Showing 21 to 40 of 3,258
21. Posted: Sun 25th Apr 2010 00:02 BST
@Ravage While I am mad that IW is trying to rip people off, I'm actually more mad about how people are taking the whole thing like a b#%$&. SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE!!! YOU'RE GETTING THREE NEW MAPS AND TWO OLD MAPS FOR A ONE-FOURTH OF THE FULLY-PRICED RETAIL GAME!!! THINK!!!!!!
Actually, it's Activision who sets the pricing. Don't blame IW; they're almost gone!
I had fun once and it was awful.
3DS Friend Code: 4828-4964-0323
22. Posted: Sun 25th Apr 2010 00:36 BST
@Swiket Oh, I'll edit the post and start letting the world know that Activision is moronic.
Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
A News Reporter/Opinionated Editorial Writer/Reviewer of Digitally Downloaded
My Backloggery and My Blog
You can email me here.
23. Posted: Sun 25th Apr 2010 00:43 BST
Wow, this thread is starting to get off topic already. And by me, the thread creator! Hmm...how to get this thread back on topic...
...Ah-ha! I got it! Booster Trooper, a lame-ish looking platformer that involves guns and jetpacks, is only $9, which is %10 off from what it would normally be! Let's start downloading?
24. Posted: Sun 25th Apr 2010 23:17 BST
KOTOR and Beyond Good and Evil for $10.
It's a beautiful thing.
25. Posted: Sun 25th Apr 2010 23:23 BST
KOTOR and Beyond Good and Evil for $10.It's a beautiful thing.
$10 each or together?
Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open.
26. Posted: Sun 25th Apr 2010 23:25 BST
@Mickeymac $10 each.
27. Posted: Sun 25th Apr 2010 23:26 BST
Okay, so it's not a sale. I am relieved.
28. Posted: Mon 26th Apr 2010 03:26 BST
I still need to get Beyond Good and Evil, but first, I will play Bioshock.
Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.Just Say No To Toast!
29. Posted: Mon 26th Apr 2010 22:01 BST
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on sale for $2.50!! Hurry though, two hours only! The sale ends at 3:00PM Pacific Time!!
30. Posted: Mon 26th Apr 2010 22:21 BST
The Rockstar collection is also 50% off right now, at £30.
3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale
31. Posted: Mon 26th Apr 2010 23:57 BST
@Terra For Americans, that's about $43. There's also a Left 4 Dead + Left 4 Dead 2 package, which is $33.50. I'm really surprised at all the sales happening. It seems very odd for Valve to do that.
32. Posted: Wed 28th Apr 2010 04:36 BST
GTAIII for $2.50!
I missed out on the GTAIV which has me really upset...
But you only have three hours! Their whole 75% off thing runs throughout this week but they replace the games like every 3-4 hours.
33. Posted: Wed 28th Apr 2010 04:48 BST
Why is Max Payne in the top ten sellers?#8 to be exact.
Edited on Wed 28th April, 2010 @ 04:50 by Ravage
34. Posted: Wed 28th Apr 2010 04:51 BST
Because it's awesome?
Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!
Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren
35. Posted: Wed 28th Apr 2010 04:53 BST
Because it was just being offered for 2 bucks so everyone was gobbling it up. lol
36. Posted: Wed 28th Apr 2010 04:56 BST
Wait, it was on sale? I get it now lolI already got it plus Max Payne 2 during the holiday sale. I've almost beaten the first one.
37. Posted: Thu 29th Apr 2010 01:13 BST
Also, Guild Wars Trilogy is 50% off. Same with X3 Gold. If I had the money, I'd get them lickety split.
38. Posted: Thu 29th Apr 2010 01:19 BST
GTA Classics was on sale a little while ago too. I wouldn't mind Guild Wars, but I don't need any more games right now.
39. Posted: Thu 29th Apr 2010 02:44 BST
Got the GTA games.
Can't believe I missed out on GTAIV for 7.50.
I was probably a solid three minutes too late.
40. Posted: Thu 29th Apr 2010 03:08 BST
They have this Rockstar pack with all their games for $50.