(Who would've known?)

Currently Playing:
XBOX360: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Marvel Ultimate Alliance
P.C: Minecraft
iOS: Assassins Creed: Altairs Chronicles, Doodle God, Angry Birds

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

1,262. Posted:

I got an Xbox 360 for cheap after Christmas, so will post my user name when it finally arrives. Have only bought the original Mass Effect so far, but will probably spend a lot on the online store. Any recommendations? Bastion and Banjo Kazooie are first on the list.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,263. Posted:

Shadow complex
Shadow complex
Shadow complex

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

1,264. Posted:

Also, Shadow Complex. :D
and Limbo, of course

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

1,265. Posted:

So Shadow Complex you reckon?

Cheers, I'll have a look when it arrives. I've got Limbo on the PS3 so wont have to worry about that. Great game though.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

Gamer83

1,266. Posted:

The Hydrothunder game on XBLA is pretty damn good.

Gamer83

AuthorMessage

Fuzzy

1,267. Posted:

Alright. Had the Xbox for a few days now. Really liking it. Got Foxtel on it, and it's a lot better than I thought it would be. The basic package comes with the AFL channel too, so I'm happy.

Only got Mass Effect and Banjo Kazooie so far, but will get some more when I find some time.

My gamer tag is RunnyRumble09. It was a randomly generated one. Will change it at some time, but happy with it for now.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,268. Posted:

added you fuzzy.

going to pick up some points next week and buy the Alan wake dlc. in February going to get some more download stuff and in march mass effect 3.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

1,269. Posted:

Oh crap, thanks for the reminder @shingi_70 — i d/L'd both Alan Wake DLCs a while back, but never got around to playing the 2nd one, and completely forgot about it! :D

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,270. Posted:

Hey guys, if you've got a weak XBLA account password, it's time to beef it up. I'm sure you guys have all heard that many XBL users' are getting hacked into as of late, but IGN actually has now proved that there is indeed a loophole that is allowing hackers to get into your account pretty easily. Of course, Microsoft claims this isn't so and your free to not care, but you can see how they are breaking into accounts yourself here:
http://uk.xboxlive.ign.com/articles/121/1216502p1.html

Just a quick warning to keep you guys from possibly loosing anything, as most people have credit card information stored into their accounts. A long, strong password with multiple number/letter combos will keep you safe, as hack bot tools usually stick with more common variations.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,271. Posted:

change my password every 90 days

going to change it again tommorow

oddly for what is supposed to be the standard in enterprise Microsoft's consumer email sucks alot.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Swiket

1,272. Posted:

I laugh whenever someone says paying for Xbox Live goes toward Live 'security'.

More like security for Bobby Kotick's solid gold mansion.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,273. Posted:

you get security on the xbox server side of things. like game hacks and xbox live going down.

this is something on the windows live side of things. if your xbox live isn't attached to windows live your good. really you should do research before complaining.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Swiket

1,274. Posted:

Nah, I'm not complaining, I don't even own a 360. Still makes me laugh, though.

I had fun once and it was awful.

3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,275. Posted:

@Swiket This is just an exploit in the way you sign into their service. XBL is indeed one of, if not the most secure service on the market. ;)

Edited on by Slapshot

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,276. Posted:

Hey guys, don't know if you've caught wind of it, but there is a new Microsoft IP partnership coming to XBLA this summer. It's called Deadlight and it looks really cool. Check it out here. :)

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,277. Posted:

donlowded the trailer. looks to be the next shadow complex. hopefully that genre of photo realistic side scrollers or metroidvainas blow up.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

1,278. Posted:

on that note say what will about retail but their first party download support is killing it.

WAT!

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

1,279. Posted:

Question: Say I got an Xbox and Fez and Runner 2 were out for it. Could I pay for and download them without having to pay for one of those LIVE Gold subscription thingies? If so, what are the benefits of that service?

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,280. Posted:

Oddy wrote:

Question: Say I got an Xbox and Fez and Runner 2 were out for it. Could I pay for and download them without having to pay for one of those LIVE Gold subscription thingies? If so, what are the benefits of that service?

1) Yes.
2) Online Play, early access, sales.

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~