Other Gaming Forum

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Showing 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,534

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

1,121. Posted:

I can't believe I didn't see that until now. Fantastic! :D

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,122. Posted:

@TBD Haha, Shaker Kitchen Cabinets? WTF? :D

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

Twitter: Slapshot82

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

1,123. Posted:

@slappy: iirc it was a link to cabinets for sale made by shakers (or in their style, at least). :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,124. Posted:

Half Minute Hero lands on XBLA June 29th! :D

AuthorMessage

The_Fox

1,125. Posted:

Slapshot wrote:

I'd never heard of this one before, but it looks pretty awesome. I know what I'm saving my points for! :)

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AuthorMessage

WolfRamHeart

1,126. Posted:

Slapshot wrote:

This is one of the games that I have really been looking forward to. Can't wait!

Ms. Splosion Man arrives on XBLA on July 13th!:)

WolfRamHeart

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9821-2538 | Nintendo Network ID: WolfRamHeart

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,127. Posted:

@The_Fox It's a PSP game that is flipping awesome! ;)

@WolfRamHeart I've got Splosion Man, but I've yet to get a chance to check it out. I've heard great things about it and I'm looking forward to playing it, but at the moment I'm pretty much deadlocked on Ocarina of Time 3D. :)

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,128. Posted:

I'll likely get Half-Minute Hero again, but but I'll hold off of Ms 'Splosion Man until I finish the first 'Splosion Man.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,129. Posted:

Oh, Tim Schafer's new game Trenched that landed on XBLA recently is getting killer reviews. I'm not a fan of his games, but I think I queued the demo to check this one out, as it isn't suppose to be like his other games.

AuthorMessage

Magi

1,130. Posted:

Slapshot wrote:

...but I think I queued the demo to check this one out, as it isn't suppose to be like his other games.

Please let us know what you think! I've been eyeing it as well.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,131. Posted:

@Magi Will do my friend. I'll try and check it out tomorrow after church and I'll post my thought on it here. ;)

Oh, I almost forgot completely about this, there is a game Pixelbit Helicopter Challenge on XBLA Indy Games and it's only $1. It's a blast, and I recommend everyone dropping the huge asking price for the game. I'm going to try and get a review up for it next week as well too.(Oh, change the controls to RC Copter Inverted)

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,132. Posted:

Lots of XBLA sales. I'm definitely buying Hard Corps and Zeno Clash Ultimate Edition tomorrow, and Half Minute Hero makes it's landing tomorrow as well. Hope you guys have some spare points laying around! :D

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,133. Posted:

Slapshot wrote:

Lots of XBLA sales. I'm definitely buying Hard Corps and Zeno Clash Ultimate Edition tomorrow, and Half Minute Hero makes it's landing tomorrow as well. Hope you guys have some spare points laying around! :D

What sales?! Do they apply to non-Gold Members?

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,134. Posted:

Child of Eden is the deal of the day: http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html?ie=UTF8&ref_=amb_li...

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,135. Posted:

@Mickeymac The weekly sales only apply to Gold members, and they are located under Featured Items (I think that is what it's called) tab and scroll all the way to the right and you'll see the sales links.

This weeks sales:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Reshelled
400 (50% off)

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
600 (50% off)

X-men Arcade
400 (50% off)

Comic Jumper
400 (50% off)

Hard Corps: Uprising
600 (50% off)

Zeno Clash Ultimate Edition (Atlus)
600 MSP

I bought Zeno, Hard Corps and Half Minute Hero! :)

@Magi I've yet to try the Trenched demo, but when I get back into town next week I'll give it a go and let you know what I think.

I did get a few hours with Duke Nukem Forever, and it's a blast. If you like the originals crude sense of humour, then the game is hysterical. If not, then by all means this is to be skipped!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

1,136. Posted:

Slapshot wrote:

Oh, Tim Schafer's new game Trenched that landed on XBLA recently is getting killer reviews. I'm not a fan of his games, but I think I queued the demo to check this one out, as it isn't suppose to be like his other games.

I didn't realize this was the game you were talking about. The one with the mech, right? I've been interest in it, but it does look a bit iffy.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,137. Posted:

@Mickeymac I find GamesRadar's reviews to be very close to my own opinions on games and they gave it a 9/10, and they can be quite critical - their also huge Nintendo fans too.
http://www.gamesradar.com/xbox360/trenched/review/trenched-re...

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,138. Posted:

Ok I am looking into getting the Kinect for my son and I am wondering what is the minimum in square footage of room do I need for him to play games. Right now my Xbox is in a very cramped bedroom and there is really no way to rearrange the stuff in the room to give me more space. I have room to use the Wiimotes in the bedroom for games like Wii Sports Resort and such but does Kinect require more room to us than the Wiimote? I just want to know before I run out and purchase one. I really dont want to move my Xbox to a different room since the bedroom is where the modem is for the internet so if I move it it means the Xbox wont get internet.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Slapshot

1,139. Posted:

@Tasuki Kinect requires around a 6ft minimum for single player and 8ft for multiplayer, but if I remember correctly the optimum space is like 12 sq. ft..

We got a neat little news bit today over at Kinectaku, and this new invention will allow Kinect to work properly with 40% less space, and that is quite a big deal for those with space restrictions.

http://www.kinectaku.com/news/2011/07/make_your_room_bigger_w...

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

1,140. Posted:

@Slapshot: Thanks for the info and that accessory for the Kinect would be perfect indeed for the limited room I have. I will be interested to see if any of you guys do a review on it.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311