Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 3,041 to 3,060 of 3,310

SomeBitTripFan

Humble Bundle 11 has been updated. If you beat the average, the games FEZ, Starseed Pilgrim, and Beatbuddy are included.

Also, I still have a 10% Off Coupon for Toki Tori 2+.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

ThePirateCaptain

If anyone want to trade me, I have keys for Fez and Starseed Pilgrim. I still have coupons for Shadow Warrior and Rise of the Triad as well.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

SomeBitTripFan

CanisWolfred wrote:

Strike Suit Zero!!!!
Strike Suit Infinity!!!

And DLC!!! I adore SSZ, and I'm going to get everything else tonight.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

SomeBitTripFan

ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!! ALERT!!!

Mass Effect Collection (Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe Edition) are on sale for $10.

RPGMaker VX Ace is on sale for $17.

Stick it to the Man is on sale for 7.49.

Edited on by SomeBitTripFan

Just Someloggery

WesCash

I don't know if anyone here has heard of Green Man Gaming before, but it is an amazing site that often has deals even better than Steam.

They have an insane deal on right now. For $30, you get Steam keys for:

Civ V
Bioshock Infinite
XCOM: EU
Borderlands 2
Civ IV
Bioshock
Borderlands
XCOM Complete
50% off coupon for a bunch of other great 2K games (Bioshock 2, NBA2K14, etc.)

Really tempted to get this, the only game I already own is Civ V and I can just trade the key to someone anyway.

Here's the link: http://www.greenmangaming.com/focus-on-2k/

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

SomeBitTripFan

Trine is available for $0.99
Trine 2: The Complete Story is available for $2.99

Just Someloggery

ThePirateCaptain

SomeBitTripFan wrote:

Trine is available for $0.99
Trine 2: The Complete Story is available for $2.99

If you haven't played these games yet, you have no excuse anymore.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Platypus

I haven't been following Steam sales very much, but I noticed the other day that Valve announced they were allowing publishers to set their own sales. Has there been a lot more sales since then? The page says "136 specials" but I'm not sure if that's normal.

CanisWolfred wrote:

What if you think they're boring?

Man, I could complain forever about those games.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Romeo

WesCash wrote:

I'm getting sick of seeing alpha and beta versions of games on Steam. I have no interest in an unfinished product.

I understand the reasons behind developers doing this, but I just don't like the idea of Steam becoming a platform for glorified bug-testing.

layed
so true!

still.. has anyone played Planetary Annihilation or Men of War: Assault Squad 2 yet? how are they?
and i haven't played Company of Heroes 2 since the beta.. i've heard that it's gotten way better, is that true?

Romeo

UnknownNico

@WesCash Well, if you do decide to get it.. What would you want for the Civ 5 key?

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

unrandomsam

I would rather have alpha and beta versions on Steam than everything doing a kickstarter (Which means it copies something popular or it won't get funded).

Ultronus: A Take if Petty Revenge is on Steam now and it brilliant.

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

shingi_70

WesCash wrote:

I'm getting sick of seeing alpha and beta versions of games on Steam. I have no interest in an unfinished product.

I understand the reasons behind developers doing this, but I just don't like the idea of Steam becoming a platform for glorified bug-testing.

Get used to it, its the direction gaming most notably the PC market is going.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

SomeBitTripFan

I have a 25% off coupon for Broken Age if anyone is interested. It expires on the 14th.

Just Someloggery

CanisWolfred

unrandomsam wrote:

I would rather have alpha and beta versions on Steam than everything doing a kickstarter (Which means it copies something popular or it won't get funded).

Ultronus: A Take if Petty Revenge is on Steam now and it brilliant.

Most of the Alphas/Betas are kickstarter projects.

shingi_70 wrote:

WesCash wrote:

Get used to it, its the direction gaming most notably the PC market is going.

It's still not a good idea, though, and I don't have to "get used to it". I'll just buy other games.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

UnknownNico

So, I just got back on my account, and when I checked my inventory, I found out that I had gotten not one, but TWO coupons for Pixel Piracy, which is strange. How did they get here? What are they doing in my inventory? I don't remember doing anything to get them. I never crafted any badges. So... Why?

On a side note, does anyone want to trade for them?

UnknownNico

So, I just got back on my account, and when I checked my inventory, I found out that I had gotten not one, but TWO coupons for Pixel Piracy, which is strange. How did they get here? What are they doing in my inventory? I don't remember doing anything to get them. I never crafted any badges. So... Why?

On a side note, does anyone want to trade for them?

WesCash

@UnknownNico
I'm guessing you own Terraria, and the devs want to advertise the new game they are now publishing so they sent out coupons to everyone. Getting random coupons in your inventory seems to be a new thing, I've had it happen a couple of times. A clever way to market, I suppose. On an unrelated note, I just noticed your previous post - I didn't end up purchasing the deal on green man gaming. Figured I'd spare my wallet this time.

WesCash

3DS Friend Code: 2019-9710-8219

UnknownNico

@Wescash Thanks for telling me what happened. But... TWO of them? Why? It just doesn't make any sense. One coupon, I can understand, but TWO?

I'm perfectly fine that you didn't purchase the deal. It's your money, after all.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.