Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 1,341 to 1,360 of 1,534

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,341. Posted:

Just sent you a friend request. Its Shingi the 70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Swiket

1,342. Posted:

http://penny-arcade.com/report/editorial-article/ads-up-games...

What do you guys think of the next dashboard update?
Untitled

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,343. Posted:

Don't really care. Most of the apps are relevant to whatever section it is. Plus while the 360 version. Is flawed I'm a huge fan of metro. And having one constant UX among my electronics.
Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

geek-master

1,344. Posted:

agreed. i have a windows phone 7 device and will upgrade to a windows phone 8 device in October. i have windows 8 release preview on my laptop and will also install it on my gaming pc. and i will buy an xbox 360 from craigslist for the sake of having beautiful metro flavored media consumption on my tv.
but i am sorry to say i almost completely phased out of video games last year. now i am just the tech nerd, and hate to admit it, occasional casual gamer.
yeah what a teenager i have turned out to be in the past 3 years..

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

AuthorMessage

Electricmastro

1,345. Posted:

Who here has played Eternal Sonata?

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Pac-Man World, SteamWorld Dig, The Legendary Starfy, Klonoa: Empire of Dreams, Kirby & the Amazing Mirror and Ufouria: The Saga.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,346. Posted:

Just beat Gears of War 1 yesterday (beat it on Causual...was pretty easy, but I'm still new at this kind of game anyway! :p).
Started 2 but I think the casual here is way too easy. May start over on Normal at least. Wanting to kind of get through it to get to 3 though since it's the newest one....
What still sucks is I know I'd get destroyed online, so bad that it wouldn't even be enjoyable. I would really like some good online multiplayer (I have always been a first party Nintendo fan above all other games, so I don't see much for online interaction), but too many people are super hard core about using whatever cheap shots and cheats they can to win.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,347. Posted:

Need to grab gear 2 and 3 sometime.

I got Bulletstorm on sale yesterday off the marketplace. Made by the guys making the news gears game thats coming out next year.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,348. Posted:

I have to say, along with the gameplay, two things I really like about Gears is the story so far and the characters (except for all the bad language that comes with it of course).

I really feel like this could have been a movie series. I know they talked about that before actually, but it didn't get anywhere.

Still working through the first Assassin's Creed at the same time too by the way...it can get a little repeatitive but I like it....then I need to move on to 2 of that series.

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,349. Posted:

The Cold Stream DLC is hitting Left 4 Dead 2 tomorrow. Anyone getting it? I am. :)

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,350. Posted:

Logged into my XBLA account through Windows 8.. Win! :D

Now bring Fez to Windows Live Microsoft, pleaze!!!

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,351. Posted:

Can't wait to get Windows 8 and a Surface tablet. Apparently there is going to be around 22 xbox live games at launch and more that aren't xbox live capable.

So far we know
Hydro Thunder
Toy Soldiers
Reckless Racing
Angry Birds
Ilomilo
Rocket Riot
Full House Poker
Tentacles
Crash Course
Ms Splosion Man
Wordament
Skulls Of the Shogun
Pinball FX
Fruit Ninja
Solitare

And a few others that haven't been confrimed to be xbox live or not.
Armed
Cut the rope

Microsoft seems to be pushing development of Multiple versions of XBLA games like skulls of tthe shogun
Untitled

For the most part XBLA games can be the same on both Windows 8 and Xbox with a stripped down mobile style game n Windows Phone depending on how graphically intense the other versions are or just depending o.n what the dev wants to do.

For example full house poker on xbox and windows phone

And I notice that both Windows Phone and Windows app have been receiving apps and better designed ones faster than android.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Bankai

1,352. Posted:

Folks should be adding me - MonkeyBear2001 :P

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,353. Posted:

Played through Gears 1 and 2 over the past week or two, and this morning I beat Act 3 in Gears 3...won't go into spoilers, but wow...
I'm really enjoying the story to these.
Want to play some multiplayer online but I know I'll get my butt kicked. I wonder if I should get the season pass...

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,354. Posted:

Kotaku is so freaking useless. So yesterday they post a headline about one of microsofts new studios MS Vancouver being shut down. In fact it seems that isn't the case and of the near 100 people there 35 people were let go as the projects they were working on (Microsoft flight and Project Columbia a Seasme street Tv style project) were cancelled in favor of putting more resources to the next gen core game the studio was working on.

And now today They are reporting the opening of MS London to work on casuel and free to play games. Hopefully those people who were let go are moved their or at the soho studio since project Columbia projects are the focus there and pro ably why vancobers project was cancled because it makes no sense for a core studio to waste resources on a project she. You have a specialized studio for that product style.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

1,355. Posted:

@Waltz - Ill add you next time I turn the thing on.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,356. Posted:

I have a question :

If I would buy the Season Pass for Gears of War 3, would it automatically give me all the DLC that has been released , or would I only get what new DLC comes out in the future (if any).

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,357. Posted:

Pretty sure it will give you all the DLC you need.

Also got into the Fall 2012 dashboard beta. Though I find it odd that the beta sign up was only for a couple of hours whereas it usually runs a few days. Guess the smaller userbase will keep talk down.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Dezner

1,358. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

I have a question :

If I would buy the Season Pass for Gears of War 3, would it automatically give me all the DLC that has been released , or would I only get what new DLC comes out in the future (if any).

It gives you all the DLC, just be sure to redeem the DLC in the Gears 3 menu ONLY, and not the marketplace! :o

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,359. Posted:

Dezner wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

I have a question :

[/div]

It gives you all the DLC, just be sure to redeem the DLC in the Gears 3 menu ONLY, and not the marketplace! :o

Alright. I'm guessing it doesn't work right when you get it from the marketplace?
Thanks for the tip!!

AuthorMessage

Dezner

1,360. Posted:

Well, actually you would be charged twice, so you definitely don't want to do that. :o

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter: OrangeGouf