Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 3,237

lockelocke

@edhe
I've completed 13 objectives, I've won 9 coal, 3 coupons, and 2 games. If that helps at all.

(1 gift was for clicking "Get Started" so I guess there were 14 objectives? It only lists 13.)

Also, both games won were Valve games. Has anyone won a non-Valve title?

Edited on by lockelocke

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

Platypus

lockelocke wrote:

Also, both games won were Valve games. Has anyone won a non-Valve title?

I won Left 4 Dead 2 for one of my achievements and when I crafted coal my first time I got Alien Breed: Impact....Which I traded for coal which I crafted into a coupon -_-

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

lockelocke

@soccer686

Ok cool. Alien Breed isn't Valve.

I have enough for crafting but I'd be pissed if I crafted into a coupon. So much worse than a stocking full of coal.

i_am_error
backlockelockery

Platypus

Oddy wrote:

Sorry. Just me apparently.

Anyway, I have 7 coal. To craft or not to craft? That is the question.

Craft or trade. Entering in the contest won't be worth it with all the coal farmers.

I have a couple extra copies of Terraria. Anyone want?

JohnDoe123

soccer686 wrote:

Oddy wrote:

Craft or trade. Entering in the contest won't be worth it with all the coal farmers.

I have six coal, if you're interested in trading for Terraria.

Edited on by JohnDoe123

JohnDoe123

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0286-9394

_mikero_

I have 7 coal and 5 coupons so I haven't been doing very well either. Now time to craft my coal.... for another coupon

_mikero_

Platypus

EmpireIndustries wrote:

soccer686 wrote:

Oddy wrote:

I have six coal, if you're interested in trading for Terraria.

Ok. Here's my Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025023822

Supermegaman

lockelocke wrote:

Dudes!

After a slew of coal and lame coupons that I can't use as a Mac owner, I just won the Valve Complete Pack! But... I already own most the games and, again, half of them won't run on my Mac. It feels like a shame unpacking it for Left 4 Dead alone. Does anyone wanna work out a trade? I'd be down to take Left 4 Dead 2 plus a couple titles off my wishlist in exchange for the whole bundle. It's usually priced @ $200, available now on sale for $50, so I was thinking of letting it go for like $30 in games? Seem fair?

Bundle includes:

Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat
Day of Defeat: Source
Deathmatch Classic
Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: Episode 1
Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Half-Life: Source
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal
Portal 2
Ricochet
Team Fortress 2 (which is weird, since its free-to-play)
Team Fortress Classic

Still trying to figure out what I want in exchange. Let me know if anyone's interested!

@Supermegaman

Wanna throw that Left 4 Dead 2 gift into this trade, by any chance?

Hmm, well considering all that Id do is just unpack it and delete everything except portal 2 (which Ill be able to get for 7.50 in a few days again Id imagine), probably not worth LFD2 and 30$ (Im a mac user too, so Id have the same issue as you with none of the games running D:)

But I may just end up buying portal 2 myself anyway, and then I could just give you LFD2 because Ill have no use for it. Still waiting to see if I could possibly snag a free copy though before I do anything

lockelocke

@Supermegaman

Cool! For the record, I didn't mean Left 4 Dead AND $30 bucks in games. I was including that. I was thinking Left 4 Dead and then a few of the 2.50 games, so like $20-30 total.

i_am_error
backlockelockery

smithers

if anyone wants to trade anything for my coupons let me know here or add me as a friend on steam (smithers43) so far i have 4 coal, i won a copy of bastion (which i have used), my coupons are - 25% off valve, 50% off the hitman collection (all of them), 25% off of Activision, 25% off of atari, 50% off of Arcania:Gothic 4

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Platypus

smithers wrote:

if anyone wants to trade anything for my coupons let me know here or add me as a friend on steam (smithers43) so far i have 4 coal, i won a copy of bastion (which i have used), my coupons are - 25% off valve, 50% off the hitman collection (all of them), 25% off of Activision, 25% off of atari, 50% off of Arcania:Gothic 4

I searched smithers43 and came up with nothing. Are you part of the NL group?

smithers

no i am not but i should join it, i also just got a coupon for 75% off of Risen, was their anything in particular you were interested in soccer?

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

smithers

i had my profile set to private or something, should probably find me now, and i just joined the Nlife group

Edited on by smithers

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

Gamesake

I bought a game on Steam before I realized it had third party DRM SecuROM. Now I'm stuck with it FOREVER. I'm so depressed.

...in my pants.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.