Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 1,881 to 1,900 of 3,310

reborn

@Ravage Thanks!! I didn't know it!!
Again, someone knows when will the sale end? Or when'll appear the encore deals? Thanks!!

Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Persona (PSP), Disgaea 3 (Vita), Yumi's Odd Odyssey (3DS), Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS).
Recently finished: Pokémon X (3DS), Persona 3 Portable (PSP), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Virtue's Last Reward (3DS).
FC: 0748-1618-4432

V8_Ninja

edhe wrote:

V8_Ninja wrote:

It's nice to see everyone has decided to throw their $2.50 to Terraria. I might actually play online now.

Have you ever played anyone over the web?

I've played quite a bit with my brother over a local network, and it was simple enough, but I've yet to play online.

No, I haven't. Although considering that I get extremely fast connection speeds, I don't think it would be a hassle to play online. Also, I've been more interested in playing by myself because I get to experience everything instead of jumping right into the middle of a world's lifetime.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

Ravage

I may also buy Terraria.

@reborn: The sale has 2 more days I think. Maybe just one more. It says on he store page and also states the next days of achievements on that page as well.

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Odnetnin

So there I was this morning checking out the daily deals on my phone, looking at Terraria and thinking, "Man, that would be cool to play except I'm practically broke." I was about to try to scrounge up a couple bucks or beg for it from my mom until I checked my e-mail and saw that @edhe was awesome enough to gift it to me! Thanks man! Installing presently.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Platypus

Terraria price went up??? What the heck??

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

V8_Ninja

@soccer686 Strange indeed. I guess there was some miscommunication between the developers and Valve. Still, it's a great game for half-off.

Edited on by V8_Ninja

Platypus

I think I'll skip and save the money for Republic Commando.

Aviator

I still have Puzzle Agent to gift to someone. If there's nothing I want it for tomorrow I might give it away to a lucky someone...

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

irken004

I assume it's safe to say that the prizes aren't going to change >_>

If that's the case tomorrow, I'll grab the ARES suit, TF2 sunglasses, and either the Monday Night Combat gear or Portal 2 snorkels.

I doubt I'll get another game tomorrow unless it's something awesome for less than $3.

ASDFGHJKL

I'll take it if you just are giving it out!

ASDFGHJKL

edhe

To fulfill one of the Summer Camp achievments, I made a quick Mount and Blade Warband demonstration battle.

I had a bit of fun with the Youtube annotations too.

Not one of my proudest battles - I can blame it on my raw barely trained militia infantry (the 32 piketroops I did have are better suited to anti cavalry), slight slowdown (the FLORIS mod is quite graphics intense) and I was nervous recording my first footage for YouTube, but it was a pretty easy victory with just 8 losses - even if I only personally killed two and KOed another.

The video also shows how, while the game is more action orientated in controlling your character, you need to consider strategy and tactics in positioning (and training) the right troops to meet the opposing army. It could have been much worse if I neglected this, whereby the opposing army would have met with my archers and slaughtered them all.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

V8_Ninja

It's an encore sale for today. A bit disappointing, but that at least gives room for more people to enjoy awesome games at low prices.

reborn

I'm quite disappointed Mount&Blade at the end isn't an encore deal :/ I wish I had bought it before!
Anyway, does anyone recommend Magicka? I've found the trailer quite entertaining but it seems to be better on multiplayer. What do you think?

Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden (Vita), Persona (PSP), Disgaea 3 (Vita), Yumi's Odd Odyssey (3DS), Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS).
Recently finished: Pokémon X (3DS), Persona 3 Portable (PSP), Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS), Virtue's Last Reward (3DS).
FC: 0748-1618-4432

V8_Ninja

@reborn I played Magicka all the way through by myself and I found the game enjoyable. However, the second-to-last level I found almost impossible to play through with just me. And I imagine that the multiplayer is loads more fun than the single player.

Edited on by V8_Ninja

irken004

irken004 wrote:

I assume it's safe to say that the prizes aren't going to change >_>

If that's the case tomorrow, I'll grab the ARES suit, TF2 sunglasses, and either the Monday Night Combat gear or Portal 2 snorkels.

I doubt I'll get another game tomorrow unless it's something awesome for less than $3.

And today's that day. Got the snorkels, ARES suit and TF2 shades. No games for me though

Platypus

Anyone got any other suggestions for what to buy that isn't advertised? I think I'll but shatter which is %75 off and Republic commando.

Stine

I joined Steam because of the summer sale, and I've already spent quite a bit of money. I got The Longest Journey, Dreamfall, Bully, Amnesia, Mass Effect and The Orange Box. I think that's enough for my laptop for a while...

kevohki

soccer686 wrote:

Anyone got any other suggestions for what to buy that isn't advertised? I think I'll but shatter which is %75 off and Republic commando.

Shatter is worth it at 75% off. Machinarium is under $4 if you like point and click adventures. The Longest Journey + Dreamfall package is under $7, both great games.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.