Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,481 to 2,500 of 3,237

V8_Ninja

@Reala I do have a 50% off coupon for Cogs, which is a nice little puzzle game. I'm not sure if you would be interested. Message me through Steam if you're interested.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Reala

@V8_Ninja I'll check back tomorrow to see if there are any other offers but the cogs game doesn't look too bad if I don't get another offer I'm more interested in then I'd be willing to make the trade tomorrow.

Reala

Platypus

In terms of strategy, I have 50% off Multiwinia, Nuclear Dawn and Atom Zombie Smasher and a 25% off any Paradox game.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Reala

ok sent you an invite on steam V8_Ninja and will trade you with you as soon steam allows.

Reala

Ravage

I thought I would spread the info here:
Dark Souls has a chance to come to PC. More info can be found here http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2464340
Basically, if you help show your interest in getting this on PC, it may actually happen. I would quite like that as, while I have an Xbox, I do not want to pay for a gold membership just to get the multiplayer features to work. It seem that the online aspect is actually a fairly important part and it didn't seem worth it to me to pay for a cut-down game.

http://petitionbureau.org/DarkSoulsForPC

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Reala

well since V8 Ninja never got back in touch my coupons are back up for trade 3 of them (25% off valve, 50% off nordic games and 60% 0ff Magicka) for 1 coupon preferably a puzzle or strategy game coupon.

@soccer686 if your still interested I'd trade those 3 coupons for atom zombie smasher coupon

Reala

Platypus

Reala wrote:

well since V8 Ninja never got back in touch my coupons are back up for trade 3 of them (25% off valve, 50% off nordic games and 60% 0ff Magicka) for 1 coupon preferably a puzzle or strategy game coupon.

@soccer686 if your still interested I'd trade those 3 coupons for atom zombie smasher coupon

I don't have your profile name, but here's mine http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025023822

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Reala

@soccer686 ok just added you so you should have an invite from me now, will check back on steam later today so feel free to initiate the trade and I'll accept it as soon as I can or I'll see if I remember how its done and try myself once we're both added.

Reala

Xkhaoz

Due to Sonic 4 and Sonic CD dropping on Steam today, Sonic weekend sale, ranging from 50% (everything that isn't All-Stars Racing) to 75% off (All-Stars Racing). Might get Sonic Generations myself

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

sykotek

Sonic CD!! ...next time it's on sale, whichever comes first, XBLA or Steam, I will buy then.

Also, they have some bonus gear if you pick it up on Steam that looks pretty awesome... if you're a player of Spiral Knights.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

ToastyYogurt

Hmm, Should I take this Weekend Madness opportunity to jump in to Sonic? Or should I just avoid Mario's former rival?

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Xkhaoz

Well, I got 2 beta invites for Super Monday Night Combat, anyone interested?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Kagamine

sykotek wrote:

@Destroyer64: According to Steam Game Sales
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing for $4.99 is the cheapest it has ever been.

Everything else being offered has been sold for less in the past.

when was sonic generations cheaper than 15 dollars? thats the cheapest i've ever seen it. also is sonic and sega any good? i already have skydrift which is already similar to a mario kart. opinions or thoughts?

3DS friend code: 1332-7705-6324Previous Usernames: Bossmank
Some_Chords

"Love your ego, you won't feel a thing, always number one, the pen with a bent wrist crooked king, sign away our peace, for your war, one word and it's over." ~ Deadmau5

Nintendo Network ID: bossmank

Ravage

bossmank wrote:

sykotek wrote:

@Destroyer64: According to Steam Game Sales
Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing for $4.99 is the cheapest it has ever been.

Everything else being offered has been sold for less in the past.

when was sonic generations cheaper than 15 dollars? thats the cheapest i've ever seen it. also is sonic and sega any good? i already have skydrift which is already similar to a mario kart. opinions or thoughts?

Get Blur instead
Seriously though, it is a really good game. The racing is slick and the power ups are decent. I think I prefer the more realistic style racing to Mario Kart, but that may be due to how much I have played Mario Kart over the years.

ToastyYogurt

Viceroy_Khaoz wrote:

Well, I got 2 beta invites for Super Monday Night Combat, anyone interested?

I'll take one if nobody else wants one, because I'm nice.

@Ravage: Yeah, I was kinda looking at Blur, looks pretty cool. Is 4-player split-screen available on PC? (I got a controller so I can at least do 2, but I just want to check because devs like to strip the local multiplayer in favor of online only on PC....)

Edited on by ToastyYogurt

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Ravage

I don't actually know about split screen. There doesn't seem to be an option, but all I've done so far is the campaign. I know you can do 16 player LAN or something stupidly large now a-days
Try google or the Blur Steam forums.

Edited on by Ravage

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.