Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 3,310

Xkhaoz

Orcs Must Die are today's daily deal for $3.74

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Xkhaoz

And today's daily deal is Bastion, for $5 (67% off).

SigourneyBeaver

Kewl! I've been waiting for cheapness on Bastion since it released.

Sigourney Beaver.

Stine

Dammit. I wasn't planning on buying any more games before Christmas, but I couldn't resist Bastion at that price.

FOREST_RANGER

Has anybody played Killing Floor? It's free to play this weekend and it's on sale for $5, but I'm trying not to download too much stuff over the internet.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

irken004

bobbiKat wrote:

Has anybody played Killing Floor? It's free to play this weekend and it's on sale for $5, but I'm trying not to download too much stuff over the internet.

I think it's a good game, but it can get repetitive. Totally worth $5 though.

Ravage

Midweek madness on The Witcher 2! This game is amazing and you owe it to yourself to play it if you're into action-RPG's. It can be damn hard, but so worth it. Not to mention how beautiful this game is

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

PiribroH

Ravage wrote:

Midweek madness on The Witcher 2! This game is amazing and you owe it to yourself to play it if you're into action-RPG's. It can be damn hard, but so worth it. Not to mention how beautiful this game is

I think The Witcher 2 has a better deal at gog.com. Same price, no DRM (not sure if Steam version has any DRM). Also, is it so that at gog.com euros and dollars are not the same? Because euro is a bigger currency it costs less to buy The Witcher 2 from gog.com at least for me. When I buy a game from Steam it costs the same amount of dollars and euros. That is one thing I don't really like about Steam.

Sorry, I really explained my thoughts here badly.....

Edited on by PiribroH

Ravage

The regional prices depend upon the game. Also, I do get e-mails from GOG about deals once in a while, but I always receive them really late for some reason, so I don't know what deals they regularly have. The Steam version has Steam. I paid $50 for it at retail. Totally worth it. Actually, if possible, I would get it retail since it comes with some extras.

PiribroH

Well, I'm pretty sure I'll be buying Witcher 2 at some point just to see how my PC runs it. Also, is the first Witcher worth to buy? Because if I'm getting the second one should I know some things from the first Witcher?

And just out of curiosity, what are your computer specs Ravage? It seems like you could play almost any game ay high settings (and I also would like to know if your PC is more powerful than mine )

Team Fortress 2 is going to have another Australian Christmas with some new weapons and a new map.

Ravage

I haven't played the first Witcher yet, but it wouldn't hurt. The games are different styles though.
i5 2500k and a 560 Ti are the main components.

Xkhaoz

Holiday sale starts today, and my wallet is screaming out in pain. Also, my first gift was a 33% coupon for Valve games, anyone interested in trading? (Already have the Valve complete pack)

irken004

Mine was a 50% off coupon for one Valve game Not sure if I'll use it though.

edhe

I got......nothing. I looked at the inventory, but the connection timed out. I got a key for Team Fortress - a game I can't seem to play for a week before it needs to download another 10 gigabytes of data, but I got neither a present, or a lump of coal.

And now, my inventory appears to be completely empty.

Untitled

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

edhe

Fable: Lost Chapters is a nice surprise though. For under £2, I may bite...

@Swiket You may be right. I haven't played Team Fortress for a while.

For anyone having the same problem I am, this is discussed on the steam forums.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

nickcarney

I've got two objectives completed. As soon as steam starts working I'll see what I've won

nickcarney

_mikero_

Looks like I got coal and a 50% of valve coupon.

_mikero_

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.