs me with Borderlands is that there is no bank to store some guns that I might want to keep.

Not only is there a bank where you can store items, but there is also a smaller stash area that allows you to transfer items between your own characters.

Do you have the Moxxi Underdome DLC for Borderlands 1? If I recall correctly, there was a bank added with that DLC that would allows you to stash gear.

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,400. Posted:

Magi wrote:

Tasuki wrote:

Not only is there a bank where you can store items, but there is also a smaller stash area that allows you to transfer items between your own characters.

Do you have the Moxxi Underdome DLC for Borderlands 1? If I recall correctly, there was a bank added with that DLC that would allows you to stash gear.

Yeah I have the GotY edition but I haven't loaded up the DLC yet cause I haven't even made it to the original max level before the DLC came out. If you add that addon where is the bank located?

My Backlog