Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,961 to 2,980 of 3,310

Magikarp3

@CanisWolfred I'm totally up for it! It's even better on Steam because I don't need to worry about shipping the presents

Edited on by Magikarp3

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

CanisWolfred

Jollykarp wrote:

@CanisWolfred I'm totally up for it! It's even better on Steam because I don't need to worry about shipping the presents

Steam's good for lots of reasons actually. If we friend eachother, we can even see eachother's wishlists and libraries so it's easy to know what to give.

Anyways, good to know we got one person on-board. Anyone else?

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Platypus

I'd be willing to do a Secret Santa. Hopefully it will be more successful than my Steam gaming nights.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

CanisWolfred

Swiket wrote:

Sure, I'm in. It'd be kinda weird for the person who organizes the event to actually participate in it, though.

Yeah, at the other places they'd usually hand it off to an administrator who'd have to be in the know anyways, and IIRC, most of the times they didn't give/recieve presents either. But hey, if that means I don't have to spend money, that's fine by me. Unless I can get one of the mods to agree to send messeges via Steam...maybe @Raylax, since he has a Steam account already? I haven't seen him in a while, though...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Wheeler

OMG! The Steam Autumn Sale is awesome!!!

Dark Souls is just $5.99
System Shock 2 $2.49
And a ton of other games!

Untitled

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

Platypus

You guys may want to check out Amazon's deals as well. Most of them activate on Steam. Arkahm Origins is $20 and there are great deals of ACIII, Max Payne 3, Kingdoms of Amalur, Brave New World, Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite, and XCOM.

unrandomsam

Think I will clear my wishlist out if any of them hit 75%. (Usually two prices - the price for the duration plus the daily deal or flash sale price).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Geonjaha

Sounds like a cool idea. I'm up for it.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

UnknownNico

I got the Portal bundle... And beat Portal the next day. I still think that it's a great game, but it's a little on the short side. Thankfully, I still have Portal 2!

I'm really running out of ideas for my signature.
I've got the power! The Hidden Power!
I used to run on blast processing. Now I'm 64-bit.
Currently playing: ARK: Survival Evolved, Splatoon
I AM STILL NEAR-PERFECT!!!

3DS Friend Code: 2664-2246-5075

TysonOfTime

I guess what everyone said about Steam Sales are true. I just got Rouge Legacy, Thomas Was Alone, Hotline Miami, the Binding of Issac, the Portal Bundle, and Psychonauts.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

ThePirateCaptain

I'm really loving this sale right now. So far I've bought System Shock 2 and the Wolf Pack, but there's so much more I want

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

RevolverLink

I bought TellTale's The Walking Dead for my sister, knowing it would be the perfect Christmas gift for her (she's a huge fan of the franchise and has been talking about how much she wants to play the game for ages)... only to watch her buy it for herself a few hours later. Back to the drawing board.

But hey, on the bright side, it looks like I now have my own copy of The Walking Dead! I actually would've bought it for myself a long time ago, but held off because my current computer kinda sucks. I also bought The Binding of Isaac's DLC, Cherry Tree High Comedy Club and Don't Starve for myself.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Wheeler

I don't know Steam has Star Wars: Battlefront ll. This is going to be the best weekend.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

unrandomsam

Square Enix - Really doesn't want the Wii U Deus Ex Directors Cut to sell - £3.25 for the full game (Steam code) direct from their store £13 RRP was bad enough but 75% off that price is crazy.

I have bought Magical Drop V (Not buggy at least anymore).

Gifted my brother a copy of The Chaos Engine so theoretically we can play co-op.

If I didn't have most of it I certainly would have bought the Sonic Hits Collection for £9.99 (Just Generations and All Stars Racing Transformed are worth more than that to me each).

“30fps Is Not a Good Artistic Decision, It's a Failure”
Freedom of the press is for those who happen to own one.

Platypus

I didn't get too much this time. I mostly spent my money on PS3 and Wii games.
I got Skyrim, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, and Rouge Legacy.

Also make sure to check out the Humble Weekly sale, they've got some great games this week.

Edited on by Platypus

Magikarp3

Got Final Fantasy 7! It was totally not what I was expecting, in both good and bad ways

I'll refrain from buying too much since I already have quite a bit in the library, although the sale prices are surprisingly good this time 'round!

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Wheeler

Think I'll pick up Batman: Arkham City GOTY next.

Wheeler

Nuuzen

Ended up getting Poker Night 1 and 2. Didn't have much change on me, but I'm happy.

Nuuzen

3DS Friend Code: 1048-8838-7829 | Nintendo Network ID: Nudull

Platypus

The Humble Jumbo Bundle is going on now, it's definitely one of the best bundle so far

ThePirateCaptain

If anyone is interested, I have a coupon for 20 percent off Velocity Ultra.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.