Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 1,321 to 1,340 of 1,534

AuthorMessage

Marvelz

1,321. Posted:

I Play Battlefield 3 mutiplayer and black ops. I sold the rest, because my xbox is on its last legs and need a new one. I wont give out my gamertag, until i'm back online and active. Then I will shout out for a challenge ;)

Edited on by Marvelz

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer tips - Kino Der Toten strategy

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,322. Posted:

heads-up if you're interested in picking up Dragon's Dogma. It's 47.99 at Newegg plus free shipping with Promo code EMCNFJC239. Just preordered. :)

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

Kaeobais

1,323. Posted:

There's also a demo being released soon, though I expect it to be gold exclusive.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

AuthorMessage

y2josh

1,324. Posted:

Trials Evolution is awesome. I loved the first one though.

y2josh

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,325. Posted:

I have the trail and its good fun. The walking dead and bloodforge hit tomorrow. The Meh reviews of bloodforge had me alittle wary.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

1,326. Posted:

Loving Fez at the moment.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Kaeobais

1,327. Posted:

Anyone picked up Prototype 2? If you buy it from Wal Mart (at least here in Edmonton, and on the 360), you get a free digital copy of Prototype 1!

So far the game is excellent, bloody fun.

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,328. Posted:

So I got into the hybrid beta and it sounds good.

There will be 3 maps and 3 modes in the beta. In the retail version there are 10 maps and 7 modes. The level cap is 50, but surpassing level 25 is “highly unlikely” within the beta. There are a lot of weapons to unlock, but it’s possible to see them all if you play enough. The territory metagame pitting Paladin versus Variant will be live in the game. Players will be forced to pick a faction and will not be able to change in beta. Players of opposite factions cannot be played with on the same team, even if they’re on your friends list. In the full version there are ways to change your faction, so we’re told. Nothing will be added to the beta after it goes live. It will be two and a half weeks long. Players are heavily encouraged to report bugs and impressions to the Hybrid forums. Also, the beta is US only unfortunatel

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

OldBoy

1,329. Posted:

Oh man, Dragon's Dogma looks like its going to be amazing .This game has completely been under my radar but now I can't wait for it. Looks like a cross between Monster Hunter and Dark Souls. :) Now I must finish Skyrim before getting it ( LOL yeah right, no chance of that happening!!)

What's this bit for again?

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,330. Posted:

Yep getting DD day 1.

Tried the hybrid demo a x it didn't gel with me at all.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,331. Posted:

I started Witcher 2 over the weekend. I got to play a whopping 20 minutes of it. :( I hope to give it the attention it deserves this week.

Stupid house painting...

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,332. Posted:

So just recently played Gears of War 3 with some friends and really seem to like it. Yes, I suck at it (don't play these kind of games usually), but it's fun. Thinking about getting it, but I'd really like to catch up on the story too. Should I get the novels instead of going back and adding two more games to my 'need to play' list? I've already got all the Assassin's Creeds on that list. :p

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,333. Posted:

Just the first three games. Haven't read any of the novels or comics.

Also Microsoft has been stepping it up lately with their sales.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,334. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Just the first three games. Haven't read any of the novels or comics.

Also Microsoft has been stepping it up lately with their sales.

I found it I think it was a Gamestop for 20 used and didn't get it. Have been trying to focus more on Assassin's Creed first since I got the first two now (trying to playthrough 1 first but havent' got real far).

I'm just afraid I'll get aggravated with the game if I ever try to play online. People are insane online, and I'm used to first party Nintendo. :p

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,335. Posted:

Its not just you. I found gears online to be frustrating and that's why I stick to Halo.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,336. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Its not just you. I found gears online to be frustrating and that's why I stick to Halo.

Well that's another thing. :p
Halo Reach came with my 360 (got it this past January), and I sort of suck at it too. I just get too annoyed by people online and how much they have focused their life into this games, where other people like me get annoyed to death when they get on their and use every secret of the game (including cheats if they can) to kick everyone's rear end. Not saying they shouldn't try to win, but I think some of these people put way too much time and effort into it, if you know what I mean.

anyway, kind of got off on a rant there.
Just seems hard to find my place in the world of online gaming on the 360 when there are so many hardcore people that's been playing for years, ready to not give me a chance to walk five feet before dying.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,337. Posted:

I'm not the biggest fan of reach but find a gametype you like. I usually play Infection or one of the social games where preformance doesn't matter.

I don't mind other people being hardcore as I'm a decent enough player that I have a few tricks. But I remember k owing a lot of halo 3 maps in and out like the back of my hand.

So what all games do you ha ve joshers?

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,338. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

I'm not the biggest fan of reach but find a gametype you like. I usually play Infection or one of the social games where preformance doesn't matter.

I don't mind other people being hardcore as I'm a decent enough player that I have a few tricks. But I remember k owing a lot of halo 3 maps in and out like the back of my hand.

So what all games do you ha ve joshers?

Well for 360 (by the way, I'm 23 years old and still play more Mario, Sonic, and Zelda then anything else :p)...

-Assassin's Creed 1 and 2
-Batman Arkham Asylam
-Sonic Generations
-Halo Reach
-Fable 3 (haven't really played it much just came with the system)
-Sonic '06
-Disney Universe (something to play with my wife :p)
-Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
-Borrowing Gears of War 3 currently.
-These along with a handful of downloaded games including Perfect Dark (the 64 game), and several Sonic games.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,339. Posted:

Decent list. We should play some perfect dark sometimes.

I'dsuggest Shadow complex or Raskulls.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

1,340. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

Decent list. We should play some perfect dark sometimes.

I'dsuggest Shadow complex or Raskulls.

Used to love that game on the 64. Yeah I'd play it with you....now even I play a game a million times, I'm not the type to know all the hard core advanced techniques and stuff, so sorry if I somewhat suck. haha.

my xbox avatar is jataylor744