Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 3,081 to 3,100 of 3,310

SkywardLink98

Swiket wrote:

These Humble Bundles would be great if I didn't own all of these games already.

My SD Card with the game on it is just as physical as your cartridge with the game on it.
I love Nintendo, that's why I criticize them so harshly.

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3424-5332

Maelstrom

Another humble weekly bundle: this time centered around co-op games.
Games are:
awesomenauts
Sanctum 2
Wanderlust:rebirth
$6.00 or more gets you:
Robotbirds: Hard boiled chicken
Orcs must die! 2 complete pack
Aces wild: Maniac brawling action!
$10.00 or more gets you Risk of Rain
$17.00+ gets you double the games (gift to friend)
$30.00+ gets you 4x (gift to friend)
Seems OK, but I think the next big bundle will come the week after next.

Edited on by Maelstrom

My video game arrangements (sheet music for piano)
Check in for new sheets every Monday. There's lots of Fire Emblem arrangements coming.

Nintendo Network ID: aginor

Geonjaha

Maelstrom wrote:

Another humble weekly bundle: this time centered around co-op games.
Games are:
awesomenauts
Sanctum 2
Wanderlust:rebirth
$6.00 or more gets you:
Robotbirds: Hard boiled chicken
Orcs must die! 2 complete pack
Aces wild: Maniac brawling action!
$10.00 or more gets you Risk of Rain
$17.00+ gets you double the games (gift to friend)
$30.00+ gets you 4x (gift to friend)
Seems OK, but I think the next big bundle will come the week after next.

Buy it, and play Awesomenauts. :3

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

edhe

Cast your eyes over to GOG and you'll find they're having a sale on every single one of [Ubisoft's] games on the service - all 44 of them, 60% off.

I plan to pick up a few of the Settlers games, and maybe the most well received Heroes of Might and Magic. Beyond Good and Evil caught my eye as well, but I honestly don't know how good a port it is. Again, just like I plan to get Lost Vikings on the MD/SNES (despite it being offered up for free recently), I may get a more comfortable Gamecube version down the line, and just take advantage of the sale.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

edhe

My previous post needed a vital edit - it's only for Ubisoft games.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

UnknownNico

Gee. @edhe, it's nice of you to inform us of these sales.

On the subject of sales, there's a Rockstar sale on Greenmangaming. People here use that site, right?

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

Tasuki

CanisWolfred wrote:

Thanks, edhe. Finally buckled down and grabbed Heroes of Might & Magic 3 along with the bonus chapters.

Even after all these years it still is one of my favorite strategy games.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

edhe

8BitSamurai wrote:

I nominate @edhe for most helpful poster of the week.

I'm not done yet, sonny jim.

If anyone has EA Origin, EA are offering up Dead Space for free. For a limited time only.

@UnknownNico That Rockstar deal is very tempting - particularly the LA Noire one. I've been meaning to get that game for a while. But I'll resist. I've spent some money today.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Jaz007

That Steam sale is a killer man. I'm gonna pick up Jedi Knight: Academy. I'm not sure if I should just get all whole Jedi Knight package though. I'm also considering buying KOTOR 1&2. I own them, and have played them on an original Xbox, but I want to replay them one day, and they should perform better on PC, I won't have to deal with using a TV that's good for the system, and resolution will be better. Only issue is that I'll miss a TV (sort of, as alluded to earlier) and more importantly, a gamepad.

Edited on by Jaz007

Jaz007

UnknownNico

Anyone want a free copy of Serious Sam 3: BFE Edition? C'mon, anyone?

8BitSamurai

Jaz007 wrote:

That Steam sale is a killer man. I'm gonna pick up Jedi Knight: Academy. I'm not sure if I should just get all whole Jedi Knight package though. I'm also considering buying KOTOR 1&2. I own them, and have played them on an original Xbox, but I want to replay them one day, and they should perform better on PC, I won't have to deal with using a TV that's good for the system, and resolution will be better. Only issue is that I'll miss a TV (sort of, as alluded to earlier) and more importantly, a gamepad.

Also, KOTOR II has a mod on the PC that is supposed to greatly reduce the amount of bugs and glitches.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

Jaz007

8BitSamurai wrote:

Jaz007 wrote:

Also, KOTOR II has a mod on the PC that is supposed to greatly reduce the amount of bugs and glitches.

Yeah, I doubt I'll get the extra content mod, but I will gladly get mods to fix some bugs, and I believe there is a widescreen mod. Graphic improvement mods will probably make a the games more replayable. Combat will still be a downer though. Only a sequel can fix that lol.

Jaz007

Jaz007

So I picked up Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy and KOTOR 1&2 (both for the second time). I've played Jedi Knight, and I like it. Good game, even if a little dated. I haven't started up on KOTOR yet, because they will be fairly long games, and I have other things to play first.

Jaz007

CanisWolfred

Is Anodyne any good? I see it's on sale for $5, it's an old school Zelda clone that's actually trying to have a story, but I'm not sure how it performs and none of the reviewers I trust reviewed it...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

UnknownNico

Alf's Wishlist on Greenmangaming is up. Just sayin'.

8BitSamurai

New Humble Bundle today. I'd have to warn people not to get it. Hammerwatch is already only $4 on the Humble Store, and it goes on Steam/GOG/Whatever sales for less than $2.50.

"rare download" Assistant

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6175-1689 | Nintendo Network ID: 8BitSamurai

unrandomsam

8BitSamurai wrote:

New Humble Bundle today. I'd have to warn people not to get it. Hammerwatch is already only $4 on the Humble Store, and it goes on Steam/GOG/Whatever sales for less than $2.50.

Its ok if you want 3 copies.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.