Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 121 to 140 of 1,526

Magi

DarkG wrote:

Updated the Leaderboards, BUT couldn't add HunterPrime, MyGamerCard.net couldn't find said gamertag...

according to Xbox.com HunterPrime is not a valid gamertag

Leaderboards: http://www.mygamercard.net/clboard.php?id=0jOVa5aJ

Do the gamer point totals automatically update or do you have to do it manually? I noticed the other day that I scored a few more achievments but it didn't seem to be updating at mygamercard over the next few days.

Magi

DarkG

they update automatically... from time to time the MGC servers are down and don't update properly, but they eventually do (it usually takes around 15 minutes for that info to update)

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

DarkG

The new Arcade games have been out for a while, forgot to update lol:

Puzzlegeddon
Alien Breed Episode 1
both available for 800 Microsoft Points each

that price makes me realize how much of a good deal Viva PiƱata and Shadowrun are at the moment on Games on Demand for Windows lol

shingi_70

From what i've played alien breed is a pretty good game.

also the army of two: 40th day demo is out.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

The_Fox

I wonder of Army of Two: 40th Day put the tampon back in as a usable item (they took it out of the first).

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

y2josh

Anyone played Stubbs the Zombie for the XBOX? It was on screwattacks top 10 zombie games and its on the marketplace according to them. Might buy it off there since it's 20 dollars used on Amazon.

y2josh

The_Fox

I thought Stubbs was pretty good. It was overhyped due to whom was involved in making it, but still worth a look.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

DarkG

I played Stubbs on PC (Demo)... I liked it, quite fun and interesting game... $20 might be a bit too much if your PC can play it, it's $10 on Steam so you might want to take a look at it (they have a demo, download it and see if it runs on your PC). Contrary to what the game page says, it supports pretty much all graphic cards from about 4 years onwards, with varying quality lol.

With just a 1.2 GHz CPU (0.6 GHz for dual cores) and 256 MB of RAM as requirements (plus a DirectX 8 dedicated GPU, or DirectX 9 GPU) that game will run without a problem on most modern PCs

Anyone got Worms 2? how good is the multiplayer?

Edited on by DarkG

slambert215

My gamertag is slambert15. I love MW2 and anything rock band, so send me an invite if you want to play.

Now Playing: Modern Warfare 2 and Mobilized, Tekken 6, Tiger Woods PGA Tour Online

I'M BACK!
My codes:
Wii: 4408-9655-3946-7256
Brawl: 2621-2393-5112
Mario Kart: 4725-8357-4711
MoH Heroes 2 and Tiger Woods 10: Sean215

DarkG

Added slambert15 to the leaderboard =D

http://www.mygamercard.net/clboard.php?id=0jOVa5aJ

The_Fox

Worms 2 is pretty good, even if I always sucked at it. The multiplayer is rock solid.

-President John Adams

Slapshot

HunterPrime should be valid. Been playin on that screen name for years now. I havent turned the XBOX on since the day I got it last so its been a few weeks. Its my BrotherInLaws 360 and we have both played on that account for a long time. Ill check out to make sure it doesn't have any dashes etc. Far as I remember its just HunterPrime. He isn't renewing is Membership and is going with his PS3 as a main console from here out so Im not sure if the membership is expired over the last few weeks, that could be possible.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

DarkG

Xbox.com keeps saying that HunterPrime is not a valid gamertag... could it be an offline profile or misspelled somehow?

When the Gold membership expires, the account becomes Silver... try checking the spelling, or logging in at either Xbox.com or from the Games for Windows - LIVE client to see if the Gamertag spelling is right.

The_Fox

Is it context sensitive? Maybe hunterprime?

-President John Adams

Slapshot

Ill check it when I get home tommorrow. Honestly its been years since Ive paid any attention to it. Its a Gold Membership I know for sure, Ill just have to check. Its prob either Hunterprime or Hunter_Prime.

SHADOW COMPLEX IS ON SALE FROM DEC 21-27!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred

slapshot82 wrote:

Ill check it when I get home tommorrow. Honestly its been years since Ive paid any attention to it. Its a Gold Membership I know for sure, Ill just have to check. Its prob either Hunterprime or Hunter_Prime.

SHADOW COMPLEX IS ON SALE FROM DEC 21-27!

YES!!! OH MY G-D YES!!!! I'm getting it right now bye

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

y2josh

@slapshot: i tried a week or two ago and it didnt work for me either

y2josh

DarkG

I'll have to try the demo and see if I spend those 800 MSP... I have to take it easy since there are daily deals, plus Shadowrun is 50% off on Games for Windows LIVE.... I think I need some more Microsoft Points! lol

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.