Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 1,526

SimonB79

ah! a 360 thread add me guys ... check my sig ... everyones welcome.

SimonB79

3DS Friend Code: 3695-0015-7850 | Nintendo Network ID: SimonB79 | Twitter:

shingi_70

Just Added you.

So I bought FF XIII and Mass effect 2: The Arrival. (It was goooood)

Have 1000 points left and thinking of getting Magic the gathering and some Indie games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Whopper744

Is it honestly worth buying a 360 at this point?? And if so, how much should i put into one? I would like to try to play online with some friends I know...specifically on Perfect Dark (remake of the 64 game).

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

shingi_70

Joshers744 wrote:

Is it honestly worth buying a 360 at this point?? And if so, how much should i put into one? I would like to try to play online with some friends I know...specifically on Perfect Dark (remake of the 64 game).

Why wouldn't it be worth it.

Perfect Dark still holds up goes toe to toe with the best of the best of FPSs.

XBLA and XBLIG blow all the other DD services out the water. I would also point out some apps but the members here have spoken on how they feel about consoles doing more than games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Whopper744

shingi_70 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

XBLA and XBLIG blow all the other DD services out the water. I would also point out some apps but the members here have spoken on how they feel about consoles doing more than games.

ok. The main reason I ask is one, it's pricey (at least to me who is getting married and getting a Wii U). Another reason is because I figure the next gen system will be out in a couple years.
Perfect Dark is my favorite shooter by far, by the way.

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753

shingi_70

Joshers744 wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

ok. The main reason I ask is one, it's pricey (at least to me who is getting married and getting a Wii U). Another reason is because I figure the next gen system will be out in a couple years.
Perfect Dark is my favorite shooter by far, by the way.

I'd say go for it for the Downloadable games and content alone. (will be most likely transferable to the next xbox)

I'd say go for a used system and Buy a big HardDrive.

game i reccomend

Perfect Dark
The banjo games
Bastion
Super Meat boy
Illomilo
Trenched
Stackling
Splosion man
Comic Jumper
Raskulls
Monday night combat

WAT!

Whopper744

I'd say go for it for the Downloadable games and content alone. (will be most likely transferable to the next xbox)

I'd say go for a used system and Buy a big HardDrive.

game i reccomend

Perfect Dark
The banjo games
Bastion
Super Meat boy
Illomilo
Trenched
Stackling
Splosion man
Comic Jumper
Raskulls
Monday night combat

[/quote]

No doubt I'd get the Banjo games. i wish they were still with Nintendo.
Not usually real big in FPS (except for Perfect Dark), but that's what's popular to play with people.

CanisWolfred

Please note that there are demoes for every downloadable game. I say just download demoes of any game that strikes your fancy and try it out. Hell, every year I spend weeks just playing demoes, and I've found a lot of games that I've liked that way.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

Also on the eve of the sonic 4 episoide II announcement Mircosoft is having a sale on all the sonic games expect sonic CD.

You can get
Sonic the Hedgehog 1
Sonic the hedgehog 2
Sonic the hedgehog 3
Sonic Adventure
Sonic 4 episode 1
Sonic and Kuncles

for around $25

WAT!

Magi

Red Dead Redemption game and DLC are the "Day 9" deals.

So far, I've only purchased one thing from these deals.

Magi

WolfRamHeart

Mickeymac wrote:

Magi wrote:

So far, I've only purchased one thing from these deals.

Geez, same here. I hope the last two days are better.

In my opinion, Bastion was the best deal out of this whole 12 Days event. I would have picked it up if I didn't already buy it earlier this year. I did pick up Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet and Rock of Ages but that is it. Unfortunately, the deals this year have been seriously lacking especially when compared to last year.

WolfRamHeart

Magi

Day 11 is Gears of War 3 stuff. I'll pass again.

Although, everyone should run right out and purchase the Golden Lancer before Xbox eliminates avatar guns.

Magi

Slapshot

Umm... you forgot SHADOW COMPLEX, LIMBO and TRIALS HD!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

Slapshot wrote:

Umm... you forgot SHADOW COMPLEX, LIMBO and TRIALS HD!

Which have been on sale, like, 3 times this year. Most people already bought it. Meanwhile there are a bunch of good games that have never gone on sale, like Guardian Heroes HD.

EDIT: Oh wait, they're not on sale, so I guess your point is that they went on sale this year. Okay then...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

So NFL Blitz is coming out this week. Was going to spend money on VVVVV but I think i may throw $15 on this instead.

Seems to be a laizer job than NBA Jam.

WAT!

Sentomi

XBOX360 Account Name: Sentomi

(Who would've known?)

Currently Playing:
XBOX360: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Marvel Ultimate Alliance
P.C: Minecraft
iOS: Assassins Creed: Altairs Chronicles, Doodle God, Angry Birds

Fuzzy

I got an Xbox 360 for cheap after Christmas, so will post my user name when it finally arrives. Have only bought the original Mass Effect so far, but will probably spend a lot on the online store. Any recommendations? Bastion and Banjo Kazooie are first on the list.

Fuzzy, Backloggery.

shingi_70

Shadow complex
Shadow complex
Shadow complex

WAT!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.