Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,526

Lotice-Paladin

I'm getting Virtual On: Force soon and I'll post impressions here if anyone is interested in the Mecha Fighting import.

@Dezner: Your 360 probably has some anti PS3 Magnet in it that pulls the motherboard apart when near the PS3, just to show you that it'll not stand for console infidelity. XD

Edited on by Lotice-Paladin

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

I can be cute if I want to be, but I choose not to...as it's not my style.

Magi

Just 1750/1750'd Dragon Age: Origins over the weekend. Such a groovy game. I rushed through Awakenings much faster than I should have. It deserves a replay I think.

The only other game I've 100% completed was Fallout 3.

Magi

The_Fox

Congrats man, that's a lot of work! I personally liked Dragon Age pretty well but for some reason just sorta lost interest halfway through.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

The_Fox

irken004 wrote:

Anyone have a spare corded USB 360 controller I can have for my laptop? :3

My roommates cat has been systematically eliminating my wired controllers by chewing on the cords whenever I leave the room. On the plus side he got a bit of a shock last time when he was chewing through it when the system was on. That should teach the little bastard!

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

irken004

The Fox wrote:

irken004 wrote:

Anyone have a spare corded USB 360 controller I can have for my laptop? :3

My roommates cat has been systematically eliminating my wired controllers by chewing on the cords whenever I leave the room. On the plus side he got a bit of a shock last time when he was chewing through it when the system was on. That should teach the little bastard!

o.o You should invest in wireless controllers then xD

Dezner

I'm learning all kinds of new terms today....reflow, reball.....all RROD terms! So after researching, mine has the E08 error/ 0020 secondary error, which means unless I have enough uber hax to re-solder a connection with lead, I'm screwed!

That's ok though, one of my friends bought the Halo Reach 360-S when it came out, and he's letting me borrow his old one for now. ^^ Only bad thing is, even an installed game sounds like it isn't....I miss the quietness.

Edited on by Dezner

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Knux

Dezner wrote:

I'm learning all kinds of new terms today....reflow, reball.....all RROD terms! So after researching, mine has the E08 error/ 0020 secondary error, which means unless I have enough uber hax to re-solder a connection with lead, I'm screwed!

That's ok though, one of my friends bought the Halo Reach 360-S when it came out, and he's letting me borrow his old one for now. ^^ Only bad thing is, even an installed game sounds like it isn't....I miss the quietness.

Both of my 360s [my first 360 had the RROD years ago] are always freaking noisy, but strangely my Wii and PS3 are always quiet.

So anyway, I managed to complete Super Meat Boy's Dark World and Light World version of the Cotton Alley about a week ago. That game was hard but awesome.

Out of curiosity, is anyone else going to buy the Dreamcast Collection? I bought it, and I thought it was a pretty sweet deal since you are only paying $30 for four Dreancast games.

Knux

CanisWolfred

Hyper Knuckles wrote:

Out of curiosity, is anyone else going to buy the Dreamcast Collection? I bought it, and I thought it was a pretty sweet deal since you are only paying $30 for four Dreamcast games.

I would...if I didn't already own all the games on said collection.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

The_Fox

I'm a little disappointed in the Dreamcast collection personally. Only four games, and two of them suffer from emulation issues supposedly. I'd honestly prefer a Saturn collection, since many of those games can be trickier to find.

-President John Adams

Lotice-Paladin

Guess what I have guys~

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4581/recapture006.jpg

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1300/recapture007.jpg

Virtual On: Force! The import has some English subtitles in it but only about 15% as far as I can tell...the game plays good although due to the confusion of menus due to 90% of Japanese text it's hard to naviagate the game properly.

My Starloggery

Main Final Fantasy & Quest/Shinobi Team fan...but I do like many SEGA games and a few Nintendo games.

The_Fox

Virtual On is still kicking? Neat! Is it true to its arcade roots?

-President John Adams

Lotice-Paladin

Pretty much, there is even a mission mode! I'm trying to find a lobby online but it's near non-existent.

My Starloggery

The_Fox

Yeah, I can imagine finding enough Japanese 360 players (plus whatever number of people that may have imported it) is going to be pretty rough. Here's hoping for a western release!

-President John Adams

Lotice-Paladin

I doubt it'll have a western release if they half arsed the English in this game in case people did import it but it'd help if it was more active online...I did connect once but the host's connection was very low and everyone exited before I could even tell what's going on...taking a random stab at menu options isn't exactly a great idea...the back box has dual languages but the rest of the game only has Japanese with one or two important words being English, like "FIGHT!" (obvious) and VS...it's sad to see it has no online despite it being out for only three months.

Edited on by Lotice-Paladin

My Starloggery

EliPro

Let's say you have 60 bucks worth of Microsoft points, and you have to get anyone of these games to stay in the 60 buck limit, which one's would it be? RE5,COD 4, BBC2 Vietnam, Halo Reach Defiant Map Pack, MW2, Hard Corps uprising, SSFIV DLCs, Red Dead, Halo 3,Borderlands, Fallout 3,Gears 2,Splinter Cell Conviction, Marvel vs Capcom 2, AC2, Dead Space,Scott Pilgrim,Bayonetta, Devil May Cry 4,Bioshock 1 and 2,or GTAIV

Wii FC:5954-2958-4632-5792
GE007:00555-9505-006
Brawl:1634-0151-9007
3DS:3609-1031-8007
Steam:WindSquid
Xbox Live GT:windsquid887
Im currently playing:
Plants Vs Zombies

CanisWolfred

Since I already have Bioshock 1 & 2, Devil May Cry 4, Bayonetta, Gears of War 2, Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Dead Space, Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, RE5, and MW2, I'd get Borderlands, Scott Pilgrim, and Hard Corps Uprising.

If I didn't have those games, I'd get Bioshock, Bayonetta, and if I have enough left over, Scott Pilgrim.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

OldBoy

If you like FPS's get - BBBC
If you like RPG's get Fallout 3
If you like action/Fighting games get Bayonetta
finally if you like open world get GTA IV
Simples

What's this bit for again?

Ravage

I would get Red Dead Redemption immediately (assuming you are talking about the full game). I don`t know how much it costs in MS points, but if I had enough left over I would go with either AC2, Bioshock, or B:BC2 Vietnam.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.