Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,161 to 2,180 of 3,237

komicturtle

Times like these where I wish I had a PC over a MAC

komicturtle

irken004

KomicZ wrote:

Times like these where I wish I had a PC over a MAC

There's some mac games on there, like the L4D games and I think Bioshock?

komicturtle

One wall down. The next is dinero. Which I have none

I can see Bioshock being compatible since I think it's on the Mac Appstore, but Steam doesn't have Borderlands for MAC when the App store does and I would have bought it for $7 over the summer D:

Well, maybe they'll have a thanksgiving sale or how about the christmas sale where I heard there were loads of deals last year.

All hope isn't lost!

komicturtle

irken004

KomicZ wrote:

One wall down. The next is dinero. Which I have none

I can see Bioshock being compatible since I think it's on the Mac Appstore, but Steam doesn't have Borderlands for MAC when the App store does and I would have bought it for $7 over the summer D:

Well, maybe they'll have a thanksgiving sale or how about the christmas sale where I heard there were loads of deals last year.

All hope isn't lost!

True, the Christmas sale would be your best bet.

_mikero_

I was hoping for a bigger sale on Limbo too. Nothing else that I'm really interested in.

Hopefully, the tf2 halloween update will be today.

_mikero_

smithers

Just saw that both deadspace and deadspace two were on sale...thinking about getting them, what do yall think? worth the money or no

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

irken004

smithers wrote:

Just saw that both deadspace and deadspace two were on sale...thinking about getting them, what do yall think? worth the money or no

I have the first one and it was pretty good. I didn't get too far into it but it was worth the $6 (I think?) that I paid awhile back.

lockelocke

@smithers
Dead Space is absolutely worth it! Terrific survival horror, if you're a fan of the genre. Dead Space 2 turned up the volume a little bit (more explosions, more bullets, bigger, louder) and subsequently lost a little bit of the magic, but its still a worthy sequel, mostly because it delves into the story of the beyond creepy Church of Unitology.

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

irken004

This new release "Inmomentum" is very interesting. I may have to give it a go sometime soon.

sykotek

Oddy wrote:

PvZ is the only one that remotely interests me.

I was going to get PvZ, but now that PopCap is owned by EA...I feel it's only a matter of time before their games are taken off Steam altogether and put on EA's Origin in order to bolster their own library.

smithers wrote:

...no matter how cheap, I'm not going to be picking up anything from EA on Steam for the above stated reason. I feel like they're gonna pull all of their games eventually.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

FOREST_RANGER

Has anybody played Amnesia? I got it on sale for Steam and lovin' it so far. Survival horror games are fun with a good story

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

_mikero_

Great deal on Bastion. One of the best games I've played this year.

Awesome music too, if you're interested in the soundtrack version.

Edited on by _mikero_

_mikero_

lockelocke

Hey dudes,
The Binding of Isaac and Blocks That Matter were just added to The Humble Voxatron Debut today. I'm thinking about buying, but I already have The Binding of Isaac. Does anyone want to trade a cheap Steam key with me ($5) ?

i_am_error
3DS FC: 5198 - 2459 - 3589
backlockelockery

irken004

The free to play client for DC Universe Online has been added to Steam. Might just remove the copy I have and start the Steam version.

V8_Ninja

Sanctum has a free weekend from now until 1 PM (EST) on Sunday. Great game, I highly recommend it. If the DLC goes on sale, I might purge my Steam wallet for the extra maps.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

sykotek

V8_Ninja wrote:

Sanctum has a free weekend from now until 1 PM (EST) on Sunday. Great game, I highly recommend it. If the DLC goes on sale, I might purge my Steam wallet for the extra maps.

It was on sale, all the DLC for Sanctum was $4.99 earlier in the week in one package ...I don't see a listing for it now though, guess they took it down.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.