Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,201 to 2,220 of 3,310

irken004

Titan Quest is today's THQ sale, and Duke Nukem Forever is the midweek madness.

I'm saving some money for the Halloween sales though.

komicturtle

Keep an eye out for Cave Story+

It's already on the Mac App Store for $10 and is really the definitive version yet with a new level as well as ongoing updates- Cavve Story battle mode plz! And "hordes" mode where you can team up with a friend and kill as many enemies you can. Just thinking aloud...

I hope they'll throw the Mac version there for some possible steam achievements when I'm playing.

I really need a PC for gaming. I'm missing out on a handful of great games on Steam.

komicturtle

Odnetnin

KomicZ wrote:

Keep an eye out for Cave Story+

It's already on the Mac App Store for $10 and is really the definitive version yet with a new level as well as ongoing updates- Cavve Story battle mode plz! And "hordes" mode where you can team up with a friend and kill as many enemies you can. Just thinking aloud...

I hope they'll throw the Mac version there for some possible steam achievements when I'm playing.

I really need a PC for gaming. I'm missing out on a handful of great games on Steam.

More than a handful, but yeah, Cave Story+ is a must-buy for me. After all, quintuple-dipping is fun~!

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

_mikero_

irken004 wrote:

Nice big TF2 update

Indeed. The preset weapon combos are a nice addition.

_mikero_

V8_Ninja

The daily deal is the Max Payne Bundle for $3.75. What's everybody think of the games? The price is just right for me to want to purge my wallet.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Ravage

Free weekend on Dawn of War 2: Retribution.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

komicturtle

I'm waiting for Torchlight II (Mac version, sadly).

Nothing to do with sales, but the game is going to be priced at a budget price ($20-$30 around there).

You folks better get it too!

komicturtle

Ravage

Multiplayer in Torchlight 2! It actually looks like it might be better than Diablo 3...

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

V8_Ninja

Ravage wrote:

Multiplayer in Torchlight 2! It actually looks like it might be better than Diablo 3...

Yeah, mostly because Torchlight 2 doesn't have an insanely restrictive DRM system in place. I haven't even played the Diablo 3 Beta and I know that Blizzard is just ruining a perfectly fine game for everybody.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

komicturtle

I never played a Diablo game, and I have the first TL game (still have to "beat" it) and got it over the summer when it was like $3 on sale- never knew about it until it showed up on sale so I thank Steam for that. To me, I think that TL is more "friendly" and easy to learn than Diablo from what I've seen.

I've been playing TL and always thought "This game needs multiplayer." Not against the single player experience as I do love playing alone sometimes, but it'd be more fun with friends playing together and helping each other out. And I'm real excited for the more customization options for TL2 and how it's going to be more open-ended than TL, where you're in this one town only and heading to dungeons.

Oh, and they're working on a Torchlight MMO

komicturtle

Colors

Weekend deal is 66% off "Tomb Raider: Anniversary", "Tomb Raider: Legend", and "Tomb Raider: Underworld".
$3.09, $5.09, and $6.79 respectively.

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.