Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,501 to 2,520 of 3,237

smithers

Viceroy_Khaoz wrote:

Well, I got 2 beta invites for Super Monday Night Combat, anyone interested?

I as well would love a coupon to it if you can but no worries if i dont get it, i enjoyed the first alot.
steam account is smithers43

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

sykotek

I thought for sure someone would have mentioned it here by now, but the new Indie Royale is up!

The Serious Sam Lightning Pack

Includes:
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter (Steam) - From Vlambeer (maker of Super Crate Box, Ridiculous Fishing)
Serious Sam: Double D (Steam) - From Mommy's Best Games (maker of Weapon Of Choice, Explosionade)
Serious Sam: Kamikaze Attack - From Be-Rad Entertainment (previously only available on Android and iOS)
Serious Sam Classic: The First Encounter (Steam)
Serious Sam Classic: The Second Encounter (Steam)
Serious Sam: The Greek Encounter - From Eric Ruth (maker of Team Fortress Arcade and Pixelforce Halo/DJ Hero demakes)

Price is currently floating under $5

bossmank wrote:

when was sonic generations cheaper than 15 dollars?

@bossmank: According to SteamGameSales it was $10.19 during the Steam Winter Sale. Also, according to them, it was only $9.99 and for Steam an hour ago on Get Games, now $14.99.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

sykotek

Valve has apparently just released a Steam app for Android and iOS! You can sign up for the beta now by downloading and attempting to login.

Xkhaoz

Sweet, good to see Valve is branching out. Crossing my fingers for a web browser based Steam.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Lan

Did anyone pick up Titan Quest Gold when it was 75% off?

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

sykotek

Man, having Steam on your phone is pretty awesome.

@Lan: I did, but haven't tried it yet. It is supposed to be Diablo-esque. If you picked it up, you should check out this site: http://www.titanquest.net/ ...since the company that made TQ went under shortly after Immortal Thrones was released, the fan community has taken on responsibility of fixing critical bug, unofficial patches, etc. There's a pretty die hard following that is growing all the time.

V8_Ninja

Does anyone have any coupons for Amnesia: The Dark Descent or any publisher/developer coupons for Frictional Games? Me and my mates are trying to all get Amnesia and pull an all-nighter while recording our audio over Skype. I do have some other goods to trade for, most notably various Valve coupons and the game Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Lan

@syk yeah i know me and my roommate are getting really into this game. and yeah, it's basically diablo 2 with prettier graphics, and set in ancient greece, egypt, and other areas i haven't gotten to yet. i like it more than d2 honestly

Dragon friend safari

Lan

And what are valve coupons and stuff? i'm kinda new to steam

Dragon friend safari

Reala

Lan wrote:

And what are valve coupons and stuff? i'm kinda new to steam

they give you discount on games

Reala

Lan

@reala and how are they acquired?

Dragon friend safari

Xkhaoz

@Lan Steam Coupons were promotional items that you could have earned during the Steam holiday sale. You would have acquired them by completing certain achievements in games, and you could have won coal, coupons, or full games. TL;DR version, that ship has sailed my friend.

Reala

Well I'm fairly new to steam too I got my coupons through the xmas promotion they ran where you had to complete various tasks set each day which varied a lot from things like simply joining the give away group they had running to clearing some set objective in a game both free and paid, sometimes you.d get a lump of coal sometimes you'd get a coupon for a set %age of a game, the xmas give away is now closed though and not really sure when the next promotion but something to look out for.

Reala

Lan

oh cool. well people should add me. I'm Dylan-AH on steam

Dragon friend safari

sykotek

The new Humble Bundle is up! Available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and now including Android too...pretty awesome!

Now includes:
*Anomaly: Warzone Earth
*Osmos
*Edge
*World of Goo (for paying over the average price)

Odnetnin

sykotek wrote:

The new Humble Bundle is up! Available for Windows, Mac, Linux, and now including Android too...pretty awesome!

Now includes:
*Anomaly: Warzone Earth
*Osmos
*Edge
*World of Goo (for paying over the average price)

Bought it for $5.74 for my Kindle Fire and PC. If you like any of these games at all, get this bundle now.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Odnetnin

Swiket wrote:

This is like, the sixth time I've bought World of Goo.

Once on WiiWare. Once as a Windows program/application thingy during the Pay-What-You-Want Birthday Sale. One or two or three times in previous Humble Bundles (including when they re-offered old bundles containing it). One more time for good measure in this one. So yeah, about six or so.

Edited on by Odnetnin

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Platypus

I got into the DOTA 2 beta...but as far as I know my computer doesn't run it.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Xkhaoz

Some new games on the Steam marketplace today. Pixeljunk Eden crosses from the PSN waters to the PC. Normally $15, it's currently running a 20% off sale for the first week for $12. Next up is Mortal Kombat Kollection for $8.49 (normally $10), which contains MK1, 2, and Ultimate 3. and finally, we have a new indie title, Pineapple Smash Crew, which looks like a voxelated Smash TV styled shooter. $9 on sale today.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.