Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,921 to 2,940 of 3,310

AlexSays

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

By the way, Half Life 3 is real and there's even a beta out right now.

Har har

I've had so many steam friends add non-steam games and name them Half Life 3 Beta. >.>

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

Platypus

AlexSays wrote:

Nobodys_Angel wrote:

By the way, Half Life 3 is real and there's even a beta out right now.

Har har

I've had so many steam friends add non-steam games and name them Half Life 3 Beta. >.>

I thought I was the only one who did that!

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

AlexSays

Platypus wrote:

I thought I was the only one who did that!

Nope though I saw you do it tonight you evil platypus.

AlexSays

AlexSays

Oh you saw him do it tonight..

hahaha. Was wondering if anyone would fall for it when I saw it tonight. lol

AlexSays

CanisWolfred

AlexSays wrote:

I couldn't even finish Bioshock 1. lol

Everything has been improved for me. The story is more interesting and audio devices do a better job of making sense. The gunplay is improved and the replacement for plasmids is more interesting. I love the openness and the freedom of the game, especially in gun fights. The difficulty is perfect, if you explore you are rewarded with plenty of ammunition and money to purchase upgrades. I've only died once and I'm not a super hardcore expert gamer.

I pretty much love everything. Elizabeth, the attention to detail in the environment, the soundtrack.. everything. If you don't care about spoiling a beginning part of the game, just watch this.

I could walk around that area and listen to that song all day. lol. Everything about this game is terrific.

Okay, sounds good. Probably won't get it for a while. My bro just got Bio1+2 on Steam so he could play it on easy with cheats, so he can get the story without the difficulty. I'm sure we'll get it once he's done with them.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Platypus

I started feeling a bit depressed today as I looked through my Steam library. I realized I have all these multiplayer games which I don't play online because I'm terrible or have no-one to play with. So I was wondering, is anyone else interested in a weekly Steam game for Nintendolife? We have a lot of Steam users and for some of these games we wouldn't need many people to show up.

AlexSays

We could try something like that.

What games did you have in mind?

AlexSays

FOREST_RANGER

That sounds like a good idea, but the only multiplayer games I have are TF2 and L4D2 D:

Interesting nonetheless.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

Kagamine

Hell I'd be down for some NintendoLife Steam Gaming. Count me in, Got a lot of multiplayer games, and if it goes over well for a while I could see myself buying games to participate too.

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

Platypus

AlexSays wrote:

We would probably start with Team Fortress 2 since it's free. we could also change the games up every week and do things like make a Dungeon Defenders team, create a Terraria world, play Civ V, and Dota 2(even though I suck at that game).

Kagamine

Platypus wrote:

AlexSays wrote:

We would probably start with Team Fortress 2 since it's free. we could also change the games up every week and do things like make a Dungeon Defenders team, create a Terraria world, play Civ V, and Dota 2(even though I suck at that game).

Cool, by the way I sent you a friend request so we could play together in these games easier when the day comes.Each of those sounds like a good suggestion, and I agree with starting out with TF2. Maybe even some other MMO's like Planetside 2 so anyone can play.

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

AlexSays

Oh I'm awful at DOTA, so we can be awful together. lol

I'll put more thought into this and perhaps we can come up with a new thread for PC Gaming Nights. I'll have more of an idea tomorrow when I'm slightly less tired. lol

AlexSays

Platypus

It sounds like enough people will be interested. I'll try to start a thread this week, maybe we can have our first game this weekend. It would probably have to be Friday night or sometime on Saturday.

Kagamine wrote:

Cool, by the way I sent you a friend request so we could play together in these games easier when the day comes.Each of those sounds like a good suggestion, and I agree with starting out with TF2. Maybe even some other MMO's like Planetside 2 so anyone can play.

I think I'll try some of the free to play games out this week. I also wanted to look at Tribes :Ascend . If anyone has more ideas for games, tell me.

Magikarp3

I hear Monaco has fantastic multiplayer, if you're willing to pay a little for it.

I'll be keeping my eye out! NL PC gaming night sounds like a great idea

http://backloggery.com/oiiopo

always thought I'd change to Gyarados after I turned 20 but hey, this is more fitting I guess. (also somebody registered under the original Magikarp name and I can't get back to it anymore orz)

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245

OptometristLime

^ so on board with this; granted the collectathon types might have a greater pool to draw from, but I know of some fun free stuff. And I even give out extra copies, but that's a rare occurrence.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Platypus

I'm not quite sure what time and day would work best. Friday and Saturday night seem the best days to host the games, but I am unsure of the exact timeframe to have the games. I'm thinking of starting on Friday at 7PM PDT.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.