Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,941 to 2,960 of 3,310

irken004

I reinstalled Planetside 2 in case we play that as well. But I have no idea what I'm doing on it.

KingDunsparce

I'd do a Nintendolife PC game night. I'd only be able to do Friday though, because I leave for vacation this Saturday.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Magikarp3

Oh yay, 7PM PDT is 2PM on Saturday for me. Which is my usual gaming time

Also, I bought Kentucky Route Zero yesterday for 25% off. Guess what today's 50% off Daily Deal is ;_;

(Kentucky Route Zero is fantastic though, everyone go buy it! Also the Ys Series is discounted too! Go buy them!)

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

Geonjaha

Platypus wrote:

I started feeling a bit depressed today as I looked through my Steam library. I realized I have all these multiplayer games which I don't play online because I'm terrible or have no-one to play with. So I was wondering, is anyone else interested in a weekly Steam game for Nintendolife? We have a lot of Steam users and for some of these games we wouldn't need many people to show up.

Sounds like an excellent idea. Do you want to start up a new thread for it?
Simply looking at my own game library I'd say Terraria, Magicka, Awesomenauts, Bloodline Champions, Dungeon Defenders and War of the Roses are ideal choices.

Geonjaha

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

Platypus

I made a thread in the online gaming forum for weekly pc games. The first one will be Friday at 7PM like I said earlier. I finished school today so I now have time to try out all the F2P games everyone suggested,

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

V8_Ninja

So...umm...

This is a thing.

That's, like, a really good deal. And all of the money is going to charity.

Untitled

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Platypus

I'm REALLY hoping they add the Mass Effect games, but this is a great deal. I've picked it up already.

Kagamine

Ya the EA bundle is amazing! got it within the first hour. I was already an Origin user but I have a feeling this is an attempt to attract more users to Origin. Even if it is simply out of the kindness of their heart or a clever campaign to attract new users EA has earned some respect back from me, sepecially since they are donating their money to charity as well. As for the added games my predictions are Mass Effect, another Sims 3 DLC, and Dead Space 2. I don't think it would be all of those (that would be awesome) but I'm thinking two of those.

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

shingi_70

started using steam. My user name is shingi_70.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Captain_Toad

Geonjaha wrote:

Platypus wrote:

I started feeling a bit depressed today as I looked through my Steam library. I realized I have all these multiplayer games which I don't play online because I'm terrible or have no-one to play with. So I was wondering, is anyone else interested in a weekly Steam game for Nintendolife? We have a lot of Steam users and for some of these games we wouldn't need many people to show up.

Sounds like an excellent idea. Do you want to start up a new thread for it?
Simply looking at my own game library I'd say Terraria, Magicka, Awesomenauts, Bloodline Champions, Dungeon Defenders and War of the Roses are ideal choices.

Hmm that does sound like a good idea.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack...it's important.

Switch Friend Code: SW-1530-1570-5053 | 3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

CrazyOtto

While it's not a sale, I'm getting Skullgirls on Steam tommorow

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Platypus

How do you guys feel about the Steam Family Sharing which will be coming pretty soon? I hated the idea at first since you're restricted from using your library while someone else is, but after thinking about it, I think it will work out pretty well for me. I have 5 siblings and I'm sick of logging them onto my account or my computer so they can play something. I also hardly play games at all during week days. Plus, it gives my brother a reason to play all the great games he's been avoiding.

themac0

If anyone would like to play with me to start off, my username is themac2001, and my multiplayer games are Awesomenauts, Brawl Busters, Dota 2, Garry's Mod, Gmod Prop Hunt, Gmod Stop It Slender,
The Hidden: Source, Pirates Vikings & Knights 2, Portal 2, Spiral Knights, Suicide Survival and Team Fortress 2. Note I am on mainly at weekends.

Edited on by themac0

jojo is the one true anime

all other anime was a mistake

3DS Friend Code: 0645-7182-5050 | Nintendo Network ID: themac2001

Reala

I think I'll wait until the sharing thing is out of beta before considering it, its a nice idea but with humble bundles and such I'm not even able to keep up with my own backlog never mind sharing others too.

Reala

1337man1233

i have a coupon on steam for 50% off gmod expires 30th of this month if anyone wants to trade for it my steam name is 1337man1233

1337man1233

Eel

I have a voucher for a 25% discount on steam that ends this friday but I can't really use it since I don't have a computer right now.
I don't want it to go to waste so I'll post the code here and hope someone makes use of it!

GMG25-3P6V5-3Q850

If this violates any rules of the sites, feel free to delete this message!

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Peach64

Halloween Sale is up. Just bought:

Amnesia: The Dark Descent £3.24
Costume Quest £2.99
Limbo £1.74

Peach64

ThePirateCaptain

If anyone is interested, I have a coupon for 33% off Foul Play that ends November 16. I don't plan on using it, so if anyone else wants it let me know.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

CanisWolfred

Is anyone here interested in a Steam-related Secret Santa once December comes around? I'm just asking now so I can see if we'd have any interest. Another forum I went to used to do stuff like that and it always worked out well.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.