Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 441 to 460 of 3,237

Xkhaoz

Nothing much for me. Ah well, I don't have any money anyways.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

FunderThucker

Anyone play torchlight? Worth it?

I am the hero that Gotham deserves.

Ravage

I have played Torchlight. It is basically a Diablo clone (from some of the guys who did Diablo), but without multiplayer. It is pretty fun, but gets boring after a while. The best part about it is the large modding community. The devs even released a device called torchleach for downloading and installing the community made mods, not to mention that they have made a couple themselves. The devs really promoted the modding of this game, which is absolutely awesome! A couple of the achievements even have to do with installing a certain number of mods.

You may wish to look up reviews and videos of the game.
I should also mention that a Torchlight 2 will be coming, with multiplayer. Don't know when however.

Edited on by Ravage

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

rustythekid

Hey Terra, I'm ready to send you VVVVVV plus 4 more games since it's on the indie pack from today just let me know if no one has gifted you that game yet.

rustythekid

Slapshot

So there are new sales everyday? Wow, I just might end up enjoying this new laptop even more than I thought!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

irken004

slapshot82 wrote:

So there are new sales everyday? Wow, I just might end up enjoying this new laptop even more than I thought!

Same here, ever since I got my laptop a few months ago

Slapshot

I've been playing And Yet It Moves off and on all day and enjoying it immensely, and have Alien Breed downloading right now. World of Goo is another game I've missed out on as well and I'm tempted to buy the new Indy pack on sale now as well. Really, hope that I can land Portal on sale really soon, the demo was amazing stuff.

rustythekid

The Steam sales are wallet drainers. and there's still one more sale in December. When am I going to find time to actually play all these games I don't know.

rustythekid

Aviator

If only Blur was much cheaper, I would probs buy that. I might buy the Indie pack for VVVVVV and to play World of Goo again, but im not sure. Other than that, nothing here from me. Also slapshot, post ya steam account name and I'll add ya.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Ravage

Join Us!

Oh, and for those wondering how they are going to play all those games you buy up in these sales, the answer is that you don't.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

rustythekid

amen to that. I learned it the hard way.

rustythekid

Slapshot

I'm now officially joined up on the Steam Nlife Club I'm crossed23 on Steam. This Indy pack that is now on sale that includes World of Goo, is this a normal thing or do I need to buy this one as well?

Aviator

slapshot82 wrote:

I'm now officially joined up on the Steam Nlife Club I'm crossed23 on Steam. This Indy pack that is now on sale that includes World of Goo, is this a normal thing or do I need to buy this one as well?

When you buy a pack, you get all the games that are in the pack, only pay once, get em all.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Slapshot

@Aviator.... Oh, yeah I got that part, mainly what I was wondering is, do these Indy games get bundled together and sold cheaply like this often? If they don't I will but this package tonight for World of Goo for sure.

Xkhaoz

@Slappy not much, but Steam is sale crazy.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Aviator

slapshot82 wrote:

@Aviator.... Oh, yeah I got that part, mainly what I was wondering is, do these Indy games get bundled together and sold cheaply like this often? If they don't I will but this package tonight for World of Goo for sure.

Ahh kay, your question was a tad weird.

There are usually packs, but not alot, but there never this cheap, unless its on sale.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

Slapshot

@Aviator.... thanks man I went ahead and snatched up the other Indy pack as well. $5 for World of Goo is just too hard to resist. Ill check out the other games as well at some point too.

edhe

I nabbed the Indie pack (the one with recettear) at the last minute yesterday (literally).

I didn't really want to bother with the other games Jolly Rover (first impression: quite easy), Gish, Puzzle Agent and And Yet it Moves (not really my game, but I'll play it), but I couldn't pass up the chance to get Recettear for £3.99.

Thanks for Puzzle Quest Terra. I haven't got round to downloading it yet, but I'll do it after downloading Recettear (and before San Andreas).

(I have several games pending download at the moment, but it's refreshing to purchase these smaller games, whereby I can play them soon after I've purchased them.)

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Aviator

@edhe Jolly Rover is a pretty awesome game, doesnt take long, but theres one puzzle near the end that is a doozy.

QUEEN OF SASS

You know
But I'm just like

y2josh

Anyone know what the Portal 6 Pack comes with.

Edited on by y2josh

y2josh

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.