Showing 21 to 40 of 3,515
21. Posted: Sun 25th Apr 2010 00:02 BST
@Ravage While I am mad that IW is trying to rip people off, I'm actually more mad about how people are taking the whole thing like a b#%$&. SERIOUSLY, PEOPLE!!! YOU'RE GETTING THREE NEW MAPS AND TWO OLD MAPS FOR A ONE-FOURTH OF THE FULLY-PRICED RETAIL GAME!!! THINK!!!!!!
Actually, it's Activision who sets the pricing. Don't blame IW; they're almost gone!
I had fun once and it was awful.
22. Posted: Sun 25th Apr 2010 00:36 BST
@Swiket Oh, I'll edit the post and start letting the world know that Activision is moronic.
Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery, My Anime List, and My Blog
You can email me here.
23. Posted: Sun 25th Apr 2010 00:43 BST
Wow, this thread is starting to get off topic already. And by me, the thread creator! Hmm...how to get this thread back on topic...
...Ah-ha! I got it! Booster Trooper, a lame-ish looking platformer that involves guns and jetpacks, is only $9, which is %10 off from what it would normally be! Let's start downloading?
24. Posted: Sun 25th Apr 2010 23:17 BST
KOTOR and Beyond Good and Evil for $10.
It's a beautiful thing.
25. Posted: Sun 25th Apr 2010 23:23 BST
KOTOR and Beyond Good and Evil for $10.It's a beautiful thing.
$10 each or together?
This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!
I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
26. Posted: Sun 25th Apr 2010 23:25 BST
@Mickeymac $10 each.
27. Posted: Sun 25th Apr 2010 23:26 BST
Okay, so it's not a sale. I am relieved.
28. Posted: Mon 26th Apr 2010 03:26 BST
I still need to get Beyond Good and Evil, but first, I will play Bioshock.
Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.Just Say No To Toast!
29. Posted: Mon 26th Apr 2010 22:01 BST
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on sale for $2.50!! Hurry though, two hours only! The sale ends at 3:00PM Pacific Time!!
30. Posted: Mon 26th Apr 2010 22:21 BST
The Rockstar collection is also 50% off right now, at £30.
31. Posted: Mon 26th Apr 2010 23:57 BST
@Terra For Americans, that's about $43. There's also a Left 4 Dead + Left 4 Dead 2 package, which is $33.50. I'm really surprised at all the sales happening. It seems very odd for Valve to do that.
32. Posted: Wed 28th Apr 2010 04:36 BST
GTAIII for $2.50!
I missed out on the GTAIV which has me really upset...
But you only have three hours! Their whole 75% off thing runs throughout this week but they replace the games like every 3-4 hours.
33. Posted: Wed 28th Apr 2010 04:48 BST
Why is Max Payne in the top ten sellers?#8 to be exact.
Edited on Wed 28th April, 2010 @ 04:50 by Ravage
34. Posted: Wed 28th Apr 2010 04:51 BST
Because it's awesome?
Editor At Large
NLFM podcast | Twitter | Thunder Panda!
Nintendo Network ID: johnnypanda | Twitter: jonwahlgren
35. Posted: Wed 28th Apr 2010 04:53 BST
Because it was just being offered for 2 bucks so everyone was gobbling it up. lol
36. Posted: Wed 28th Apr 2010 04:56 BST
Wait, it was on sale? I get it now lolI already got it plus Max Payne 2 during the holiday sale. I've almost beaten the first one.
37. Posted: Thu 29th Apr 2010 01:13 BST
Also, Guild Wars Trilogy is 50% off. Same with X3 Gold. If I had the money, I'd get them lickety split.
38. Posted: Thu 29th Apr 2010 01:19 BST
GTA Classics was on sale a little while ago too. I wouldn't mind Guild Wars, but I don't need any more games right now.
39. Posted: Thu 29th Apr 2010 02:44 BST
Got the GTA games.
Can't believe I missed out on GTAIV for 7.50.
I was probably a solid three minutes too late.
40. Posted: Thu 29th Apr 2010 03:08 BST
They have this Rockstar pack with all their games for $50.