Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,526

shingi_70

Whoops forgot something in my update.

Next Tuesday Mass Effect 3 will be getting a new Expansion free of charge.

Join the war for Earth in Mass Effect 3! Owners of Mass Effect 3 can download the first multiplayer expansion for no additional cost. The Mass Effect 3 Resurgence Pack adds new unlockable content: deadly weapons, new consumables, and powerful characters for each class in multiplayer, including the Asari Justicar, Batarian, Geth, and Krogan Battlemaster. Additionally, the Mass Effect 3 Resurgence Pack also includes 2 new maps, Firebase Condor and Firebase Hydra. Download this pack on April 10th and take the battle online in the critically acclaimed Mass Effect 3 multiplayer experience.

and more details on the Ghost Recon Beta

Find out more about the Ghost Recon Future Soldier beta content, how to play and other important information here.

The beta will give you a first glimpse at the amazing multiplayer of Ghost Recon Future Soldier, which will let you experience the future of warfare like never before.

Select from 3 classes (Rifleman, Engineer and Scout) and unlock new gear to battle online on two selected maps.
Gain experience and levels, make decisive choices to customize and develop your character.
Gather Intel on your enemies’ positions and share it with your teammates.
Use the new suppression system to pin your enemies down while your teammates flank them.

he beta will be available from April 19th to May 2nd on Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.

Pre-loads start on Tuesday April 17th – find out how to pre-load your beta in the “Joining the Beta” section below.
The beta will start on April 19th and will be available to selected users only. Get more details below.
JOINING THE BETA
The beta is available to selected users only:

Splinter Cell Conviction users who still own the game will get access through the game main menu on April 19th.
Selected Uplay members who have linked their account with their Xbox Live or Playstation account will automatically receive an invite. Find out how to link your account here.
People who have pre-ordered Ghost Recon Future Soldier at selected retailers will also receive VIP invites.
Winners of the Facebook sweepstakes will also get early access to the beta. Join the contest here.
Playstation 3
Turn on your PlayStation®3 Console, and select PlayStation® Store from the XMB (Cross Media Bar).
In the upper right hand corner of the PlayStation® Store menu is an icon called Redeem Codes. Select it.
Enter your 12 digit code into the field on the Redeem Codes page, then press continue to successfully redeem your code.
The beta is activated, and the content begins downloading.
For more details on the redeem process on Playstation Store, you can visit the Sony Playstation support website here.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Kaeobais

TLink9 wrote:

Magi wrote:

All of them but Trials interest me.

I've never played Minecraft but my kids love it. With 3 Xbox consoles now in the house, it'd be cool to play with each other. $20 per Xbox seems kinda steep though.

There is split screen in Minecraft for Xbox so you only need one console.

Seriously? Damn, that might actually sell me on it. I just need to know if it'll update at least close to as often as the PC one.

the_shpydar wrote:

South Park: Tenorman's Revenge is awesome. If you're into South Park or 8bit/16bit-era action platformers, you must get this game. I'm seriously, you guys, i'm seriously.

I tried it, didn't like it at all. Just seemed kind of sloppy to me. I'll hold out for the RPG.

Anyone excited for Prototype 2?

The best strategy in the game: go up stairs and pause balls.

shingi_70

Huh didn't realize Prototype 2 was so close to release. Looks good but my gaming budget is shot for this and next month.

Getting An 4000 points card this week.
And Dragon's Dogma and Ghost Recon Future Soldier when they hit.

Anyone else picking up fez next weeK?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Kaeobais

Yeah, it looks pretty fun. I never played the first, but it's from the same people that made Hulk: Ultimate Destruction, and from the trailers it looks just like it but better.

I dunno. Fez looks interesting, but I'm saving for Sonic 4E2, Kung Fu Strike (maybe), Retro City Rampage, and Quantum Conundrum.

Dragon's Dogma has me interested but I'm wary of it. Something about it gives me a bad feeling.
Granted it does come with a demo for RE6, so I dunno.

Edited on by Kaeobais

CanisWolfred

I was interested in Fez until I actually saw it. I was hoping for a 3D artstyle. 2D with a 3D camera looks too weird to me, and their not pulling it off as well as Paper Mario.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

Well fez has been getting a lot of hyper and a lot of industry guys have been tweeting about it as the promo and review codes got sent Friday, apparently its the next big thing next to journey.

But yeah that 2D view with 3D world turning did make me pretty sick at first but it does make for cool puzzle platforming.

So you guys should try dead pixels and cthullu saves the world. The xbox live indie games platform has a lot of good stuff.

WAT!

Kaeobais

Hypership Out of Control and Decimation X3 are two XBLIG titles that I can't praise enough. Excellent fun. Wizorb and Protect Me Knight are also good games, although the latter is difficult to locate because the listed title is in Japanese, and you can't search the marketplace for Japanese characters.

OldBoy

Is no one playing Sine Mora.!!? Jeez you people are missing out!!

What's this bit for again?

OldBoy

Aw man you should. It's worth it just to stare at the very pretty visuals and listen to the awesome music and to check out the bonkers story, oh and the amazing bosses.............phew. Fortunately under all that ,there is a very good game as well,with some pretty unique mechanics for the SHUMUP genre. I recommend it to anyone who is remotely a fan of shooters.

What's this bit for again?

kkslider5552000

This is the first time voice command has looked remotely appealing, at least in gaming, at least to me. And I mean basically exclusively the shouts. Fus Roh Dah is awesome.

Of course, I don't think a lot of people are fans of both Skyrim and Kinect. That just seems like the two most different fanbases Microsoft could find.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Nah. All the comments seem to be pretty happy about this. The short cuts like quick save and mal would be a life saver.

Microsoft seems to have found a good medium with core games and kinect. Mass effect 3, skyrim kinect, and ghost recon seem to be a good start.

Been playing beyond good and evil and its pretty good so far. Takes the zelda forumla to the next level.

So the xboxhl has some nice games hitting in rapid succession.

Alan wake's American Nightmare
Fez
Trail evolution
bloodforge
Fable heroes
minecraft
the witcher 2

WAT!

Magi

heads-up if you're interested in picking up Dragon's Dogma. It's 47.99 at Newegg plus free shipping with Promo code EMCNFJC239. Just preordered.

Magi

Kaeobais

There's also a demo being released soon, though I expect it to be gold exclusive.

y2josh

Trials Evolution is awesome. I loved the first one though.

y2josh

shingi_70

I have the trail and its good fun. The walking dead and bloodforge hit tomorrow. The Meh reviews of bloodforge had me alittle wary.

WAT!

Kaeobais

Anyone picked up Prototype 2? If you buy it from Wal Mart (at least here in Edmonton, and on the 360), you get a free digital copy of Prototype 1!

So far the game is excellent, bloody fun.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.