Forums

Topic: The Unofficial Steam Sales Thread

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 3,310

V8_Ninja

@Swiket Yeah, I got the potato for Super Meat Boy (which is probably the easiest to get out of them all). For those who are wondering how to get potatoes on their profile, I urge you to read this. It should give you the currently available ways to get potatoes and will update if any methods of potato-getting are found in the other games.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

irken004

I cheated on Super Meat Boy by finding a full save file online. Now that I can access all the levels, I completed the Potato ARG task. I HAZ POTATO NEXT TO MY PROFILE NAME

And it's not like I'd ever be able to beat the game on my own

smithers

what is this "extra potato sack game" like the 75% off deal thing? i just really want super meat boy

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

irken004

The Mafia series is on sale (including DLC). I'm tempted to get the first one, it's very cheap now and seems like it'll run very well on my laptop. Anyone played it before?

Also, 2K Games is putting their games on sale this week, different deals each day.
Hopes for a Borderlands sale!

Edited on by irken004

irken004

PiribroH wrote:

I wonder if they'll put Civilization or Bioshock series on sale? Never tried neither of them and I've heard and read that they are good.

I have the first Bioshock game, and it is very good. I got my copy during the Halloween sale for like $5.

As for this week's 2K Games sale, my guess is that they'll put Borderlands, Civilization series and possibly Bioshock series on sale.

Platypus

irken004 wrote:

PiribroH wrote:

I wonder if they'll put Civilization or Bioshock series on sale? Never tried neither of them and I've heard and read that they are good.

I have the first Bioshock game, and it is very good. I got my copy during the Halloween sale for like $5.

As for this week's 2K Games sale, my guess is that they'll put Borderlands, Civilization series and possibly Bioshock series on sale.

This makes me wish my computer wasn't so weak.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

irken004

soccer686 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

PiribroH wrote:

Well my laptop isn't the best either, I have to play most of my newer games (including Bioshock) on the lowest performance/graphics settings to get a smooth gameplay experience. Bioshock looks ok this way, so I'm fine with it.

PiribroH

irken004 wrote:

soccer686 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

PiribroH wrote:

Well my laptop isn't the best either, I have to play most of my newer games (including Bioshock) on the lowest performance/graphics settings to get a smooth gameplay experience. Bioshock looks ok this way, so I'm fine with it.

My computer pretty much sucks so I play my never games on lowest settings or lowered settings. I hope that in summer I'll have enough money to buy the computer of my dreams.....

Platypus

irken004 wrote:

soccer686 wrote:

irken004 wrote:

PiribroH wrote:

Well my computer won't even give me a gameplay experience. When Portal came out free last year I downloaded it and it broke my computer. Hopefully I'll get a new computer next year when I go to collage.

Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus

irken004

@soccer That's what happened to me, including the laptop-for-college purchase As long as you still have your Steam account, you'd be able to install it and Portal on ur new laptop if you get one.

Ravage

I wonder if I have to own Mafia on Steam to qualify... Maybe it`s about time I actually try to play Mafia...

Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."
Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?
A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.

Ravage

Me too.

Xkhaoz

Yay, I've got a potato. What do I get?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

Ravage

Nothing.
I just tried out Mafia. Seems alright so far. The default control scheme is terrible, but that`s why we can change them.
The first few missions are a bit boring, but I like how the cars handle.

smithers

hehe my computer is dominant. got a new one last year for christmas and it can run Crysis on the highest graphical setting

PlayStation profile
PSN ID = Smithers434

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.