Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 1,201 to 1,220 of 1,526

Gamer83

MetalMario wrote:

Halo Anniversary releases soon, anyone else picking that up?

Yup, I'll be picking it up the day it comes out, can't wait for it. My gamertag is NYYanks3621 if you're looking to add people to play against.

Gamer83

the_shpydar

@Knux
Damn, shopping spree! Sweet!

My must-have/to-get list for 360 right now is Skyrim, Assassin's Creed Revelations and Saint's Row 3, but right now i'm still playing Arkham and the new Mario and Zelda games have priority for my gaming $.

I'm also looking at WWE '12, since it looks like they've done a good re-vamp of the series, but i'll probably wait for a price drop on that one.

Meanwhile, RE Code Veronica X on Games on Demand is constantly taunting me (i foolishly traded in my GC copy of the game a while back), so i'll have to grab that eventually.

Oy, this holiday season! My wallet = sad and empty!

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

CanisWolfred

There are over 20 games that came out THIS YEAR that I want for the Xbox 360. My total wishlist is over 100 now. I got my work cut out for me.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

Just found a unused 2 day trail of Live that should hold me off in till the end of the month. Anyone want to play Halo or MW2?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Link245

I just sent @shingi_70 and @ChaosTheChao friend requests. My gamertag is DJMoun7ainFizz, by the way.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

shingi_70

[quote=28256]I just sent @shingi_70 and @ChaosTheChao friend requests. My gamertag is DJMoun7ainFizz, by the way.[/quote

accepted

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

ChaosTheChao

Link245 wrote:

I just sent @shingi_70 and @ChaosTheChao friend requests. My gamertag is DJMoun7ainFizz, by the way.

Accepted

No other thing could ever match the cuteness of Chao.
It pays to have your own opinion.
Former username: JakeTheChao
My Consoles : Wii, DS, 3DS, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, Wii U
3ds FC: 1203-9370-6806
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Chaos The Chao
[strong][em]\"It's time to...

wisefool

I just sent a friend request to some of you. My Gamertag is Big E0508.

Edited on by wisefool

3DS: 1075-0724-6518

shingi_70

Going to try and pick up Rayman next week with Mario. After that I'm getting Halo, Then Until March All im buying is arcade and indie titles. After ME3 in March again nothing but Arcade and 3DS stuff until Wii U.

WAT!

woodlin37

Im really into my sports games of late on xbox 360, like madden 12,fifa 12, MLB 2k11, Nba 2k12, strangley i fancy picking up the new spyro game for it next. gamertag = woodlin

Twitter = @woodlin37G

Twitter:

shingi_70

Sega is having a sale from Nov 22-28
Nov 22 – 28
Streets of Rage 2 200 MSP (50% off)
Sega Rally Online Arcade 400 MSP (50% off)
Crazy Taxi 400 MSP (50% off)
Happy Tree Friends 400 MSP (50% off)
Outrun Online 400 MSP (50% off)
Phantasy Star 2 200 MSP (50% off)

WAT!

ChaosTheChao

thanks

No other thing could ever match the cuteness of Chao.
It pays to have your own opinion.
Former username: JakeTheChao
My Consoles : Wii, DS, 3DS, Xbox 360, PS2, Gamecube, Wii U
3ds FC: 1203-9370-6806
Xbox 360 Gamertag: Chaos The Chao
[strong][em]\"It's time to...

Ravage

I have heard that the wireless reciever has issues, so I do not recommend that route. Something about it taking up too much power from the USB bus.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Ravage

I would say so.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

skells33

i have a question, want is the best thing to get with 4200 points that I will get at Christmas. if you see BreezySkells on the xbox 360 that is me

skells33

shingi_70

skells33 wrote:

i have a question, want is the best thing to get with 4200 points that I will get at Christmas. if you see BreezySkells on the xbox 360 that is me

What games do you already have?

WAT!

skells33

I will keep a eye on Major Nelson twitter then.on Christmas day you will see me either Call of duty MW3 or Forza 4, got black ops (just as well i did due to something happen in April to ps3), got both kinect sports, got forza 3, got call of duty 4 & F1 2011

skells33

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.