Forums

Topic: The Xbox 360 Thread

Posts 1 to 20 of 1,526

shingi_70

Hey i was looking at the number of 360 related topics on the forums and i think this should clean them up. The is basicly the 360 version of The PS3 Thread. To kinda start things off i think people should post thier gametags and thier LIVE enabled games and i'll make a refrecnce list by updating this first post. Through the thread we can set up gaming nights and tournament's for certin games. Also when DarkG posts the Deals of the month i will update the first post with it and other Updates for the 360.

GamerTag
Shingi_70-Shingi the 70
DarkG- Wii60 DarkPGR
castlehominid99- Xxx V4mP1R3 Xxx
Mickeymac-Mickeymac92
Dezner-Orange Gouf
y2josh-Jcturtle
tambourine man-dummidiot
magi-ma9i
DjPhatskillz-RattsOff2Ya
Slapshot-HunterPrime

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

cheetahman91

I gots a 360, but the only game I play anymore online is Lost Planet: Colonies Edition. I occasionaly play Jetpac Refuelled,
Streets of Rage 2, and Time Pilot for XBLA. Don't ask for my gamertag.

Edited on by cheetahman91

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

DarkG

Well, I havequite a handful of games, which I should post tomorrow when I have time...
for now, my GT is Wii60 DarkPGR
also, a couple of friends that are on LIVE too if you want to add them, they play mainly Gears of War 2:
xvxtati3
xVxJorge

De Puerto Rico a Los Angeles, the New York al Dirrty South
Este guerrero latino es representa'o
Muero de pie hantes de vivir arrodillao
Y tu eres fake'ah, mas fake'ah que chinatown

The_Fox

Sweet, A 360 thread! I'll be off Xbox Live until late next week, but it will be interesting to frag som NL members once I'm back up and running.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

castlehominid99

mine is Xxx V4mP1R3 Xxx

PSN ID: castlehominid99

3DS Friend Code: 0731-4849-6143 | Nintendo Network ID: theironmango

shingi_70

How's everyone liking the new xbox live features? i use Last FM the most so far (listening to music and comdey bits) the only complanits i have are that there's no pause button and you can't make mutiple libararys.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

cheetahman91

I say that Microsoft just makes an internet browser to save the trouble. I haven't tried any of the new features though.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

The_Fox

I don't know how often I'll use Twitter; I never really got into it. Last FM is a great addition, though.

Regarding an internet browser, I was about to say that would be great until I realized how rarely I use the Wii browser. It'd be nice, but it isn't critical.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

CanisWolfred

My nick is Mickeymac92. I'm always up for a game of Firefight in Halo ODST, just shoot me an invite if you really need someone to help you lose horrifically.

EDIT: Wait, new Xbox Live Experience? When was this??
EDIT AGAIN: Holy crap, I really should turn my Xbox on more often. This Last.FM thing is fantastic!<3

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

shingi_70

Today we have twitter, facebook, last fm, zune marketplace.

Also i love how halo waypoint is playing red vs blue each week like a tv series. Also anyone playing 1 vs 100 this week?

WAT!

y2josh

There was a gamertag thread before that noone seemed to notice. I hope this one stays alive.

gamertag: jcturtle
My online affairs are mainly limited to COD:MW2 at the moment. I have Madden 08 and 10, but I like 08 better.

y2josh

The_Fox

y2josh wrote:

There was a gamertag thread before that noone seemed to notice. I hope this one stays alive.

There was? Damn, I don't know how I never saw that.

@Shingi_70
I really need to start doing 1 vs 100 when I'm back online. I've done it a few times and it's pretty neat. Shame more people don't take advantage of it.

-President John Adams

tambourine_man

Gamertag is:
dummidiot

I have COD4, Halo 3 ODST, Banjo Kazooie Nuts&Bolts and Assassin's Creed, although I don't have Live at the moment.

tambourine_man

Dezner

Mine is Orange Gouf

I don't have too many games, but I still need to get Endure in ODST, so I'm always up for Firefight. I also have Halo 3 and play multiplayer on the weekends sometime. Other than that I only have Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (I'm not even for sure if you can play against other people online) >_> I have Dead or Alive 4 too, but I still haven't played it, and it's really old for playing online I assume, unless someone wants to play against me for easy wins.

Right now I'm borrowing the two Naruto 360 games from my friend. If anybody by chance plays the first one (Rise of a Ninja) online and isn't a huge dick with beating me handily with LEE/GAARA SPAMZ then I would't mind playing against people I know.

Oh, and for my obligatory recommendation: Shadow Complex! Everyone buy and play it, now!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

shingi_70

Anyone want to meet up later on today in a party for some halo and 1 vs 100.
also my secoundary profile is bentiamorrison which i'm using because of the gold.

WAT!

DarkG

maybe, I'll have time at around 5 pm GMT-5 (that's ET I think)

DarkG

next week, discount on Knothole Island and Peggle is coming, who's getting them?

and another question, what should I get? Forza Motorsport 3 Collector's Edition, Assassin's Creed 2 Collector's Edition, or Age of Empires 3: Asian Dynasties and the standard edition of one of those games?

shingi_70

get fozea 3 the collectors edition it comes with alot of stuff from what i here.

may pick up peggle now even though it seems more of a portable game.

WAT!

DarkG

For me, Peggle started when I got Peggle Extreme for free with The Orange Box (PC version)... I got addicted to it lol... then got Peggle for my iPod Classic and loved it, and lastly got it for PC on a Weekend Deal on Steam... I plan on getting it on XBLA next week, it's a game that never gets old, is good to relax and kill some time, and that anyone can play and enjoy, and with a 50% discount, it's even more awesome, specially since for the Xbox 360, Peggle Nights is a 400 MSP add-on, instead of the $10 standalone game on PC...

The_Fox

Oddly I never really got the appeal with Peggle. All of the more casual gamers I've shown it to have adored it, which isn't too surprising.

-President John Adams

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.