Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,681 to 2,700 of 3,310

V8_Ninja

@EmpireIndustries Most likely not. While DOTA 2 has been confirmed for a free-to-play release, it's heavily speculated that CS:GO will stay a retail game.

EDIT: Also, CS:GO is also planned to be released for the Xbox 360 and PS3. It's heavily speculated that the game will be a retail title.

Edited on by V8_Ninja

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Raylax

PikminMonster wrote:

And here I am, the dude with Steam, who has to wait 95284759456385692764956 hours just to download TF2 'cause of his hellacrap laptop that has a broken keyboard. I have to use a different laptop for everything else because of how bad it is.

P.S I added @edhe. Waiting for response

Buy yourself a USB keyboard for eight bucks

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Kagamine

V8_Ninja wrote:

Untitled

Also, I've got beta invite. Who wants it?

OH OH I DO! If you haven't given it out yet may I have it? my name is bossmank on steam. It's ok if you want to give it to somebody else though.

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

JohnDoe123

I can see why they did that, since the game is also coming to consoles.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

Ravage

I got a beta invite to CS:GO yesterday. So excited to play it.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

FOREST_RANGER

There are 2 free-to-play weekends for Civilization V and Red Orchestra 2, and the former costs $10 on Steam as of now.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

JohnDoe123

The free to play weekends are so short. Until Sunday at 1pm. I know that this is when Steam updates, but they start this on Thursday, where it isn't even the weekend. I think it is also not good for developers because if people don't have time to play the games, they won't buy them.

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

Nintenbro

Y's Origin is now available for download on Steam. Y's Origin is a prequel to Y's Book 1. Since it's 2006 release, it's being offered for the first time outside of Japan for $19.99.

Edited on by Nintenbro

Nintendo Bro
3DS FC: 3222-6658-7489

Currently waiting for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon & Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate

komicturtle

Anyone got Dungeon Defenders? Haven't messed with it too much since I got the bundle, but would like to play with some people here. And it's cool how TF2 characters are in it (not sure if it's them as themselves or just class).

komicturtle

V8_Ninja

Some_Chords wrote:

V8_Ninja wrote:

Untitled

[video snip]

Also, I've got beta invite. Who wants it?

OH OH I DO! If you haven't given it out yet may I have it? my name is bossmank on steam. It's ok if you want to give it to somebody else though.

Hate to say it, but my pass isn't up for takes anymore. Sorry about that.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

EvilLucario

All the Deus Ex games (original, Invisible War, Human Revolution) are off 75%, bumping the price to $14.99. That's a lot of value for three amazing games.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Platypus

The summer sale will probably begin this next week. My wallet is ready.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Platypus

Terra wrote:

You sure about that Summer Sale?

Nope. But the lat 2 Summer Sales started around the end of June.

CommanderAudio

My computer is so freaking slow and crappy that the laptop would probably explode if I ried running CS:GO beta. So Boo Hoo and all that

Fire is more fun with friends, kids!
Formerly known as PikminMonster
Choose Your Own Adventure!
3DS FC:4554-0106-9407
Let me know if you add me, but PLEASE DON'T send me spam in ...

RancidVomit86

I been playing that Indiana Jones and The Fate of Atlantis on Steam. Bringing back memories of my childhood.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Ravage

So I've already put in about 100 hours in DOTA 2... I am having so much fun.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Platypus

L4DYK0M1C wrote:

Anyone got Dungeon Defenders? Haven't messed with it too much since I got the bundle, but would like to play with some people here. And it's cool how TF2 characters are in it (not sure if it's them as themselves or just class).

I don't have it yet. But I plan on buying it once it(hopefully) goes on sale during the summer sale.

Ravage wrote:

So I've already put in about 100 hours in DOTA 2... I am having so much fun.

I really want to try this game. But my computer crashed after about 30 seconds of starting a game.

For those who don't know I changed my Steam username from Nintendonut686 to Platypus.

RevolverLink

Oh no, I knew I shouldn't have logged onto Steam. All but 5 things from my wishlist are discounted.

I may have to sell my organs.

Edited on by RevolverLink

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

FOREST_RANGER

RAWRRRRR! My family is in some minefields financially, so I don't know if I can pick up the games that I REALLY WANT at a discount! Even worse is my internet connection >:[

Of course, I can buy them now and freeload on the campus internet, but classes will start by then

Edited on by FOREST_RANGER

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.