Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 3,261 to 3,280 of 3,310

nacho_chicken

Faruko wrote:

End up buying FF13 also, i heard it wasnt that good but for $8, considering its worth it.

I can see where all the hate for FFXIII comes from, but I went in virtually blind and I'm loving it. It is a really bad port, though. That being said, it still runs better than the original version.

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

nacho_chicken

Since everyone's posting their spoils...

Steam:

• A B**tard's Tale (not a swear in this context, but might as well censor it just in case)
  • Escape Goat
  • Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy
  • Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming
  • Secret of the Magic Crystals (the perfect gift ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))
    Steam total: ~$12

Humble Bundle:

• Dustforce DX
  • Hatoful Boyfriend
  • Hatoful Boyfriend Collector's Edition (Supporting the devs. The game is legit good.)
  • Samurai Gunn
  • Stealth B**tard Deluxe
  • Super Meat Boy
  • World of Goo
    HB Total: ~$20

Total: ~$35

Had to save some money this summer after importing the Steins;Gate PS Vita LE, and my probably-way-too-much-money pledge to the Clannad Kickstarter. I need to sell that spare Vita 1000 I bought and repaired after my potential buyer bought some Jordans with his money instead. It's both an easy $100+, and a great way to teach the kid a lesson.

Edited on by nacho_chicken

Jack of all trades, master of some

Twitter:

6ch6ris6

well since i got a lot of games from the humble store a few weekls ago i only bought mgs 5 ground zeroes in this steam summer sale.

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

SomeBitTripFan

I grabbed Thief, System Shock 2, Deus Ex, and Serious Sam Classics: Revolution for about $5.12. I'll buy a bit more if I can get some TF2 items to sell of the community market.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Ralizah

Final Fantasy VII, Sega Genesis Classics Pack 5, Deponia, Teslagrad, DreadOut, and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
These all cost roughly $28.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

ThePirateCaptain

Bought quite a few things this Steam sale, though not quite as much as previous times. Some of the highlights include One Finger Death Punch, The Walking Dead: Season Two, and The Wolf Among Us.

I am upset that I missed the sales for Legend of Grimrock 2 and Ziggurat, so they'll have to wait until next time.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Faruko

Not steam sales but theres a great humble bundle about borderlands going !

WiiU: FarukoSH
3DS FC: 4640-0256-4473
Steam: Farukool
PSN: Farukosh

Socar

I love platform games and I've never played Tomb raider. So is it worth if I get Tomb Raider Anniversary?

I'm also considering to get Ys 1 and 2 on steam? Is that worth for RPG?

These games are on huge discounts.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

6ch6ris6

humble bundle
grid 2
some other game or DLC for grid 2
dirt 3
15€

tempting...

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

6ch6ris6

must resist

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Shinion

I got Her Story for £2 off its usual £5 price tag. What a steal

Shinion

Dave24

Probably nothing, because there won't be anything worth getting like on last few "sales" there were

Dave24

Iggly

I kinda wish I didn't buy Fairy Fencer F last Sunday had I known Hyper Dimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 was gonna be on sale this week. But then again, Fairy Fencer's sale last week was 70% off last week while this week it's 60% off, so there's that I guess.

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Megas75

Really tempted to pick up the X-Wing/Tie Fighter series, but I already burnt out more cash this week than I would've liked to

Steam/NNID/Xbox Gamertag - Megas75

edhe

copypaste from another thread. Can anyone take me up on this?

edhe wrote:

I have a code for Gunstar Heroes, Viking: Battle of Asgard and Renegade Ops (a bundle containing all three - meaning if you redeem the code, all three are used up) for anyone who's interested.

I wasn't to bothered about this batch, so I didn't register my interest, but I seem to have received them all the same. First one to reply to this post, will get the code - add me on steam (temporarily, if you'd prefer). If you feel generous, I'd appreciate a few cards in return, although I'll let you redeem the code first as a show of faith.

I've also got an 80% off coupon for Alpha Protocol - a game I've yet to play (though I bought it in the last steam Christmas sale) that will reduce it down to £2.99. I hear it's quite good, so if anyone wants it, it's theirs.

I'd prefer if whoever I give these out to use them, as the last time I gave something out, the recipient didn't appear to redeem the game for themselves (although, admittedly, it was a stinker).

Also, note since the games are in a bundle, if you redeem it, and you already own one or more, any duplicates cannot be traded away.

Typo still intact :<

EDIT It seems like I can't get rid of this - I've posted the key publicly.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

6ch6ris6

BRACE YOURSELF !!
steam summer sale!
7pm (central-european-time)

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

PokeMario

I knew this would happen. Skyrim costs more than in previous sales, likely due to the Special Edition coming out later this year.

PokeMario

Joeynator3000

Well, I'm behind, and it took me forever to get today, but I decided to get Undertale. Now watch as they announce it for the Wii U sometime soon. lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

IceClimbers

Don't buy the Sonic franchise stuff in the Steam sale - cheaper to buy the Humble Bundle!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

6ch6ris6

PokeMario wrote:

I knew this would happen. Skyrim costs more than in previous sales, likely due to the Special Edition coming out later this year.

yeah i knew that would happen. but honestly there is no need to get that special edition on pc anyway. i mean it's just cosmetics and you can get even better graphics with mods.

is there a way to get the dlcs cheaper for my steam version of skyrim? i would pay 5€ for each dlc max

thinking about finally getting half life 2 with the 2 episodes. half life is one of my favourite games.
also age of empires 2 hd for 3€ is nice. i was hoping for that.

Edited on by 6ch6ris6

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.