Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 3,237

Reala

Just opened an account so don't really have much but have these coupons for trade:

-25% valve
-50% nordic games

Reala

lockelocke

@V8_Ninja
Hey dude sent you a friend request on STEAM. Down to trade some coal to unlock the trading objective in The Great Gift Pile if you haven't already.

@Oddy
I'm locketheleisz on STEAM. Add me and we'll trade coal.

Anyone else down to trade coal?

Edited on by lockelocke

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

Reala

lockelocke wrote:

Anyone else down to trade coal?

you mean trade coal for coal? if that can be done then ok, just need to trade something to complete a task it seems, ID is realaland if you want to trade.

Reala

SarcasticWisdom

So basically this is a thread about where we talk about how the sales of Skyrim go up everyday? Sweet.

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

lockelocke

@Reala

Found a few "Reala"s. Less QQ More Pew Pew? Is that you? lol

Yea, just trading coal for coal to meet one of the daily objectives.

i_am_error
backlockelockery

Reala

no mine should read realaland, is yours locktheleisz? for some reason its not turning up any results for me with that.

edit

think I found you now hopefully I sent you an invite

Edited on by Reala

Reala

SarcasticWisdom

Supermegaman wrote:

I got a free copy of Left for Dead 2, and since Im not really interested in it, anyone feel like trading? I also have some coal and a bunch of valve coupons, and 50% off frozen synapse and some airplane game, all of which I probably wont use.

If anyone gets a free copy of portal 2, I would trade everything for it too, since thats the only game I really want

Ill take you coal, i have 50 percent of all valve games and 2 TF2 items...

SarcasticLoggery

SarcasticWisdom

Anyone have a copy of Killing Floor? Looking to trade my coupons and coal

SarcasticLoggery

Stine

^ Bastion was slightly cheaper a few weeks ago, but not by much. It's 4,75€ now, and I paid 4,66€ for it, Totally worth it.

_mikero_

@Oddy It was only a few cents cheaper. And like Stine, said it's awesome. One of the top games of the year for me.

Thinking I might get Rock of Ages. Sonic Generations looks good too (although I might pass for now since I don't have a controller to use).

_mikero_

lockelocke

Dudes!

After a slew of coal and lame coupons that I can't use as a Mac owner, I just won the Valve Complete Pack! But... I already own most the games and, again, half of them won't run on my Mac. It feels like a shame unpacking it for Left 4 Dead alone. Does anyone wanna work out a trade? I'd be down to take Left 4 Dead 2 plus a couple titles off my wishlist in exchange for the whole bundle. It's usually priced @ $200, available now on sale for $50, so I was thinking of letting it go for like $30 in games? Seem fair?

Bundle includes:

Counter-Strike
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero
Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes
Counter-Strike: Source
Day of Defeat
Day of Defeat: Source
Deathmatch Classic
Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
Half-Life 2: Episode 1
Half-Life 2: Episode 2
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Half-Life Deathmatch: Source
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Half-Life: Source
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Portal
Portal 2
Ricochet
Team Fortress 2 (which is weird, since its free-to-play)
Team Fortress Classic

Still trying to figure out what I want in exchange. Let me know if anyone's interested!

@Supermegaman

Wanna throw that Left 4 Dead 2 gift into this trade, by any chance?

Edited on by lockelocke

i_am_error
backlockelockery

Platypus

I REALLY regret trading L4D2 for the Orange Box now...

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

edhe

DAMN!

With my 8 pieces of coal, I was never going to win the grand prize draw, so I decided to craft the coal into something, and what did I win?

Only another bloody valve coupon!

So now I have a 50% off Valve coupon, a 25% off Valve coupon, a 50% off Cyan Worlds coupon and a single piece of coal. Who wants them (excluding the coal - I may have another chance to craft something before the sale is done)?

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Ravage

Dang! That sucks!

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Platypus

edhe wrote:

DAMN!

With my 8 pieces of coal, I was never going to win the grand prize draw, so I decided to craft the coal into something, and what did I win?

Only another bloody valve coupon!

So now I have a 50% off Valve coupon, a 25% off Valve coupon, a 50% off Cyan Worlds coupon and a single piece of coal. Who wants them (excluding the coal - I may have another chance to craft something before the sale is done)?

You think that's bad? I got a 50% off Uplink -_-

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

edhe

For crying out loud.

I've completed two more objectives today (And Yet it Moves' & recommend a game), and I've won another 2 lumps of coal. Hopefully, I'll be up to 7 by the 31st for another chance to craft it into something (or at least gain an entry into the grand draw).

@soccer686 true - it's almost as if the chances are weighted against the desirable gifts, and towards coupons for games that are selling for about $2 anyway.

Myself? I already own all the Valve games worth getting. Those steam coupons are worthless to me, but I may keep them for trading purposes after the sales.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.