Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 521 to 540 of 3,310

Slapshot

I bought Left for Dead 2 for $5 today as well. Oh, I did sign into the NLife club as crossed23 and that was a mess up as my new Steam account is slapshot82. I guess I did make a Steam account some time ago and signed into it not knowing it How the brain forgets things with age Lol.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Xkhaoz

@edhe I'd like Braid, but I have nothing to trade if you were looking for one. The Indie Pulse pack interests me, even though I already have Audiosurf.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Ravage

@slapshot: Added you.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Slapshot

@Ravage... Thanks... and I'm username crossed23 there as well, I thought I put it in as slapshot but I'm not sure. No big deal, there are two crossed23 users in the group and the one with the avatar is the one Ill be playing on.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

Aviator

Nothing really here for me again today.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Terra

I have 9 spare copies of Nyxquest. Anyone up for a trade like last time?

Terra

Twitter:

Aviator

Yo folks, I have a favor to ask.

One of my friends wants to get L4D2, but he live in Australia, nd low violence version nd stuff.

So, could someone gift him the game from the US/UK and then I gift you a game/gamepack

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Ravage

@Terra: I'm gonna sit this one out. Does look good though.

@Aviator: Sorry man, Paypal woon't allow me to buy it since I don't have $20.00 in there. I wish Valve would fix that issue already.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Terra

@Avi - I'll do it in exchange for Flight Control HD
@Ravage - Well, if you change your mind (And have more money available), I'm almost certain to have a copy available for gifting in the future

Edited on by Terra

Terra

Twitter:

rustythekid

Terra, it seems you already have all the games you listed as trade options, is there something else you want? I think I'd prefer Nyxquest if it's not a problem?

One more thing guys, if I already own a game in a pack, can I gift it? I want to buy the puzzle pack (been wanting Shatter for months now) but I already own Cogs.

rustythekid

Aviator

Nah you cant rusty. Anyways you missed the sale.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

rustythekid

Aviator wrote:

Nah you cant rusty. Anyways you missed the sale.

oh.. there's no point buying the pulse pack either, I already have Audiosurf and Beat Hazard and I also own Bit.Trip.Beat on the wii. The pulse pack still seems interesting because of Shatter and Tidalis.

rustythekid

Aviator

HolyMackerel wrote:

Just FYI, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light is currently 50% off and is a very good game. Online co-op multiplayer ftw. Trailers and screenshots on the Steam store: http://store.steampowered.com/app/35130/

I was going to buy it, but I forgot to ask if v8 nd yourself would like to play co-op?

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

HolyMackerel

@Terra It seems that the credit card system is down right now, since it keeps getting declined. I'll try again in a few hours. Sorry for the delay. :/

HolyMackerel

Terra

HolyMackerel wrote:

@Terra It seems that the credit card system is down right now, since it keeps getting declined. I'll try again in a few hours. Sorry for the delay. :/

I've heard about these problems earlier from Rusty. Don't worry about it, nothing that can be done for now.

Terra

Twitter:

HolyMackerel

rustythekid wrote:

there's no point buying the pulse pack either, I already have Audiosurf and Beat Hazard and I also own Bit.Trip.Beat on the wii. The pulse pack still seems interesting because of Shatter and Tidalis.

The Pulse Pack doesn't have Shatter or Tidalis. Here's what's included:

• AudioSurf
  • Beat Hazard
  • BIT.TRIP BEAT
  • Rhythm Zone
  • The Polynomial - Space of the music

That said, I have Shatter and I highly recommend it. If it goes on sale you should get it. One of the best breakout games I've played recently.

HolyMackerel

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.