Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 1,526

The_Fox

Nothing good with the Games on Demand this time.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

CanisWolfred

DarkG wrote:

This week's Deal of the Week is a very poor one, that doesn't deserve to have it's own thread at all:
Rock Band No Doubt "The Singles 1992–2003" Album: 1200 Microsoft Points - 25% off

Wow...Rip. Off.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DarkG

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra now available on Zune Video (that means, on Xbox LIVE too) in both 480p SD and 1080p HD quality
http://social.zune.net/movies/GI-Joe-The-Rise-of-Cobra/d86dae...

Edited on by DarkG

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

y2josh

@Castle: I hate getting bombarded with requests to play a game. If I don't accept the first request I'm usually just wanting to play alone/busy. It's always so hectic at my place I have to keep going away from controller to play on a team. Usually I save team play for later on in the evening/night.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

DarkG

I came back a while ago from the mall with this =D:
Untitled
Untitled

I got Forza Motorsport 3 standard edition for $55 and Mario & Lugi: Bowser's Inside Story for $50 =D, all games where 20% off so I got those two (normally $70 and $65 respectively). I wanted to get Mass Effect too which was $40 with the discount, but seeing as it is just 1600 Microsoft points ($19.99) on Games on Demand, I'd rather get it there...

So now that's cleared, I hope I can convince Dad to get me Assassin's Creed 2 or the Capcom Platinum Hits Triple Pack for me for Xmas lol

Edited on by DarkG

JayArr

Assassin's Creed II is the best Xbox 360 game I've played all year. It is truly a masterpiece in it's genre. The game improves on the original in everyway possible and in a big way. Must play.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

The_Fox

DarkG wrote:

I
I wanted to get Mass Effect too which was $40 with the discount, but seeing as it is just 1600 Microsoft points ($19.99) on Games on Demand, I'd rather get it there...

Wow...normally I'd say the games on demand service is a rip-off, but I guess that depends on where you live (Mass Effect $40 WITH a discount? ).

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

shingi_70

DarkG wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

I got Forza Motorsport 3 standard edition for $55 and Mario & Lugi: Bowser's Inside Story for $50 =D, all games where 20% off so I got those two (normally $70 and $65 respectively). I wanted to get Mass Effect too which was $40 with the discount, but seeing as it is just 1600 Microsoft points ($19.99) on Games on Demand, I'd rather get it there...

So now that's cleared, I hope I can convince Dad to get me Assassin's Creed 2 or the Capcom Platinum Hits Triple Pack for me for Xmas lol

dude Mass effect used is like $12 and BIS was forty new at the EB games at the mall i went to today.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

CanisWolfred

DarkG wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

Wait, what store is this? Because Mass Effect should be $20 everywhere(I got it for $20, at least, and it wasn't a discount).

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DarkG

remember I live in Colombia (as in the South American country)... tax is a lot more here than in the US, some games are usually more expensive here (new releases for Xbox 360 and Wii are at around $70 and PS3 releases are all at around $90, with DS games at around $60 and PSP games at around $80)

Edited on by DarkG

shingi_70

opps i didn't know. But how are the games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

DarkG

haven't played them I won't have enough time to play much until next Friday when midterm exams are over and I can finally take a break lol... I just had to buy them today since the discount was 1 day only, luckily it was today and was completely unannounced lol... I just went there quite randomly and saw the discount lol

Will probably play some Mario & Luigi tonight while in bed before going to sleep lol, the temptation to play is way too high lol

DarkG

OK I gave up and player Forza 3 yesterday... the game is awesome, easily the best driving sim I've ever played... if there's a game that ever had any chance to make me a fan of racing sims is Forza 3!

Mario & Luigi are simply awesome, but this isn't the thread to talk about it lol

The_Fox

Say, speaking of Mass Effect who here is looking foward to part 2?

-President John Adams

shingi_70

i am favorite game

WAT!

Magi

shingi_70 wrote:

i am favorite game

me am favorite game too

Magi

DarkG

Updated the Leaderboards, BUT couldn't add HunterPrime, MyGamerCard.net couldn't find said gamertag...

according to Xbox.com HunterPrime is not a valid gamertag

Leaderboards: http://www.mygamercard.net/clboard.php?id=0jOVa5aJ

Edited on by DarkG

shingi_70

Sorry about the weird post i was on my cell phone.

WAT!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.