QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

CommanderAudio

The good news is that Borderlands is free for this weekend.
The bad news is that, according to Valve, there's a hour left in the weekend

HURRY HURRY HURRY!!

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

CanisWolfred

Nintenbro wrote:

Y's Origin is now available for download on Steam. Y's Origin is a prequel to Y's Book 1. Since it's 2006 release, it's being offered for the first time outside of Japan for $19.99.

Bought Origins during the Steam sale. Good to see I'm not the only one here that cares about it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

CanisWolfred

RevolverLink wrote:

Alright, I went slightly over my self-imposed spending cap, but I'm happy that for $21.93, I managed to get:

*Analogue: A Hate Story

Very happy to see I wasn't the only one here who bought this, too. I normally don't go for Visual Novels, but this one sounded interesting.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Ravage

Mickeymac wrote:

RevolverLink wrote:

Alright, I went slightly over my self-imposed spending cap, but I'm happy that for $21.93, I managed to get:

*Analogue: A Hate Story

[/div]

Very happy to see I wasn't the only one here who bought this, too. I normally don't go for Visual Novels, but this one sounded interesting.

That was on sale? That is rather unfortunate, but I was low on funds anyhow (after i bought Alan Wake and Saint's Row 3). It really piqued my interest.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Platypus

Finally got my new laptop. Been waiting ages to play some of my games

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

JohnDoe123

Is anyone interested in trading something for a copy of Cubemen? I'm open to just about anything of a certain quality.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

CommanderAudio

First of all, it's the weekend. Anyone willing to guess what the free game will be?
Secondly, if you can get the original for free, is Cave Story + really worth the extra 9.99?

CommanderAudio

Double Fine Bundle 50% off. Don't think once about it. Buy it this very second.You will not regret it. Buy it. BUY IT

SirSmugleaf

Anyone know whether the Two Tribes bundle (containing Toki Tori, Edge & Rush) is worth getting?

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

SirSmugleaf

CommanderAudio wrote:

Double Fine Bundle 50% off. Don't think once about it. Buy it this very second.You will not regret it. Buy it. BUY IT

What does this bundle contain?

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

JohnDoe123

Haven't tried MvM yet, I've heard that there are really long wait times for servers. Not sure if that's true.
The new Humble Bundle for Android is out, and contains BIT.TRIP BEAT, SpaceChem, Fieldrunners, Uplink and Spirits if you beat the average.

JohnDoe123

Platypus

EmpireIndustries wrote:

Haven't tried MvM yet, I've heard that there are really long wait times for servers. Not sure if that's true.
The new Humble Bundle for Android is out, and contains BIT.TRIP BEAT, SpaceChem, Fieldrunners, Uplink and Spirits if you beat the average.

Trust me it's true.

In other Valve games' news Portal 2 user levels can now be co-op. They said they would be giving out 75% off coupons for Portal 2, but I haven't gotten one,

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

JohnDoe123

@soccer686 It's only for people who already have a copy, so they can give it to a friend.

JohnDoe123

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.