Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 2,021 to 2,040 of 3,310

Ravage

Jeeze! I was trying to get a link to the group's page and you beat me to it!

If we can get some games together, we can record them as a series on youtube.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Blink

Ravage wrote:

Jeeze! I was trying to get a link to the group's page and you beat me to it!

If we can get some games together, we can record them as a series on youtube.

Bahaha, "Blink gets Ravege'd"

3DS FC: 3780-9141-3051 (Scott)
Steam user name: Blink the Conjurer
I believe in the power. The power of GRAMMAR! Huzzah!
Binary solo! 1000101 1000101

Ravage

Did you make that game?

dangermouseuk78

ahh as my thread got locked whats the steam trading do you think its limted in the fact that you can only trade gifted and extra copies and does this mean you will get all your extra copies in package deal.

like to add i have no idea what steam trading has to do with a steam sales thread and i wouldnt of thought to visit a thread on a seperate topic.

dangermouseuk78

irken004

dangermouseuk78 wrote:

ahh as my thread got locked whats the steam trading do you think its limted in the fact that you can only trade gifted and extra copies and does this mean you will get all your extra copies in package deal.

like to add i have no idea what steam trading has to do with a steam sales thread and i wouldnt of thought to visit a thread on a seperate topic.

This is essentially a general "Steam" discussion thread, despite the title. As for the trading update, some new games will also be able to trade in-game items for either steam gifts or other in-game items.

Platypus

I added you too Blink. And not for the game.

EDIT: BTw my name on Steam is Nintendonut686

Edited on by Platypus

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

Blink

soccer686 wrote:

I added you too Blink. And not for the game.

EDIT: BTw my name on Steam is Nintendonut686

Excellent, the more the merrier. C:

Okay, so here's some impressions of Terraria. I had absolutely no idea what to do at the beginning, crafting was confusing, and those dang slimes kept murdering my bunny buddies. After about half an hour I figured out the crafting, built me a house, and cleared a forest of it's natural resources, leaving it to wither and die in my wake. Night seemed to last a bit longer than it should have, but then I found a bommerang and had fun whacking zombies. I played about an hour more than I planned on without even noticing it, and that's very good. I'll be going down in some dungeons and making homes for NPCs today, so I'll tell ya how that goes.

Also, anyone know of a good server we could play on?

ToastyYogurt

Terraria is one of my favorite PC games. I picked it up on that Steam Summer sale a while ago for $2.50 before it rose to $5 (Taking advantage of people's mistakes FTW!) and it's a very good game. It's currently the game I spent the most time on according to Steam. Oh, and how's everybody liking the new update?

@Blink: I would stay away from those bunnies if I were you. Once a Blood Moon rises, they aren't your buddies anymore.
mwahahahaha....

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Xkhaoz

@Destroyer360 I'm liking the Steam Trade beta so far. I haven't been able to really use the trading features as TF2 hates my PC (well, my PC just sucks). There are some subtle aesthetic changes, and I like how they look.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

ToastyYogurt

Ravage wrote:

You should join the Nintendo Life Steam group.

There's a Nintendo Life Steam group?
/me goes looking for it.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.

ToastyYogurt

Kid_Khaozarus wrote:

@Destroyer360 I'm liking the Steam Trade beta so far. I haven't been able to really use the trading features as TF2 hates my PC (well, my PC just sucks). There are some subtle aesthetic changes, and I like how they look.

Oh, I was talking about the Terraria update, but I think the Steam Trade thing is pretty interesting too.

I'm pretty okay.

reborn

@Ravage @Blink @Soccer686 Hey guys! I also have Terraria and I looked after people who wanted to play it online!! I'll add you (if you agree, of course ). I didn't know it exists a Nintendo Life Steam Group
EDIT: I'm called "Reborn!" ;P

Edited on by reborn

Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Persona (PSP), Disgaea 3 (Vita), Yumi's Odd Odyssey (3DS), Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS).
Recently finished: Pokémon X (3DS), Persona 3 Portable (PSP), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Virtue's Last Reward (3DS).
FC: 0748-1618-4432

Blink

reborn wrote:

@Ravage @Blink @Soccer686 Hey guys! I also have Terraria and I looked after people who wanted to play it online!! I'll add you (if you agree, of course ). I didn't know it exists a Nintendo Life Steam Group
EDIT: I'm called "Reborn!" ;P

Excellent, now we just need to find a server.

Blink

Oddy wrote:

I have Terraria too, but I'm a total noob. I'll join if you want.

I tried the LIMBO demo and it was sufficiently creepy to stop me from ever wanting to own it.

Hehe, Limbo'll do that.

But I haven't had luck finding a good server. Can anyone host one?

Ravage

I can host one in September. I might be able to play online, but I probably won't be able to host.

_mikero_

I have Terraria too (but like oddy i'm a total noob lol). That would be cool if someone could host a server.

_mikero_

edhe

If someone could walk me through how exactly you are supposed to host an online Terraria game - particularly in regards to finding the right IP address.

I doubt it would take too much internet power.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.